Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Singapore U23(N)  VS  Indonesia U23

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

Singapore U23
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              
Indonesia U23
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              

Cup Standings

Rank Team Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts
1 LaosU23 3 1 2 0 3 1 5
2 Singapore U23 3 1 2 0 4 3 5
3 MyanmarU23 3 1 1 1 5 4 4
4 Indonesia Under 23 3 0 1 2 3 7 1

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Singapore U23 1-0 1-0 Indonesia U232.02 3.2 3.2 0.920.5/10.90WWU
INT CF Indonesia U23 1-1 1-1 Singapore U23 1.92 3.15 3.55 0.800.5/11.02DLU
SEAG Indonesia U23 2-0 2-0 Singapore U23 1.42 4 6 0.750.5/11.01WWU
SEAG Singapore U23 2-2 2-1 Indonesia U23 0.850/0.50.85DLO
INT CF Singapore U23 2-0 1-0 Indonesia U231.95 3.25 3.55 0.850/0.50.85WWU
Last 5 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:20.0% Odd rate:20.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Singapore U23           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Singapore U230-50-2 Borussia Dortmund (Youth) L  O
INT CF Marila Pribram6-13-0 Singapore U23 L  O
SEAG Malaysia U23(N)1-20-2 Singapore U23 2.35 3 2.75 0.850/0.50.91W WO
SEAG Thailand U23(N)1-01-0 Singapore U23 1.45 3.8 6 0.820.5/11.00L LU
SEAG Singapore U23(N)1-10-0 Malaysia U23 3.2 3.2 2.02 0.85-0.50.91D WU
SEAG 1Brunei Darussalam U23(N)0-20-1 Singapore U23 12.5 12 1.04 0.99-2/-2.50.77W LU
SEAG Vietnam U23(N)0-10-1 Singapore U23 1.42 4.15 5.65 0.770.5/10.99W WU
SEAG Singapore U23(N)1-11-0 Laos U231 1.35 5.5 5 0.8510.91D LU
INT CF Singapore U230-10-0 Cambodia U23 1.2 5.8 8.7 0.851.5/20.91L LU
INT CF Singapore U231-20-0 Laos U23 L  O
MC Thailand XI(N)1-20-1 Singapore U23 1.8 3.5 3.6 0.770.50.99W WO
MC Singapore U230-20-1 Myanmar U23 3.1 3.2 2.05 0.750/-0.51.01L LU
MC Singapore U23(N)0-10-1 Thailand XI 3 3.35 2.04 1.00-0.5/-10.70L LU
MC Malaysia U231-00-0 Singapore U231 1.66 3.4 4.4 0.750.50.95L LU
INT CF Singapore U231-01-0 Indonesia U23 2.02 3.2 3.2 0.920.5/10.90W WU
INT CF Singapore U231-01-0 Philippines U23 1.28 5 7 0.920.5/10.90W WU
INT CF Indonesia U231-11-1 Singapore U23 1.92 3.15 3.55 0.800.5/11.02D WU
INT CF Singapore U231-01-0 Pakistan1 1.66 3.85 3.85 0.801/1.50.96W LU
SEAG Thailand U23(N)0-20-1 Singapore U23 1.76 3.45 3.8 0.950/0.50.81W WU
SEAG Indonesia U232-02-0 Singapore U231 1.42 4 6 0.750.5/11.01L LU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:40.0% Over 2.5 rate:25.0% Odd rate:65.0%
Indonesia U23        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Cagliari(N)2-01-0 Indonesia U23 1.15 6.5 10 0.8021.02L DU
INT CF Lazio(N)2-01-0 Indonesia U23 1.06 9 15 0.772/2.51.05L WU
INT CF AS Roma3-13-0 Indonesia U23 L  O
INT CF Arema Malang1-10-0 Indonesia U23 D  U
INT CF Indonesia U231-10-1 Dominican Republic D  U
INT CF Indonesia U233-02-0 Malaysia U211 1.4 4.2 5.95 0.770.5/10.99W WO
SEAG Indonesia U23(N)0-10-1 Thailand U23 4.7 3.8 1.55 0.99-0.5/-10.77L LU
SEAG Malaysia U23(N)1-10-1 Indonesia U23 2.2 3 3 0.820.5/11.00D WU
SEAG 1Myanmar U23(N)0-10-1 Indonesia U23 1.55 3.8 4.7 0.851/1.50.91W WU
SEAG Timor Leste U23(N)0-00-0 Indonesia U23 6.5 5 1.3 0.99-10.77D LU
SEAG Indonesia U23(N)1-40-2 Thailand U23 4.3 3.5 1.65 0.85-10.91L LO
SEAG Cambodia U23(N)0-10-0 Indonesia U23 14.5 9 1.06 0.95-2.5/-30.81W LU
INT CF Indonesia U232-11-1 Maldives U23 1.05 8.3 12.5 0.702/2.50.90W LO
INT CF Indonesia U236-02-0 Papua New GuineaU23 1.06 7.45 21.5 0.802.50.96W WO
INT CF Indonesia U233-01-0 Laos U23 1.25 5.5 7.2 0.751.51.01W WO
INT CF Indonesia U230-00-0 Timor Leste U23 1.18 6.2 8.8 0.771.5/20.99D LU
INT CF Indonesia U231-21-0 Morocco U23 2.75 3.2 1.9 0.70-0.50.90L LO
INT CF Indonesia U230-00-0 Turkey U23 6 3.5 1.5 0.90-0.5/-10.70D WU
INT CF Indonesia U231-21-1 Palestine U23 1.3 4 5.5 0.701/1.50.90L LO
INT CF 1Indonesia U231-00-0 Morocco U23 4.7 3.3 1.65 0.85-0.5/-10.97W WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:35.0% Odds win rate:42.1% Over 2.5 rate:40.0% Odd rate:50.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[16]Singapore U23
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total          
Home          
Away          
[8]Indonesia U23
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total          
Home          
Away          

Fixture (3 Matches)

Singapore U23
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
SEAG A Myanmar U23 2 Days
SEAG A Laos U23 5 Days
SEAG A Vietnam U23 9 Days
Indonesia U23
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
SEAG A Laos U23 2 Days
SEAG A Myanmar U23 5 Days
Olympic H Turkmenistan U21 446 Days

Last Match Lineup

Singapore U23 Indonesia U23
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1