Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

FK Baku  VS  Karabakh Agdam

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

AZE D1[5]  FK Baku
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 36 16 9 11 53 43 57 5
Home 18 10 5 3 33 17 35 3
Away 18 6 4 8 20 26 22 4
Last 6 6 2 2 2 6 10 8
AZE D1[1] Karabakh Agdam
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 36 21 9 6 66 21 72 1
Home 18 12 4 2 41 11 40 1
Away 18 9 5 4 25 10 32 2
Last 6 6 1 2 3 6 6 5

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AZE D1 FK Baku 0-0 0-0 Karabakh Agdam3.75 3.35 1.8 0.85-0.5/-10.91DWU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam 4-0 3-0 FK Baku 2.25 3 2.9 0.770.50.99WWO
AZE D1 FK Baku 2-1 0-0 Karabakh Agdam2.25 2.95 2.95 0.9800.78WWO
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam 3-0 3-0 FK Baku 2.85 2.9 2.35 0.7701.05WWO
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam 3-1 1-1 FK Baku 1.62 3.6 4.4 0.8510.91WWO
AZE D1 FK Baku 0-1 0-0 Karabakh Agdam3.2 3.1 2.05 0.910/-0.50.85LLU
AZE D1 FK Baku 0-0 0-0 Karabakh Agdam2.9 3.1 2.2 0.750/-0.51.07DWU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam 1-1 0-1 FK Baku 2.2 3.2 2.8 1.020.50.80DLU
AZE CUP Karabakh Agdam 0-1 0-1 FK Baku 2.45 3.1 2.55 0.980.50.78LLU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam 2-4 1-1 FK Baku 1.99 3.2 3.25 0.930.5/10.83LLO
Last 10 matches, Win rate:20.0% Odds win rate:40.0% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:40.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

FK Baku        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AZE D1 Ravan Baku2-30-1 FK Baku 1.8 3.35 3.7 0.81-0.50.95W WO
AZE D1 FK Baku1-00-0 AZAL PFC Baku 1.7 3.4 4.2 0.770.5/10.99W WU
AZE D1 FK Gilan Gabala3-12-0 FK Baku 1.79 3.2 4 0.950.50.81L LO
AZE D1 FK Baku0-00-0 Karabakh Agdam 3.75 3.35 1.8 0.85-0.5/-10.91D WU
AZE D1 Standard Sumqayit1-10-0 FK Baku 3.4 3.15 1.95 0.770/-0.50.99D LU
AZE D1 1FK Baku0-40-1 FK Inter Baku 2.6 3.2 2.35 0.910/-0.50.85L LO
AZE D1 FK Baku2-20-2 FK Khazar Lenkoran1 1.9 3.2 3.5 0.770.5/10.99D LO
AZE D1 FC Neftci Baku1-00-0 FK Baku 2 3.05 3.4 0.910/0.50.85L LU
AZE D1 1FK Baku2-12-0 Simurq Zakatali 1.7 3.2 4.5 0.850/0.50.91W WO
AZE D1 AZAL PFC Baku1-21-1 FK Baku 4 3.18 1.8 0.75-0.5/-11.01W WO
AZE CUP FK Baku0-10-0 Ravan Baku 1.35 4.2 6.54 0.811/1.50.95L LU
AZE D1 FK Baku1-10-0 FK Gilan Gabala 2.45 2.9 2.7 0.910/0.50.85D LU
AZE CUP Ravan Baku0-10-1 FK Baku 3.35 3.2 1.97 0.80-0.50.96W WU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam4-03-0 FK Baku 2.25 3 2.9 0.770.50.99L LO
AZE D1 FK Baku0-00-0 Standard Sumqayit1 1.27 5 7.5 0.771.50.99D LU
AZE D1 FK Inter Baku1-11-1 FK Baku 2.75 2.85 2.3 0.950/0.50.81D WU
AZE D1 FK Khazar Lenkoran0-20-0 FK Baku 2.1 2.95 3.25 0.800/-0.50.96W WU
AZE D1 FK Baku2-00-0 FC Neftci Baku 2.05 3.05 3.25 0.800/-0.50.96W WU
AZE D1 Simurq Zakatali0-10-1 FK Baku 2.95 2.85 2.3 0.750/-0.51.01W WU
AZE D1 FK Baku5-12-0 Ravan Baku 1.4 4 6.35 0.911/1.50.85W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:40.0% Odd rate:40.0%
Karabakh Agdam              
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
UEFA CL Karabakh Agdam4-01-0 Valletta FC2 1.3 4.5 7.6 0.851.5/20.91W WO
UEFA CL 1Valletta FC0-10-1 Karabakh Agdam 5.1 3.4 1.58 0.85-0.5/-10.91W WU
INT CF SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach1-60-3 Karabakh Agdam W  O
INT CF FC Viktoria Plzen(N)1-30-2 Karabakh Agdam 1.35 4.2 7 0.8510.97W WO
INT CF Karabakh Agdam(N)2-01-0 Wacker Burghausen 1.49 3.6 5.8 0.970.50.85W WU
INT CF Karabakh Agdam(N)0-10-0 FC Krasnodar 4 3.8 1.65 0.97-0.5/-10.85L LU
INT CF Karabakh Agdam(N)0-20-0 FC Shakhtar Donetsk 6.3 4.6 1.29 1.05-1/-1.50.77L LU
AZE D1 FK Khazar Lenkoran(N)2-11-1 Karabakh Agdam 1.95 3.2 3.35 0.91-0.5/-10.85L LO
AZE D1 Standard Sumqayit1-00-0 Karabakh Agdam 3.6 3.3 1.85 0.85-0.5/-10.91L LU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam4-11-0 FK Inter Baku 2.08 3.1 3.2 0.950.50.81W WO
AZE D1 FK Baku0-00-0 Karabakh Agdam 3.75 3.35 1.8 0.85-0.5/-10.91D LU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam1-10-1 FC Neftci Baku 2.02 3.2 3.2 0.990.50.77D LU
AZE D1 Simurq Zakatali1-01-0 Karabakh Agdam 4.75 3.5 1.6 0.91-0.5/-10.85L LU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam5-11-0 Ravan Baku1 1.23 5.2 8.7 0.811.50.95W WO
AZE D1 AZAL PFC Baku0-20-1 Karabakh Agdam 5.8 3.8 1.46 0.95-1/-1.50.81W WU
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam3-00-0 FK Gilan Gabala1 1.5 3.8 5.25 0.750.5/11.01W WO
AZE D1 Karabakh Agdam3-00-0 Standard Sumqayit 1.17 6.7 8.45 0.811.5/20.95W WO
AZE CUP Karabakh Agdam1-20-1 FK Gilan Gabala 1.7 3.4 4.2 0.910.5/10.85L LO
AZE D1 FK Inter Baku0-30-1 Karabakh Agdam 2.75 2.9 2.42 0.85-0.50.91W WO
AZE CUP FK Gilan Gabala0-00-0 Karabakh Agdam 2.8 3.1 2.25 0.750/-0.51.01D LU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:55.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:55.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[6]FK Baku
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 34 17 0 17 6 View
Home18 10 0 8 4View
Away16 7 0 9 8View
[3]Karabakh Agdam
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 35 20 0 15 3 View
Home18 11 0 7 2View
Away17 9 0 8 3View

