Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Zagreb  VS  HNK Segesta Sisak

Match Time:
Weather: , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

Zagreb
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              
HNK Segesta Sisak
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              

Cup Standings

{cup_score}

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Zagreb 1-1 0-0 HNK Segesta Sisak D U
CRO Cup Zagreb 3-1 0-0 HNK Segesta Sisak 0.781/1.50.98WWO
CRO Cup Zagreb 3-2 2-1 HNK Segesta Sisak1.35 4.2 6 0.851.51.03WLO
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak 0-0 0-0 Zagreb 3.1 3.2 1.95 0.90-0.5/-10.96DWU
Last 4 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:25.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Zagreb        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
CRO D1 Zagreb1-21-1 Rijeka1 4.29 3.55 1.65 1.02-0.5/-10.80L LO
CRO D1 Zagreb1-01-0 Istra 1961 Pula 2.13 3.2 3.15 0.830.50.99W WU
CRO D1 Hajduk Split0-20-0 Zagreb 1.46 4 5.3 0.8011.02W WU
CRO D1 NK Split2-21-0 Zagreb 1.45 4 5.5 0.830.5/10.99D WO
CRO D1 1Zagreb0-00-0 Dinamo Zagreb 8.8 4.9 1.24 1.05-10.77D WU
CRO D1 2ZNK Osijek1-01-0 Zagreb 2.02 3.3 3.1 0.900.50.92L LU
CRO D1 Zagreb3-01-0 Zadar 1.82 3.4 3.85 0.950.50.89W WO
CRO D1 NK Lokomotiva Zagreb3-03-0 Zagreb 1.88 3.3 3.5 0.880.50.88L LO
CRO D1 Zagreb1-10-0 Slaven Koprivnica 2.08 3.2 3.05 0.970.50.85D LU
CRO D1 Rijeka3-02-0 Zagreb 1.16 6.5 9.5 0.771.5/21.05L LO
CRO Cup NK Opatija3-30-0 Zagreb D  O
CRO D1 Istra 1961 Pula1-20-1 Zagreb 2.2 3.2 2.85 0.830/0.50.99W WO
CRO D1 Zagreb2-22-2 Hajduk Split 2.95 3.25 2.1 0.900/-0.50.94D WO
CRO D1 Zagreb2-10-0 NK Split 2.8 3.35 2.15 0.920/-0.50.90W WO
CRO D1 Dinamo Zagreb1-11-0 Zagreb 1.13 7 10.5 0.8021.02D WU
CRO D1 Zagreb1-21-1 ZNK Osijek 2.5 2.9 2.65 1.070.50.75L LO
CRO D1 1Zadar2-21-1 Zagreb 2.01 3.2 3.2 0.850/0.50.97D WO
CRO D1 Zagreb2-00-0 NK Lokomotiva Zagreb 2.95 3.6 1.98 1.020/-0.50.80W WU
CRO D1 Slaven Koprivnica3-22-1 Zagreb 1.75 3.4 3.9 0.900.50.92L LO
CRO D1 Zagreb1-30-0 Rijeka 5.15 3.8 1.5 0.80-0.5/-11.02L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:30.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:65.0% Odd rate:50.0%
HNK Segesta Sisak        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak0-20-2 NK Split L  U
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak3-11-1 Mladost Zdralovi1 W  O
INT CF NK Lucko0-0- HNK Segesta Sisak D  U
INT CF HNK Segesta Sisak2-12-0 NK Lekenik W  O
INT CF Zagreb1-10-0 HNK Segesta Sisak D  U
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak0-20-1 Zadar L  U
INT CF Rudes2-10-0 HNK Segesta Sisak L  O
CRO Cup NK Lokomotiva Zagreb4-23-1 HNK Segesta Sisak 1.1 6.5 10.87 0.802.50.96L WO
CRO Cup NK Split5-02-0 HNK Segesta Sisak L  O
CRO Cup NK Suhopolje3-12-0 HNK Segesta Sisak L  O
CRO Cup Nehaj0-00-0 HNK Segesta Sisak D  U
CRO Cup 1Zagreb3-22-1 HNK Segesta Sisak 1.35 4.2 6 0.851.51.03L WO
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak0-00-0 Zagreb 3.1 3.2 1.95 0.90-0.5/-10.96D WU
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak3-01-0 Rijeka 1.05-1.50.83W WO
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak1-00-0 Zadar W  U
CRO Cup Konavljanin2-01-0 HNK Segesta Sisak L  U
CRO Cup HNK Segesta Sisak1-10-1 Hajduk Split 7.7 4 1.35 1.00-1/-1.50.88D WU
Last 17 matches, Win rate:23.5% Odds win rate:29.4% Over 2.5 rate:47.1% Odd rate:35.3%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[47]Zagreb
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 0 0 0 0 47 View
Home0 0 0 0 48View
Away0 0 0 0 47View
[47]HNK Segesta Sisak
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 0 0 0 0 47 View
Home0 0 0 0 48View
Away0 0 0 0 47View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Zagreb
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
CRO D1 H NK Croatia Sesvete 4 Days
CRO D1 A ZNK Osijek 11 Days
CRO D1 H Zadar 24 Days
HNK Segesta Sisak
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
CRO Cup A NK Suhopolje 330 Days
CRO Cup A NK Split 694 Days
CRO Cup A NK Lokomotiva Zagreb 1064 Days

Last Match Lineup

Zagreb HNK Segesta Sisak
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1