Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Heracles Almelo (Youth)  VS  AZ Alkmaar (Youth)

Match Time:
Weather: , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

HOL BD1[2]  Heracles Almelo (Youth)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 5 3 1 1 16 10 10 2
Home 2 2 0 0 11 5 6 2
Away 3 1 1 1 5 5 4 2
Last 6 6 3 1 1 16 10 10
HOL BD1[3] AZ Alkmaar (Youth)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 5 3 0 2 16 12 9 3
Home 3 2 0 1 9 7 6 3
Away 2 1 0 1 7 5 3 3
Last 6 6 3 0 2 16 12 9

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 2-3 1-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 1.42 4.45 5.15 0.770.5/10.99LLO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 1-4 0-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 1.4 4.1 6.1 0.8510.91LLO
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 2-1 1-1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)1.77 3.45 3.75 0.850.50.91WWO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 1-2 0-2 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 2.28 3.4 2.55 0.880.50.88LLO
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 5-5 4-2 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)3.6 3.4 1.84 0.83-0.50.95DWO
Last 5 matches, Win rate:20.0% Odds win rate:40.0% Over 2.5 rate:100.0% Odd rate:80.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Heracles Almelo (Youth)     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)6-45-0 Fortuna Sittard (Youth) 1.17 6.5 8.7 0.801.5/20.96W WO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)2-31-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 1.42 4.45 5.15 0.770.5/10.99W WO
HOL BD1 Go Ahead Eagles (Youth)1-01-0 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 3.9 4.2 1.6 0.95-0.5/-10.81L LU
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)5-12-1 FC Utrecht (Youth)1 1.85 3.55 3.35 0.800.50.96W WO
HOL BD1 Vitesse Arnhem (Youth)2-20-2 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 1.8 3.55 3.5 0.770.50.99D WO
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)1-40-3 N.E.C. Nijmegen (Youth) 1.3 5 6.5 0.771/1.50.99L LO
HOL BD1 Volendam (Youth)4-42-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 3 3.8 1.9 0.91-10.85D LO
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)5-12-0 FC Dordrecht 90 (Youth) 1.28 5.4 6.4 0.771.50.99W WO
HOL BD1 Helmond Sport (Youth)0-30-3 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 3.25 3.5 1.9 0.850/-0.50.91W WO
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)1-10-1 Groningen (Youth) 2.05 3.6 2.8 0.910/0.50.85D LU
HOL BD1 Fortuna Sittard (Youth)4-23-0 Heracles Almelo (Youth)1 3.2 3.5 1.92 0.83-0.50.99L LO
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)2-21-2 SC Heerenveen (Youth) 2.2 3.5 2.65 0.850/0.50.91D LO
HOL BD1 FC Zwolle (Youth)3-33-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 2.15 3.5 2.7 0.910/0.50.85D WO
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)2-41-1 Vitesse Arnhem (Youth) 2.28 3.1 2.8 0.910.50.85L LO
HOL BD1 ADO Den Haag (Youth)0-20-0 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 2.6 3.5 2.2 0.850/-0.50.91W WU
HOL BD1 N.E.C. Nijmegen (Youth)0-10-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 2.6 3.5 2.2 0.850/-0.50.91W WU
HOL BD1 Heracles Almelo (Youth)1-01-0 Volendam (Youth) 1.05 9.5 15 0.772.50.99W LU
HOL BD1 1FC Dordrecht 90 (Youth)2-41-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 3.3 3.85 1.8 1.01-0.5/-10.75W WO
HOL BD1 1Heracles Almelo (Youth)0-30-1 Helmond Sport (Youth) 1.45 4.3 5.1 0.770.5/10.99L LO
HOL BD1 Groningen (Youth)1-10-0 Heracles Almelo (Youth)1 1.9 3.55 3.2 0.910.50.85D WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:70.0% Odd rate:35.0%
AZ Alkmaar (Youth)        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
HOL BD1 Vitesse Arnhem (Youth)3-20-1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)1 2.06 4 2.6 0.960.50.80L LO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)2-31-1 Heracles Almelo (Youth) 1.42 4.45 5.15 0.770.5/10.99L LO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)4-31-3 FC Utrecht (Youth)1 1.38 4.8 5.3 0.851/1.50.91W LO
HOL BD1 Fortuna Sittard (Youth)2-50-1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 5.25 4.4 1.42 0.85-1/-1.50.91W WO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)3-11-0 Go Ahead Eagles (Youth) 1.33 5.25 5.6 0.771.50.99W WO
INT CF Schalke 04 (Youth)0-40-2 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) W  O
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)3-02-0 Jong Feyenoord (Youth) 3.55 3.7 1.75 0.85-0.50.91W WO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)2-20-2 Jong Sparta Rotterdam (Youth) 1.45 4.5 4.8 0.811/1.50.95D LO
HOL BD1 Willem II (Youth)2-11-0 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 1.94 3.6 3.05 0.850.50.91L LO
HOL BD1 NAC Breda (Youth)3-41-1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 2.75 3.4 2.15 0.810/-0.50.95W WO
HOL BD1 1Roda Kerkrade (Youth)1-01-0 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 2.8 3.5 2.1 0.910/-0.50.85L LU
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)0-20-1 FC Utrecht (Youth) 1.47 4.5 4.55 0.811/1.50.95L LU
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)3-12-1 Jong De Graafschap(Youth) 1.55 4 4.4 0.950.5/10.81W WO
HOL BD1 RKC Waalwijk (Youth)5-13-0 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 2.7 3.5 2.15 0.850/-0.50.91L LO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)2-21-1 Omniworld Almere Am 1.17 6.1 9.5 0.811.5/20.95D LO
HOL BD1 FC Den Bosch (Youth)2-21-0 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 6.8 5.3 1.27 0.96-1.50.80D LO
HOL BD1 Jong Feyenoord (Youth)2-10-1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 2.25 3.5 2.55 0.850/0.50.91L LO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)1-10-1 Willem II (Youth) 1.55 3.85 4.6 0.850.5/10.91D LU
HOL BD1 Jong Sparta Rotterdam (Youth)0-30-2 AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 3.55 3.7 1.75 0.95-0.50.81W WO
HOL BD1 AZ Alkmaar (Youth)5-22-0 NAC Breda (Youth)1 1.03 9 13.85 0.812.5/30.95W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:35.0% Over 2.5 rate:85.0% Odd rate:55.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[2]Heracles Almelo (Youth)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 5 4 0 1 2 View
Home2 2 0 0 4View
Away3 2 0 1 6View
[18]AZ Alkmaar (Youth)
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 5 2 0 3 18 View
Home3 1 0 2 19View
Away2 1 0 1 17View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Heracles Almelo (Youth)
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
HOL BD1 A Vitesse Arnhem (Youth) 14 Days
HOL BD1 H Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) 21 Days
HOL BD1 A SC Heerenveen (Youth) 28 Days
AZ Alkmaar (Youth)
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
HOL BD1 A Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) 14 Days
HOL BD1 H FC Utrecht (Youth) 21 Days
HOL BD1 A FC Twente Enschede (Youth) 28 Days

