Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Chicago Red Stars (w)  VS  Sky Blue FC (w)

Match Time:
Weather:,  , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

USA WD1[2]  Chicago Red Stars (w)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank Rate
Total 19 8 8 3 30 21 32 2 42.1%
Home 9 3 5 1 14 10 14 5 33.3%
Away 10 5 3 2 16 11 18 1 50.0%
Last 6 6 1 3 2 7 7 6 16.7%
USA WD1[6] Sky Blue FC (w)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank Rate
Total 19 5 7 7 20 25 22 6 26.3%
Home 9 3 3 3 10 12 12 7 33.3%
Away 10 2 4 4 10 13 10 4 20.0%
Last 6 6 3 2 1 9 5 11 50.0%

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 1-1 1-1 Sky Blue FC (w)1.35 4.6 6.15 0.911/1.50.85DLU
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w) 0-3 0-2 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.6 3.3 2.3 0.81-0.50.95LLO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 1-0 0-0 Sky Blue FC (w)1.48 3.8 4.7 0.950.5/10.81WWU
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2-2 2-0 Sky Blue FC (w)1.35 4 6.2 0.910.5/10.85DLO
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w) 0-2 0-2 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.7 3.3 2.25 0.810/-0.50.95LLU
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1-1 1-0 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2 3.4 2.8 0.900/0.50.86DLU
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 3-3 1-2 Sky Blue FC (w) D O
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1-1 0-0 Chicago Red Stars (w) D U
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1-2 0-1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.15 3.3 2.85 0.950/0.50.81LLO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2-0 1-0 Sky Blue FC (w) 0.9300.85WWU
Last 10 matches, Win rate:20.0% Odds win rate:40.0% Over 2.5 rate:40.0% Odd rate:30.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Chicago Red Stars (w)     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
USA WD1 Western New York Flash (w)0-20-1 Chicago Red Stars (w) W  U
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)0-00-0 Western New York Flash (w) 1.55 4 4.4 0.800.5/10.96D LU
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)1-20-1 Washington Spirit (w) 2.16 3.5 2.7 0.980.50.78L LO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)1-11-1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1.35 4.6 6.15 0.911/1.50.85D LU
USA WD1 Portland Thorns FC (w)2-11-1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.1 3.4 2.65 0.8000.96L LO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)2-21-1 FC Kansas City (w) D  O
USA WD1 Washington Spirit (w)1-10-1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.4 3.5 2.25 0.750/-0.51.01D LU
USA WD1 Boston Breakers (w)1-20-1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 3.55 3.6 1.69 0.96-0.5/-10.80W WO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)1-10-0 Boston Breakers (w) 1.31 4.8 6.6 0.801/1.50.96D LU
USA WD1 Houston Dash Women's1-20-1 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.4 3.2 2.35 0.77-0.50.99W WO
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)0-30-2 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.6 3.3 2.3 0.81-0.50.95W WO
USA WD1 Western New York Flash (w)3-10-0 Chicago Red Stars (w) L  O
USA WD1 Seattle Reign (w)0-00-0 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.15 3.25 2.65 0.770/-0.50.99D LU
USA WD1 FC Kansas City (w)1-20-1 Chicago Red Stars (w) W  O
USA WD1 Houston Dash Women's2-21-0 Chicago Red Stars (w) 3.55 3.35 1.75 0.96-0.50.80D LO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)3-00-0 Boston Breakers (w) 1.5 3.75 4.6 0.800.5/10.96W WO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)1-00-0 Sky Blue FC (w) 1.48 3.8 4.7 0.950.5/10.81W WU
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)2-22-1 Portland Thorns FC (w) 2.15 3.2 2.7 0.960/0.50.80D LO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)3-22-2 Seattle Reign (w) 3.75 3.2 1.75 0.96-0.50.80W WO
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)3-31-2 Western New York Flash (w) 1.81 3.3 3.4 0.810.50.95D LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:30.0% Over 2.5 rate:65.0% Odd rate:45.0%
Sky Blue FC (w)     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
USA WD1 Seattle Reign (w)1-10-1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1.28 4.85 7.44 0.801/1.50.96D WU
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-01-0 Portland Thorns FC (w) 2 3.65 2.85 0.850/0.50.91W WU
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)1-11-1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1.35 4.6 6.15 0.911/1.50.85D WU
USA WD1 Houston Dash Women's0-20-1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1.8 3.3 3.4 0.800/0.50.96W WU
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-20-1 Western New York Flash (w) L  O
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)3-12-0 Boston Breakers (w) 1.48 4 4.4 0.800/0.50.96W WO
USA WD1 Western New York Flash (w)3-32-1 Sky Blue FC (w) D  O
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-00-0 Portland Thorns FC (w) W  U
USA WD1 Portland Thorns FC (w)2-10-1 Sky Blue FC (w)1 L  O
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)0-30-2 Chicago Red Stars (w) 2.6 3.3 2.3 0.81-0.50.95L LO
USA WD1 Seattle Reign (w)3-02-0 Sky Blue FC (w) L  O
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-11-0 Houston Dash Women's 2.4 2.85 2.6 0.8000.96D DU
USA WD1 Boston Breakers (w)1-10-1 Sky Blue FC (w) D  U
USA WD1 Washington Spirit (w)1-00-0 Sky Blue FC (w) L  U
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-10-0 Seattle Reign (w)1 D  U
USA WD1 Chicago Red Stars (w)1-00-0 Sky Blue FC (w) 1.48 3.8 4.7 0.950.5/10.81L LU
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-30-2 Washington Spirit (w) 2.3 3.2 2.5 0.960/0.50.80L LO
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-11-0 Houston Dash Women's 2.25 3.2 2.55 0.960/0.50.80D LU
USA WD1 FC Kansas City (w)0-10-1 Sky Blue FC (w) 1.55 3.6 4.4 0.800.5/10.96W WU
USA WD1 Sky Blue FC (w)1-00-0 Houston Dash Women's W  U
Last 20 matches, Win rate:30.0% Odds win rate:31.6% Over 2.5 rate:35.0% Odd rate:50.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[6]Chicago Red Stars (w)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 15 6 0 9 6 View
Home8 3 0 5 7View
Away7 3 0 4 6View
[2]Sky Blue FC (w)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 11 6 1 4 2 View
Home6 2 1 3 8View
Home0 0 0 0 8View
Away5 4 0 1 1View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Chicago Red Stars (w)
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
USA WD1 A Boston Breakers (w) 6 Days
USA WD1 A FC Gold Pride (w) 13 Days
USA WD1 H Philadelphia Independence (w) 20 Days
Sky Blue FC (w)
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
USA WD1 H FC Gold Pride (w) 6 Days
USA WD1 A Atlanta Beat (w) 14 Days
USA WD1 A Saint Louis Athletica (w) 21 Days

