Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Brisbane Roar  VS  Newcastle Jets

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

AUS D1[7]  Brisbane Roar
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 27 10 4 13 42 43 34 7
Home 13 4 2 7 18 21 14 8
Away 14 6 2 6 24 22 20 6
Last 6 6 3 0 3 12 8 9
AUS D1[10] Newcastle Jets
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 27 3 8 16 23 55 17 10
Home 13 1 4 8 13 27 7 10
Away 14 2 4 8 10 28 10 8
Last 6 6 2 0 4 7 10 6

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar 2-1 0-0 Newcastle Jets2.07 3.43 3.58 1.050.5/10.83WWO
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets 1-2 0-1 Brisbane Roar 4.5 3.5 1.84 1.08-0.5/-10.80LLO
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets 0-4 0-0 Brisbane Roar 2.4 3.35 2.95 0.9200.96LLO
A FFA Cup Brisbane Roar 4-0 2-0 Newcastle Jets1.6 3.7 4.85 0.780.5/11.04WWO
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar 0-1 0-0 Newcastle Jets1.41 4.7 7.6 1.051/1.50.83LLU
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar 0-2 0-1 Newcastle Jets1.52 4.25 6.2 0.8910.99LLU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets 2-1 0-1 Brisbane Roar 3.35 3.25 2.25 0.85-0.51.03WWO
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets 0-0 0-0 Brisbane Roar 2.35 3.2 3.2 0.9200.96DDU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets 1-0 0-0 Brisbane Roar 3.55 3.7 1.99 1.000/-0.50.88WWU
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar 1-0 1-0 Newcastle Jets1.62 4.05 5 0.750.5/11.14WWU
Last 10 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:55.6% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:60.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Brisbane Roar        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFC CL Brisbane Roar(N)1-20-1 Urawa Red Diamonds 1.72 3.75 4.9 0.980.50.90L LO
AUS D1 Adelaide United(N)2-11-1 Brisbane Roar 1.92 3.6 3.95 0.850.51.03L LO
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar2-10-0 Newcastle Jets 2.07 3.43 3.58 1.050.5/10.83W WO
AFC CL Beijing Guoan0-10-1 Brisbane Roar 1.65 3.55 6 0.980.5/10.90W WU
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar0-10-1 Melbourne Victory 4 3.85 1.84 0.900/-0.50.98L LU
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar1-20-2 Melbourne Victory 2.65 3.4 2.61 1.080/-0.50.80L LO
AUS D1 Adelaide United2-30-2 Brisbane Roar1 1.64 3.95 5.3 0.800.51.08W WO
AFC CL Suwon Samsung Bluewings3-10-0 Brisbane Roar 1.72 3.7 5 0.900.5/10.98L LO
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar6-13-0 Central Coast Mariners 1.95 3.55 3.9 0.770/0.51.12W WO
AUS D1 Melbourne City1-01-0 Brisbane Roar 1.75 3.7 4.7 0.850/0.51.03L LU
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar1-41-2 Western Sydney 1.98 3.55 3.8 0.980.5/10.90L LO
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar1-21-2 Wellington Phoenix 2.13 3.4 3.5 0.930/0.50.95L LO
AFC CL Brisbane Roar(N)3-32-1 Suwon Samsung Bluewings 2.95 3.1 2.56 0.8801.00D DO
AUS D1 Sydney FC5-42-1 Brisbane Roar 2.02 3.5 3.75 0.980.50.90L LO
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar1-00-0 Western Sydney 1.85 3.55 4.3 0.900.50.98W WU
AFC CL 1Urawa Red Diamonds0-10-1 Brisbane Roar 1.75 3.55 5 0.9010.98W WU
AUS D1 Perth Glory2-21-0 Brisbane Roar1 2.2 3.4 3.3 1.000.50.88D WO
AFC CL Brisbane Roar(N)0-10-0 Beijing Guoan1 3 3.15 2.49 1.140/0.50.75L LU
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners0-20-0 Brisbane Roar 2.65 3.3 2.69 1.0000.88W WU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets1-20-1 Brisbane Roar 4.5 3.5 1.84 1.08-0.5/-10.80W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:47.4% Over 2.5 rate:65.0% Odd rate:80.0%
Newcastle Jets     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar2-10-0 Newcastle Jets 2.07 3.43 3.58 1.050.5/10.83L LO
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets3-41-0 Sydney FC 6.45 4.3 1.5 1.12-0.5/-10.77L LO
AUS D1 Melbourne Victory0-10-0 Newcastle Jets 1.25 6.45 10 0.931.50.95W WU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets0-20-0 Perth Glory 4 3.55 1.93 0.95-0.50.93L LU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets0-10-1 Adelaide United 5.5 4.1 1.48 1.05-0.5/-10.83L LU
AUS D1 Western Sydney1-20-2 Newcastle Jets 2.05 3.4 3.75 0.830.51.05W WO
AUS D1 Melbourne City4-01-0 Newcastle Jets 1.42 4.85 6.95 0.8511.03L LO
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets0-10-0 Sydney FC 4.7 3.75 1.74 0.83-0.5/-11.05L LU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets0-00-0 Central Coast Mariners 3 3.35 2.38 1.080/0.50.80D LU
AUS D1 Wellington Phoenix(N)2-20-2 Newcastle Jets1 1.45 4.5 7.25 0.981/1.50.90D WO
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets1-10-0 Western Sydney 3.55 3.4 2.11 0.80-0.51.08D WU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets1-20-1 Brisbane Roar 4.5 3.5 1.84 1.08-0.5/-10.80L LO
AUS D1 Adelaide United7-04-0 Newcastle Jets 1.45 4.3 7.7 0.981/1.50.90L LO
AUS D1 Sydney FC(N)0-00-0 Newcastle Jets 1.8 3.55 4.7 0.880.51.00D WU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets2-50-3 Melbourne City 3.1 3.25 2.36 0.9800.90L LO
AUS D1 Melbourne Victory1-00-0 Newcastle Jets 1.47 4.6 6.4 1.001/1.50.88L WU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets2-10-0 Adelaide United 4.7 3.65 1.76 0.91-0.50.97W WO
AUS D1 Perth Glory2-01-0 Newcastle Jets1 1.44 4.6 7.2 0.9310.95L LU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets1-31-0 Wellington Phoenix 2.58 3.4 2.7 1.000/0.50.88L LO
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets1-10-0 Central Coast Mariners 2.31 3.2 3.25 0.980/0.50.90D LU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:15.0% Odds win rate:35.0% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:55.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[8]Brisbane Roar
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 28 11 1 16 8 View
Home13 4 0 9 8View
Away15 7 1 7 8View
[9]Newcastle Jets
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 27 10 0 17 9 View
Home13 3 0 10 10View
Away14 7 0 7 8View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Brisbane Roar
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AUS D1 A Adelaide United 7 Days
AUS D1 H Melbourne Victory 22 Days
AUS D1 H Wellington Phoenix 30 Days
Newcastle Jets
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AUS D1 A Wellington Phoenix 5 Days
AUS D1 H North Queensland Fury 9 Days
AUS D1 H Wellington Phoenix 23 Days

