Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Trenkwalder Admira Wacker  VS  TSV Hartberg

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

AUT D1[3]  Trenkwalder Admira Wacker
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 8 3 2 3 13 15 11 3
Home 4 1 1 2 4 9 4 10
Away 4 2 1 1 9 6 7 3
Last 6 6 3 1 2 11 10 10
AUT D2[10] TSV Hartberg
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 9 1 1 7 4 24 4 10
Home 5 1 0 4 2 13 3 10
Away 4 0 1 3 2 11 1 10
Last 6 6 1 0 5 4 17 3

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 2-1 0-1 TSV Hartberg1.25 5 6.6 0.850.5/10.97WWO
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 1-4 0-2 TSV Hartberg1.94 3.3 3.55 0.970.5/10.85LLO
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg 1-2 1-2 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 3.3 3.45 2.04 0.98-0.50.90LLO
AUT D2 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 3-1 2-1 TSV Hartberg1.23 5.8 10.5 0.881.5/21.00WWO
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg 1-2 0-1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 7.95 4.6 1.35 0.98-1/-1.50.90LWO
AUT D2 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 5-1 1-1 TSV Hartberg1.21 5.8 12 0.851.5/21.03WWO
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 4-2 3-0 TSV Hartberg1.2 5.95 10.5 0.8021.02WDO
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg 0-4 0-3 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 10 5.3 1.26 1.12-1/-1.50.75LLO
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 4-0 2-0 TSV Hartberg W O
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg 0-3 0-0 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 8.2 4.5 1.35 0.83-1/-1.51.05LLO
Last 10 matches, Win rate:60.0% Odds win rate:44.4% Over 2.5 rate:100.0% Odd rate:50.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Trenkwalder Admira Wacker           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AUT D1 Sturm Graz0-20-1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 1.68 3.9 5 1.050.5/10.83W WU
AUT D1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker2-12-0 Austria Wien 3.5 3.6 2.03 0.800/-0.51.08W WO
AUT D1 FC Magna Wiener Neustadt5-41-1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 3.4 3.5 2.12 0.950/-0.50.93L LO
AUT D1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker0-30-1 Red Bull Salzburg 7.8 6 1.27 0.78-2.51.11L LO
AUT D1 Rheindorf Altach0-20-1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 2.08 3.3 3.35 1.120.50.77W WU
AUT D1 SV Ried1-11-0 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 2.19 3.35 3.35 1.080.5/10.80D WU
INT CF 1Kayseri Erciyespor0-00-0 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 2.15 3.25 2.85 0.9700.85D DU
AUT D1 1Trenkwalder Admira Wacker1-11-0 Rapid Wien 3.45 3.4 2.01 0.88-0.51.00D WU
AUT D1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker1-41-1 Wolfsberger AC 2.02 3.5 3.7 1.050/0.50.83L LO
AUT CUP SV Lendorf0-70-1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker W  O
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker(N)3-03-0 Amkar Perm 2.75 3.3 2.2 0.83-0.50.99W WO
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker(N)3-01-0 Dynamo Ceske Budejovice 2.1 3.3 3.1 0.920/0.50.90W WO
INT CF SV Horn1-60-2 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 4.55 3.4 1.7 0.94-0.5/-10.94W WO
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker0-20-1 Kuban Krasnodar 3.25 3.4 1.99 0.77-0.51.05L LU
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker2-10-1 TSV Hartberg 1.25 5 6.6 0.850.5/10.97W WO
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker0-30-0 Botev Plovdiv 2.95 3.2 2 0.850/-0.50.97L LO
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker(N)1-10-1 Kapfenberg 1.59 3.7 4.95 0.850.5/10.97D LU
AUT D1 FC Magna Wiener Neustadt5-22-0 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 3.15 3.6 2.2 1.0500.83L LO
AUT D1 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker1-00-0 Wolfsberger AC 1.75 4 4.3 0.900.50.98W WU
AUT D1 SV Ried3-02-0 Trenkwalder Admira Wacker 2.35 3.6 2.85 1.040/0.50.84L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:52.6% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:65.0%
TSV Hartberg           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg1-00-0 SKN St. Polten 4.25 3.45 1.8 0.88-11.00W WU
AUT D2 1FAC Team Fur Wien3-22-1 TSV Hartberg2 1.55 4.15 5.1 0.770.5/11.12L LO
AUT D2 1TSV Hartberg1-31-1 Kapfenberg 4.7 3.8 1.65 0.90-0.50.98L LO
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg0-30-2 FC Wacker Innsbruck 3.8 3.55 1.86 1.00-10.88L LO
AUT D2 1Austria Lustenau5-02-0 TSV Hartberg 1.3 5 8.8 0.781/1.51.11L LO
AUT D2 SV Horn3-02-0 TSV Hartberg 1.5 4 5.95 1.020.50.86L LO
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg0-40-2 Mattersburg 3.9 3.3 1.92 1.050/-0.50.83L LO
AUT D2 LASK Linz0-00-0 TSV Hartberg 1.35 5 7 0.770.5/11.12D WU
AUT D2 2TSV Hartberg0-30-2 FC Liefering 3.8 3.55 1.86 1.0800.80L LO
AUT CUP SC Kalsdorf1-11-1 TSV Hartberg D  U
INT CF TSV Hartberg0-30-1 Paris Saint Germain 9 7.5 1.14 1.02-1.5/-20.80L LO
INT CF TSV Hartberg1-10-0 Sturm Graz 6.3 4.3 1.41 0.85-0.5/-10.97D WU
INT CF Trenkwalder Admira Wacker2-10-1 TSV Hartberg 1.25 5 6.6 0.850.5/10.97L LO
AUT D2 First Wien 18941-01-0 TSV Hartberg1 2.25 3.35 2.95 0.900/-0.50.98L LU
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg0-00-0 SKN St. Polten 2.75 3.3 2.4 1.080/0.50.80D LU
AUT D2 Kapfenberg1-20-0 TSV Hartberg 2.3 3.6 2.6 1.080.50.80W WO
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg1-01-0 Austria Lustenau 2.4 3.3 2.75 1.0500.83W WU
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg0-00-0 Mattersburg 2.55 3.55 2.45 1.110/0.50.78D LU
AUT D2 Rheindorf Altach3-01-0 TSV Hartberg 1.57 4.1 5 1.051.50.83L LO
AUT D2 TSV Hartberg1-30-0 SV Horn 2.35 3.2 2.9 0.950/0.50.93L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:15.0% Odds win rate:25.0% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:60.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[3]Trenkwalder Admira Wacker
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 8 5 0 3 3 View
Home4 2 0 2 6View
Away4 3 0 1 3View
[10]TSV Hartberg
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 9 2 0 7 10 View
Home5 1 0 4 10View
Away4 1 0 3 10View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Trenkwalder Admira Wacker
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AUT D2 A Lustenau 7 Days
AUT D2 A Austria Lustenau 14 Days
AUT D2 H First Wien 1894 28 Days
TSV Hartberg
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AUT D2 H Austria Lustenau 7 Days
AUT D2 A First Wien 1894 17 Days
AUT D2 H SV Grodig 28 Days