Last Match Lineup

Heracles Almelo (Youth) AZ Alkmaar (Youth)
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin60% [3]
Draw 20% [1]
Loss 20% [1]
HomeWin 100% [2]
Draw 0% [0]
Loss 0% [0]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[16]
Total Miss [10]
Avg Get [3.20]
Avg Miss [2.00]
HomeTotal Get[11]
Total Miss [5]
Avg Get-0.0% [5.50]
Avg Miss0% [2.50]
Last 6Total Get[16]
Total Miss[10]
Avg Get45.5% [3.20]
Avg Miss0% [2.00]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
40.00%[2]
Win Goal 120.00%[1]
Draw20.00%[1]
Loss Goals 120.00%[1]
Loss Goals 2+0.00%[0]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [1]
2-3 Goals [2]
4+ Goals [2]
Home0-1 Goal [0]
2-3 Goals[0]
4+ Goals [2]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [2]
Even Matches [3]
HomeOdd Matches [0]
Even Matches[2]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [4]
Under 2.5 [1]
HomeOver 2.5 [2]
Under 2.5[0]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [6]
25-45+'[4]
46-70'[3]
70-90+' [3]
First
Goal
1-25'[3]
25-45+[1]
46-70' [0]
70-90+'[0]
Away Achievement
[3] 60% WinTotal
[0] 0% Draw
[2] 40% Loss
[1] 50% WinAway
[0] 0% Draw
[1] 50% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[16]Total GetTotal
[12] Total Miss
[3.20] Avg Get
[2.40] Avg Miss
[7]Total GetAway
[5] Total Miss
[3.50]-0.0% Avg Get
[2.50] 0% Avg Miss
[16]Total GetLast 6
[12]Total Miss
[3.20]45.5% Avg Get
[2.40]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[2]40.00%Win Goals 2+
[1]20.00%Win Goal 1
[0]0.00%Draw
[2]40.00%Loss Goals 1
[0]0.00%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[0] 0-1 GoalTotal
[3] 2-3 Goals
[2] 4+ Goals
[0] 0-1 GoalAway
[1]2-3 Goals
[1] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[4] Odd MatchesTotal
[1] Even Matches
[2] Odd MatchesAway
[0]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[5] Over 2.5Total
[0] Under 2.5
[2] Over 2.5Away
[0]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[2] 1-25'Total
Goals
[3]25-45+'
[3]46-70'
[8] 70-90+'
[2]1-25'First
Goal
[3]25-45+
[0] 46-70'
[0]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1