Last Match Lineup

Brisbane Roar Newcastle Jets
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin37% [10]
Draw 14% [4]
Loss 48% [13]
HomeWin 30% [4]
Draw 15% [2]
Loss 53% [7]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[42]
Total Miss [43]
Avg Get [1.56]
Avg Miss [1.59]
HomeTotal Get[18]
Total Miss [21]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.38]
Avg Miss0% [1.62]
Last 6Total Get[12]
Total Miss[8]
Avg Get45.5% [2.00]
Avg Miss0% [1.33]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
11.11%[3]
Win Goal 125.93%[7]
Draw14.81%[4]
Loss Goals 133.33%[9]
Loss Goals 2+14.81%[4]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [16]
2-3 Goals [8]
4+ Goals [3]
Home0-1 Goal [10]
2-3 Goals[2]
4+ Goals [1]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [19]
Even Matches [8]
HomeOdd Matches [9]
Even Matches[4]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [16]
Under 2.5 [11]
HomeOver 2.5 [8]
Under 2.5[5]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [6]
25-45+'[8]
46-70'[13]
70-90+' [15]
First
Goal
1-25'[6]
25-45+[5]
46-70' [7]
70-90+'[2]
Away Achievement
[3] 11% WinTotal
[8] 29% Draw
[16] 59% Loss
[2] 14% WinAway
[4] 28% Draw
[8] 57% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[23]Total GetTotal
[55] Total Miss
[0.85] Avg Get
[2.04] Avg Miss
[10]Total GetAway
[28] Total Miss
[0.71]-0.0% Avg Get
[2.00] 0% Avg Miss
[7]Total GetLast 6
[10]Total Miss
[1.17]45.5% Avg Get
[1.67]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[0]0.00%Win Goals 2+
[3]11.11%Win Goal 1
[8]29.63%Draw
[8]29.63%Loss Goals 1
[8]29.63%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[21] 0-1 GoalTotal
[6] 2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
[12] 0-1 GoalAway
[2]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[14] Odd MatchesTotal
[13] Even Matches
[8] Odd MatchesAway
[6]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[14] Over 2.5Total
[13] Under 2.5
[7] Over 2.5Away
[7]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[5] 1-25'Total
Goals
[4]25-45+'
[5]46-70'
[9] 70-90+'
[4]1-25'First
Goal
[2]25-45+
[4] 46-70'
[6]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1