Last Match Lineup

Trenkwalder Admira Wacker TSV Hartberg
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin37% [3]
Draw 25% [2]
Loss 37% [3]
HomeWin 25% [1]
Draw 25% [1]
Loss 50% [2]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[13]
Total Miss [15]
Avg Get [1.63]
Avg Miss [1.88]
HomeTotal Get[4]
Total Miss [9]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.00]
Avg Miss0% [2.25]
Last 6Total Get[11]
Total Miss[10]
Avg Get45.5% [1.83]
Avg Miss0% [1.67]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
25.00%[2]
Win Goal 112.50%[1]
Draw25.00%[2]
Loss Goals 112.50%[1]
Loss Goals 2+25.00%[2]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [4]
2-3 Goals [3]
4+ Goals [1]
Home0-1 Goal [3]
2-3 Goals[1]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [4]
Even Matches [4]
HomeOdd Matches [3]
Even Matches[1]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [4]
Under 2.5 [4]
HomeOver 2.5 [3]
Under 2.5[1]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [1]
25-45+'[6]
46-70'[4]
70-90+' [2]
First
Goal
1-25'[1]
25-45+[5]
46-70' [1]
70-90+'[0]
Away Achievement
[1] 11% WinTotal
[1] 11% Draw
[7] 77% Loss
[0] 0% WinAway
[1] 25% Draw
[3] 75% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[4]Total GetTotal
[24] Total Miss
[0.44] Avg Get
[2.67] Avg Miss
[2]Total GetAway
[11] Total Miss
[0.50]-0.0% Avg Get
[2.75] 0% Avg Miss
[4]Total GetLast 6
[17]Total Miss
[0.67]45.5% Avg Get
[2.83]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[0]0.00%Win Goals 2+
[1]11.11%Win Goal 1
[1]11.11%Draw
[1]11.11%Loss Goals 1
[6]66.67%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[8] 0-1 GoalTotal
[1] 2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
[3] 0-1 GoalAway
[1]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[6] Odd MatchesTotal
[3] Even Matches
[3] Odd MatchesAway
[1]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[7] Over 2.5Total
[2] Under 2.5
[3] Over 2.5Away
[1]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[1] 1-25'Total
Goals
[1]25-45+'
[0]46-70'
[2] 70-90+'
[1]1-25'First
Goal
[1]25-45+
[0] 46-70'
[1]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1