Last Match Lineup

Chicago Red Stars (w) Sky Blue FC (w)
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin42% [8]
Draw 42% [8]
Loss 15% [3]
HomeWin 33% [3]
Draw 55% [5]
Loss 11% [1]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[30]
Total Miss [21]
Avg Get [1.58]
Avg Miss [1.11]
HomeTotal Get[14]
Total Miss [10]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.56]
Avg Miss0% [1.11]
Last 6Total Get[7]
Total Miss[7]
Avg Get45.5% [1.17]
Avg Miss0% [1.17]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
15.79%[3]
Win Goal 126.32%[5]
Draw42.11%[8]
Loss Goals 110.53%[2]
Loss Goals 2+5.26%[1]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [9]
2-3 Goals [10]
4+ Goals [0]
Home0-1 Goal [5]
2-3 Goals[4]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [9]
Even Matches [10]
HomeOdd Matches [4]
Even Matches[5]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [12]
Under 2.5 [7]
HomeOver 2.5 [5]
Under 2.5[4]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [6]
25-45+'[8]
46-70'[8]
70-90+' [8]
First
Goal
1-25'[5]
25-45+[6]
46-70' [4]
70-90+'[2]
Away Achievement
[5] 26% WinTotal
[7] 36% Draw
[7] 36% Loss
[2] 20% WinAway
[4] 40% Draw
[4] 40% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[20]Total GetTotal
[25] Total Miss
[1.05] Avg Get
[1.32] Avg Miss
[10]Total GetAway
[13] Total Miss
[1.00]-0.0% Avg Get
[1.30] 0% Avg Miss
[9]Total GetLast 6
[5]Total Miss
[1.50]45.5% Avg Get
[0.83]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[2]10.53%Win Goals 2+
[3]15.79%Win Goal 1
[7]36.84%Draw
[4]21.05%Loss Goals 1
[3]15.79%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[16] 0-1 GoalTotal
[3] 2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
[8] 0-1 GoalAway
[2]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[9] Odd MatchesTotal
[10] Even Matches
[5] Odd MatchesAway
[5]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[7] Over 2.5Total
[12] Under 2.5
[3] Over 2.5Away
[7]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[6] 1-25'Total
Goals
[6]25-45+'
[6]46-70'
[2] 70-90+'
[6]1-25'First
Goal
[5]25-45+
[3] 46-70'
[1]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1