Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Raith Rovers  VS  Dundee

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

SCO CH[7]  Raith Rovers
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 34 11 9 14 47 57 42 7
Home 17 7 4 6 28 31 25 5
Away 17 4 5 8 19 26 17 8
Last 6 6 2 0 4 10 14 6
SCO CH[2] Dundee
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 34 19 6 9 49 25 63 2
Home 17 10 4 3 25 8 34 3
Away 17 9 2 6 24 17 29 1
Last 6 6 3 1 2 7 3 10

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
SCO CH Dundee 0-0 0-0 Raith Rovers 1.5 3.7 6 0.8310.99DLU
SCO CH Raith Rovers 0-2 0-0 Dundee3.7 3.2 1.93 0.850/-0.50.99LLU
SCOFAC Dundee 0-1 0-1 Raith Rovers 1.97 3.3 3.45 0.900.50.92LLU
SCO CH Dundee 2-0 1-0 Raith Rovers 2 3.3 3.35 0.980.50.86WWU
SCO CH Raith Rovers 0-0 0-0 Dundee2.25 3.3 2.65 0.850/-0.50.99DWU
SCO CH Dundee 1-1 1-1 Raith Rovers 1.75 3.4 4.25 0.850.5/11.01DLU
SCO CH Raith Rovers 0-1 0-1 Dundee3.35 3.2 2.05 1.070/-0.50.77LLU
SCO CH Dundee 1-0 0-0 Raith Rovers 1.85 3.25 4 0.970/0.50.87WWU
SCO CH Raith Rovers 0-1 0-0 Dundee2.35 3.25 2.7 0.8500.99LLU
SCO CH Raith Rovers 2-1 1-0 Dundee2 3.25 3.4 0.990/0.50.85WWO
Last 10 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:10.0% Odd rate:50.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Raith Rovers           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
SCO CH Falkirk2-12-1 Raith Rovers 1.55 3.85 5 0.8011.04L DO
SCO CH 1Raith Rovers3-22-2 Queen of South 2.6 3.25 2.32 0.9900.83W WO
SCO CH 1Raith Rovers1-30-2 Dumbarton 2.7 3.3 2.35 0.830/0.51.01L LO
SCO BC Raith Rovers(N)0-00-0 Glasgow Rangers 6.8 4.65 1.35 0.85-1/-1.51.01D WU
SCO CH Alloa Athletic0-10-0 Raith Rovers 3.05 3.3 2.05 1.040/0.50.80W WU
SCO CH Hamilton Academical3-20-1 Raith Rovers 1.4 4.35 6.3 0.9010.94L DO
SCO CH Raith Rovers2-40-1 Livingston 2.2 3.2 3 0.990/0.50.85L LO
SCO CH Dundee0-00-0 Raith Rovers 1.5 3.7 6 0.8310.99D WU
SCO CH Raith Rovers2-10-1 Greenock Morton 1.82 3.4 3.85 0.900.50.92W WO
SCOFAC Raith Rovers1-31-1 Saint Johnstone 4.7 3.8 1.6 1.05-0.5/-10.77L LO
SCO CH Raith Rovers2-42-1 Falkirk 3.45 3.2 2 0.9900.85L LO
SCO CH Raith Rovers1-10-1 Alloa Athletic 1.8 3.25 4.2 0.830/0.51.01D LU
SCO CH Dumbarton3-32-1 Raith Rovers 1.92 3.3 3.6 0.950/0.50.91D WO
SCO CH Raith Rovers2-40-4 Hamilton Academical 2.5 3.25 2.55 1.0900.77L LO
SCOFAC Hibernian2-32-2 Raith Rovers 1.44 3.8 6.8 0.771/1.51.05W WO
SCO CH Cowdenbeath1-00-0 Raith Rovers 3.1 3.3 2.1 0.9900.85L LU
SCO CH Queen of South1-01-0 Raith Rovers 1.86 3.25 3.9 0.800/0.51.04L LU
SCO CH Greenock Morton0-00-0 Raith Rovers 2.65 3.2 2.45 0.77-0.51.07D LU
SCO CH 1Raith Rovers0-20-0 Dundee 3.7 3.2 1.93 0.850/-0.50.99L LU
SCO CH Livingston3-02-0 Raith Rovers 2.05 3.35 3.15 0.8501.01L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:20.0% Odds win rate:38.9% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:45.0%
Dundee     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
SCO CH Greenock Morton1-00-0 Dundee 5.7 4 1.48 1.04-0.5/-10.80L LU
SCO CH Dundee4-02-0 Cowdenbeath 1.22 5.2 11 0.8311.01W WO
SCO CH Hamilton Academical1-10-1 Dundee 2.15 3.3 3 0.900/0.50.94D WU
SCO CH Dundee0-10-1 Falkirk 1.86 3.3 3.3 1.040.5/10.80L LU
SCO CH Dundee1-00-0 Queen of South 1.99 3.4 3.3 0.900.50.94W WU
SCO CH Dumbarton0-10-0 Dundee 3.2 3.25 2.08 0.94-0.50.90W WU
SCO CH Dundee0-00-0 Raith Rovers 1.5 3.7 6 0.8310.99D LU
SCO CH Livingston0-20-1 Dundee 3 3.2 2.2 1.020/-0.50.80W WU
SCO CH Dundee2-01-0 Greenock Morton 1.5 3.8 5.8 0.771/1.51.07W WU
SCO CH Cowdenbeath2-01-0 Dundee 4.6 3.6 1.65 0.88-0.5/-10.98L LU
SCO CH 1Queen of South0-10-1 Dundee 2.55 3.2 2.5 0.8601.00W WU
SCO CH Dundee1-01-0 Hamilton Academical2 2.15 3.2 3.1 1.010/0.50.85W WU
SCO CH Dundee1-10-0 Alloa Athletic 1.46 4.1 5.75 0.8011.04D LU
SCO CH Falkirk2-01-0 Dundee1 2.45 3.25 2.6 0.8001.04L LU
SCO CH Dundee0-10-1 Livingston 1.72 3.5 4.3 0.9410.90L LU
SCO CH 1Raith Rovers0-20-0 Dundee 3.7 3.2 1.93 0.850/-0.50.99W WU
SCO CH Dundee3-00-0 Dumbarton 1.36 4.7 6.4 0.861/1.51.00W WO
SCO CH Alloa Athletic0-10-0 Dundee1 3.2 3.2 2.1 1.0900.75W WU
SCO CH Dundee1-20-0 Cowdenbeath 1.28 5.05 8 0.751/1.51.09L LO
SCO CH Greenock Morton1-20-2 Dundee 4.35 3.45 1.72 0.95-0.50.87W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:55.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:20.0% Odd rate:55.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[6]Raith Rovers
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 34 16 3 15 6 View
Home17 8 1 8 6View
Away17 8 2 7 7View
[1]Dundee
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 34 19 1 14 1 View
Home17 9 1 7 2View
Away17 10 0 7 1View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Raith Rovers
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
SCO CH H Stirling Albion 4 Days
SCO CH A Queen of South 11 Days
SCO CH H Partick Thistle 18 Days
Dundee
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
SCO CH H Greenock Morton 4 Days
SCO CH A Partick Thistle 11 Days
SCO CH A Cowdenbeath 14 Days

