Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

FK Gilan Gabala  VS  FK Baku

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

AZE D1[3]  FK Gilan Gabala
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 29 14 7 8 40 33 49 3
Home 14 6 4 4 19 15 22 6
Away 15 8 3 4 21 18 27 2
Last 6 6 6 0 0 13 2 18
AZE D1[9] FK Baku
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 28 3 7 18 19 59 16 9
Home 14 2 3 9 10 24 9 9
Away 14 1 4 9 9 35 7 8
Last 6 6 0 2 4 2 10 2

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AZE D1 FK Baku 0-2 0-0 FK Gilan Gabala 6 3.85 1.44 0.81-0.5/-10.95LLU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala 1-1 1-1 FK Baku1.45 4 5.5 0.961/1.50.80DLU
AZE D1 FK Baku 0-2 0-0 FK Gilan Gabala 3.3 3.15 2 0.9900.77LLU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala 3-1 2-0 FK Baku1.79 3.2 4 0.950.50.81WWO
AZE D1 FK Baku 1-1 0-0 FK Gilan Gabala 2.45 2.9 2.7 0.910/0.50.85DLU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala 2-0 1-0 FK Baku2 3.2 3.25 0.770/0.50.99WWU
AZE D1 FK Baku 1-2 1-0 FK Gilan Gabala 2.2 3.15 2.85 0.850/0.50.91LLO
AZE D1 FK Baku 0-1 0-0 FK Gilan Gabala 1.88 3 3.85 0.850.50.91LLU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala 1-1 1-0 FK Baku2.4 3.05 2.65 0.990/0.50.77DLU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala 0-2 0-0 FK Baku2.1 3.1 3.1 0.770/0.50.99LLU
Last 10 matches, Win rate:30.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:20.0% Odd rate:20.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

FK Gilan Gabala           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AZE D1 FC Neftci Baku1-31-1 FK Gilan Gabala 2.07 3.2 3.05 0.850.50.91W WO
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala1-00-0 Simurq Zakatali 1.55 3.5 5.2 0.960.5/10.80W WU
AZE D1 AZAL PFC Baku0-40-3 FK Gilan Gabala 2.9 3.2 2.15 0.960/0.50.80W WO
AZE D1 FK Inter Baku1-20-1 FK Gilan Gabala 1.45 3.8 6 0.780.5/10.98W WO
AZE CUP Simurq Zakatali0-00-0 FK Gilan Gabala 2.1 3.25 3 0.850/0.50.91D WU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala2-02-0 Standard Sumqayit 1.55 3.5 5.2 0.770.50.99W WU
AZE CUP FK Gilan Gabala0-30-1 Simurq Zakatali 1.8 3.3 3.8 0.780.50.98L LO
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam0-10-1 FK Gilan Gabala 1.4 3.85 6.7 0.7710.99W WU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala3-10-1 FK Khazar Lenkoran 1.5 3.7 5.35 0.850.50.91W WO
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala1-31-0 FC Neftci Baku 2.8 3.1 2.25 1.010/0.50.75L LO
AZE D1 Simurq Zakatali2-02-0 FK Gilan Gabala1 2.55 3.1 2.45 0.960/0.50.80L LU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala0-10-0 AZAL PFC Baku1 1.65 3.5 4.4 0.780.5/10.98L LU
AZE D1 FK Baku0-20-0 FK Gilan Gabala 6 3.85 1.44 0.81-0.5/-10.95W WU
INT CF Kuban Krasnodar(N)2-02-0 FK Gilan Gabala 1.62 3.6 4.4 0.850.5/10.97L LU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala1-11-0 FK Inter Baku1 2.9 3.1 2.2 0.800/-0.50.96D WU
AZE D1 Standard Sumqayit1-10-0 FK Gilan Gabala 4 3.5 1.7 0.95-0.5/-10.81D LU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala2-10-1 Karabakh Agdam 2.85 2.9 2.35 0.96-0.50.80W WO
AZE D1 FK Khazar Lenkoran(N)3-02-0 FK Gilan Gabala 3.65 3.15 1.88 0.8100.95L LO
AZE CUP FK Gilan Gabala3-02-0 FC Agsu W  O
AZE D1 FC Neftci Baku0-00-0 FK Gilan Gabala 1.95 3.3 3.3 0.770/0.50.99D WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:45.0% Odd rate:40.0%
FK Baku        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AZE D1 FK Baku1-20-1 FK Inter Baku 7.5 5.6 1.23 0.91-1.5/-20.85L WO
AZE D1 Standard Sumqayit0-00-0 FK Baku 1.9 3.3 3.4 0.770/0.50.99D WU
AZE D1 FK Baku1-11-1 Karabakh Agdam 12 8.8 1.08 0.96-20.80D WU
AZE D1 FC Neftci Baku2-01-0 FK Baku 1.38 4.5 5.7 0.771.5/20.99L LU
AZE D1 FK Baku0-30-2 Simurq Zakatali 5.65 4 1.44 0.96-10.80L LO
AZE CUP FK Baku1-41-1 Karabakh Agdam 5.85 4.4 1.38 0.85-1/-1.50.91L LO
AZE D1 1AZAL PFC Baku2-00-0 FK Baku1 1.34 4.25 7 0.770.5/10.99L LU
AZE CUP Karabakh Agdam3-03-0 FK Baku 1.1 7 14 0.771.5/20.99L LO
AZE D1 1FK Khazar Lenkoran2-11-1 FK Baku1 1.43 3.85 6.1 0.7710.99L DO
AZE D1 FK Inter Baku4-03-0 FK Baku 1.1 7.6 12 0.851.5/20.91L LO
AZE D1 FK Baku0-00-0 Standard Sumqayit 3.76 3.5 1.75 0.91-0.50.85D WU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam4-13-1 FK Baku 1.15 6.8 9.5 0.8520.97L LO
AZE D1 FK Baku0-20-0 FK Gilan Gabala 6 3.85 1.44 0.81-0.5/-10.95L LU
AZE D1 Simurq Zakatali5-24-1 FK Baku 1.7 3.4 4.2 0.850.5/10.91L LO
AZE D1 FK Baku1-30-2 AZAL PFC Baku 1.8 3.1 4.1 0.990/0.50.77L LO
AZE D1 FK Baku0-00-0 FK Khazar Lenkoran 4.35 3.3 1.7 0.96-0.5/-10.80D WU
AZE CUP 1Standard Sumqayit0-00-0 FK Baku1 2.3 3.1 2.75 0.990/0.50.77D WU
AZE D1 FK Baku0-10-1 FK Inter Baku 6.3 4.2 1.38 0.95-0.5/-10.81L LU
AZE D1 Standard Sumqayit1-10-1 FK Baku 2.25 3.2 2.75 0.850.50.91D WU
AZE D1 FK Baku2-42-2 Karabakh Agdam 5.3 3.5 1.54 0.85-10.91L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:0.0% Odds win rate:36.8% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:40.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[2]FK Gilan Gabala
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 28 15 0 13 2 View
Home13 6 0 7 6View
Away15 9 0 6 3View
[7]FK Baku
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 27 11 1 15 7 View
Home14 6 0 8 7View
Away13 5 1 7 5View
Away0 0 0 0 5View
Away0 0 0 0 5View
Away0 0 0 0 5View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