Fixture (3 Matches)

FK Baku
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AZE D1 A Simurq Zakatali 5 Days
AZE D1 H FK Inter Baku 17 Days
AZE D1 H FC Neftci Baku 21 Days
Karabakh Agdam
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AZE D1 H FC Kapaz 5 Days
AZE D1 H Olimpik Baku 17 Days
AZE D1 H Simurq Zakatali 21 Days

Last Match Lineup

FK Baku Karabakh Agdam
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin44% [16]
Draw 25% [9]
Loss 30% [11]
HomeWin 55% [10]
Draw 27% [5]
Loss 16% [3]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[53]
Total Miss [43]
Avg Get [1.47]
Avg Miss [1.19]
HomeTotal Get[33]
Total Miss [17]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.83]
Avg Miss0% [0.94]
Last 6Total Get[6]
Total Miss[10]
Avg Get45.5% [1.00]
Avg Miss0% [1.67]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
19.44%[7]
Win Goal 125.00%[9]
Draw25.00%[9]
Loss Goals 116.67%[6]
Loss Goals 2+13.89%[5]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [20]
2-3 Goals [14]
4+ Goals [2]
Home0-1 Goal [8]
2-3 Goals[8]
4+ Goals [2]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [20]
Even Matches [16]
HomeOdd Matches [10]
Even Matches[8]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [21]
Under 2.5 [15]
HomeOver 2.5 [11]
Under 2.5[7]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [17]
25-45+'[4]
46-70'[18]
70-90+' [14]
First
Goal
1-25'[13]
25-45+[1]
46-70' [10]
70-90+'[2]
Away Achievement
[21] 58% WinTotal
[9] 25% Draw
[6] 16% Loss
[9] 50% WinAway
[5] 27% Draw
[4] 22% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[66]Total GetTotal
[21] Total Miss
[1.83] Avg Get
[0.58] Avg Miss
[25]Total GetAway
[10] Total Miss
[1.39]-0.0% Avg Get
[0.56] 0% Avg Miss
[6]Total GetLast 6
[6]Total Miss
[1.00]45.5% Avg Get
[1.00]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[16]44.44%Win Goals 2+
[5]13.89%Win Goal 1
[9]25.00%Draw
[6]16.67%Loss Goals 1
[0]0.00%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[17] 0-1 GoalTotal
[13] 2-3 Goals
[6] 4+ Goals
[11] 0-1 GoalAway
[6]2-3 Goals
[1] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[19] Odd MatchesTotal
[17] Even Matches
[11] Odd MatchesAway
[7]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[17] Over 2.5Total
[19] Under 2.5
[7] Over 2.5Away
[11]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[8] 1-25'Total
Goals
[12]25-45+'
[25]46-70'
[17] 70-90+'
[8]1-25'First
Goal
[8]25-45+
[5] 46-70'
[4]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1