Last Match Lineup

Raith Rovers Dundee
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin32% [11]
Draw 26% [9]
Loss 41% [14]
HomeWin 41% [7]
Draw 23% [4]
Loss 35% [6]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[47]
Total Miss [57]
Avg Get [1.38]
Avg Miss [1.68]
HomeTotal Get[28]
Total Miss [31]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.65]
Avg Miss0% [1.82]
Last 6Total Get[10]
Total Miss[14]
Avg Get45.5% [1.67]
Avg Miss0% [2.33]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
5.88%[2]
Win Goal 126.47%[9]
Draw26.47%[9]
Loss Goals 117.65%[6]
Loss Goals 2+23.53%[8]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [20]
2-3 Goals [11]
4+ Goals [3]
Home0-1 Goal [7]
2-3 Goals[9]
4+ Goals [1]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [16]
Even Matches [18]
HomeOdd Matches [7]
Even Matches[10]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [18]
Under 2.5 [16]
HomeOver 2.5 [11]
Under 2.5[6]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [8]
25-45+'[8]
46-70'[15]
70-90+' [16]
First
Goal
1-25'[7]
25-45+[6]
46-70' [8]
70-90+'[3]
Away Achievement
[19] 55% WinTotal
[6] 17% Draw
[9] 26% Loss
[9] 52% WinAway
[2] 11% Draw
[6] 35% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[49]Total GetTotal
[25] Total Miss
[1.44] Avg Get
[0.74] Avg Miss
[24]Total GetAway
[17] Total Miss
[1.41]-0.0% Avg Get
[1.00] 0% Avg Miss
[7]Total GetLast 6
[3]Total Miss
[1.17]45.5% Avg Get
[0.50]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[11]32.35%Win Goals 2+
[8]23.53%Win Goal 1
[6]17.65%Draw
[6]17.65%Loss Goals 1
[3]8.82%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[20] 0-1 GoalTotal
[12] 2-3 Goals
[2] 4+ Goals
[10] 0-1 GoalAway
[6]2-3 Goals
[1] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[18] Odd MatchesTotal
[16] Even Matches
[9] Odd MatchesAway
[8]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[12] Over 2.5Total
[22] Under 2.5
[6] Over 2.5Away
[11]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[8] 1-25'Total
Goals
[7]25-45+'
[16]46-70'
[18] 70-90+'
[8]1-25'First
Goal
[5]25-45+
[8] 46-70'
[5]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.NowGoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.