FK Gilan Gabala
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AZE D1 A Standard Sumqayit 7 Days
AZE D1 H Olimpik Baku 12 Days
AZE D1 A Karabakh Agdam 20 Days
FK Baku
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AZE D1 H Simurq Zakatali 7 Days
AZE D1 A FK Inter Baku 13 Days
AZE D1 H FC Kapaz 20 Days

Last Match Lineup

FK Gilan Gabala FK Baku
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin48% [14]
Draw 24% [7]
Loss 27% [8]
HomeWin 42% [6]
Draw 28% [4]
Loss 28% [4]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[40]
Total Miss [33]
Avg Get [1.38]
Avg Miss [1.14]
HomeTotal Get[19]
Total Miss [15]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.36]
Avg Miss0% [1.07]
Last 6Total Get[13]
Total Miss[2]
Avg Get45.5% [2.17]
Avg Miss0% [0.33]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
24.14%[7]
Win Goal 124.14%[7]
Draw24.14%[7]
Loss Goals 110.34%[3]
Loss Goals 2+17.24%[5]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [17]
2-3 Goals [11]
4+ Goals [1]
Home0-1 Goal [9]
2-3 Goals[5]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [11]
Even Matches [18]
HomeOdd Matches [6]
Even Matches[8]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [13]
Under 2.5 [16]
HomeOver 2.5 [6]
Under 2.5[8]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [8]
25-45+'[7]
46-70'[9]
70-90+' [16]
First
Goal
1-25'[8]
25-45+[4]
46-70' [6]
70-90+'[4]
Away Achievement
[3] 10% WinTotal
[7] 25% Draw
[18] 64% Loss
[1] 7% WinAway
[4] 28% Draw
[9] 64% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[19]Total GetTotal
[59] Total Miss
[0.68] Avg Get
[2.11] Avg Miss
[9]Total GetAway
[35] Total Miss
[0.64]-0.0% Avg Get
[2.50] 0% Avg Miss
[2]Total GetLast 6
[10]Total Miss
[0.33]45.5% Avg Get
[1.67]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[0]0.00%Win Goals 2+
[3]10.71%Win Goal 1
[7]25.00%Draw
[5]17.86%Loss Goals 1
[13]46.43%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[24] 0-1 GoalTotal
[4] 2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
[12] 0-1 GoalAway
[2]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[12] Odd MatchesTotal
[16] Even Matches
[6] Odd MatchesAway
[8]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[14] Over 2.5Total
[14] Under 2.5
[7] Over 2.5Away
[7]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[5] 1-25'Total
Goals
[6]25-45+'
[5]46-70'
[3] 70-90+'
[5]1-25'First
Goal
[5]25-45+
[3] 46-70'
[2]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1