Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Hawke's Bay United  VS  Canterbury United

Match Time:
Weather: , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

NZFC[6]  Hawke's Bay United
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 10 3 3 4 17 20 12 6
Home 4 1 1 2 7 11 4 7
Away 6 2 2 2 10 9 8 4
Last 6 6 2 1 3 10 13 7
NZFC[3] Canterbury United
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 9 4 2 3 16 12 14 3
Home 5 2 2 1 7 4 8 4
Away 4 2 0 2 9 8 6 6
Last 6 6 3 1 2 12 9 10

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
NZFC Canterbury United 1-1 0-0 Hawke's Bay United 1.96 3.5 2.8 0.960.50.80DLU
NZFC Canterbury United 1-2 0-1 Hawke's Bay United 1.9 3.6 3.15 0.880.50.88LLO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United 1-0 0-0 Canterbury United2.2 3.4 2.85 0.990/0.50.77WWU
NZFC Hawke's Bay United 1-1 1-1 Canterbury United2 3.6 2.9 0.750/0.51.07DLU
NZFC Canterbury United 4-0 2-0 Hawke's Bay United 1.8 3.7 3.4 0.960.5/10.80WWO
NZFC Canterbury United 7-0 5-0 Hawke's Bay United 1.69 3.4 4.2 1.000.50.82WWO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United 3-0 2-0 Canterbury United5.15 3.85 1.5 0.85-0.5/-10.97WWO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United 1-2 1-2 Canterbury United2.35 3.2 2.6 0.8500.97LLO
NZFC Canterbury United 0-0 0-0 Hawke's Bay United 2.13 3.2 3 0.750.51.07DLU
NZFC Hawke's Bay United 2-1 2-0 Canterbury United W O
Last 10 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:40.0% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:60.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Hawke's Bay United     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
NZFC Team Wellington1-00-0 Hawke's Bay United 1.35 4.5 5.3 0.811/1.50.95L WU
NZFC Hawke's Bay United0-30-0 Auckland City 3.9 4 1.55 0.99-0.5/-10.77L LO
NZFC Canterbury United1-10-0 Hawke's Bay United 1.96 3.5 2.8 0.960.50.80D WU
NZFC 1Waikato FC(N)2-41-2 Hawke's Bay United 3 3.5 2 0.770/-0.50.99W WO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United3-12-1 Southern United 1.7 4.1 3.45 0.850.5/10.91W WO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United2-51-3 Wellington Phoenix Reserve 2.2 3.5 2.65 0.960/0.50.80L LO
NZFC Waitakere United1-11-1 Hawke's Bay United 1.52 3.9 4.2 0.770.50.99D WU
NZFC Hamilton Wanderers SC(N)1-21-2 Hawke's Bay United 5 4.2 1.4 1.01-0.5/-10.75W WO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United2-21-1 Team Wellington 5 4.4 1.38 0.91-0.5/-10.85D WO
NZFC Auckland City3-22-1 Hawke's Bay United 1.15 6 8.5 0.851.50.91L WO
NZFC 1Team Wellington1-00-0 Hawke's Bay United L  U
NZFC Hawke's Bay United1-20-0 Team Wellington 2.5 3.6 2.1 0.850/-0.50.91L LO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United1-40-1 Auckland City 4.1 3.65 1.65 0.77-0.5/-10.99L LO
NZFC Canterbury United1-20-1 Hawke's Bay United 1.9 3.6 3.15 0.880.50.88W WO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United2-12-0 Waitakere United 2.85 3.45 1.96 0.85-0.50.91W WO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United1-00-0 Hamilton Wanderers SC 1.1 7.9 8.5 0.752/2.51.01W LU
NZFC Team Wellington6-10-1 Hawke's Bay United1 2.35 3.8 2.3 0.810/-0.50.95L LO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United3-23-1 Waikato FC 1.38 5 5 0.771.50.99W LO
NZFC Southern United1-60-2 Hawke's Bay United 5.6 4.3 1.35 0.91-1/-1.50.85W WO
NZFC Hamilton Wanderers SC1-31-2 Hawke's Bay United W  O
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:75.0% Odd rate:70.0%
Canterbury United     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
NZFC Southern United1-30-1 Canterbury United 2.75 3.3 2.06 0.91-0.50.85W WO
NZFC Waikato FC4-30-1 Canterbury United 2.6 3.45 2.1 0.80-0.50.96L LO
NZFC Canterbury United1-10-0 Hawke's Bay United 1.96 3.5 2.8 0.960.50.80D LU
NZFC Canterbury United2-02-0 Wellington Phoenix Reserve 1.9 3.8 3 0.950/0.50.81W WU
NZFC Waitakere United0-20-1 Canterbury United 1.91 3.6 3.1 0.770.50.99W WU
NZFC Hamilton Wanderers SC(N)3-11-1 Canterbury United 5 4.8 1.35 0.95-1/-1.50.81L LO
NZFC Canterbury United2-21-0 Team Wellington 3 3.55 1.86 0.99-0.50.77D WO
NZFC Canterbury United0-10-1 Southern United 1.3 5 6.6 0.811.50.95L LU
NZFC Canterbury United2-01-0 Waikato FC 1.6 4.2 3.9 0.8510.91W WU
NZFC Waitakere United3-12-0 Canterbury United 1.76 3.6 3.25 0.990.50.77L LO
NZFC Canterbury United1-20-1 Hawke's Bay United 1.9 3.6 3.15 0.880.50.88L LO
NZFC Team Wellington3-32-2 Canterbury United 2.2 3.35 2.5 0.850/0.50.91D WO
NZFC Canterbury United2-00-0 Southern United 1.15 7.2 9 0.771.5/20.99W WU
NZFC 1Auckland City1-11-0 Canterbury United 1.32 4.6 6.8 0.770.5/10.99D WU
NZFC Canterbury United2-01-0 Hamilton Wanderers SC 1.18 6.3 8.45 0.801.5/20.96W WU
NZFC Canterbury United1-00-0 Waikato FC 1.45 4.8 4.5 0.811/1.50.95W LU
NZFC Canterbury United3-22-0 Waitakere United 3.5 3.8 1.65 0.99-0.5/-10.77W WO
NZFC Hawke's Bay United1-00-0 Canterbury United 2.2 3.4 2.85 0.990/0.50.77L LU
NZFC Canterbury United2-02-0 Team Wellington1 2.25 3.5 2.55 0.990/0.50.83W WU
NZFC Southern United0-30-1 Canterbury United1 5.6 4.4 1.4 0.99-10.77W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:45.0% Odd rate:35.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[1]Hawke's Bay United
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 10 8 0 2 1 View
Home4 2 0 2 5View
Away6 6 0 0 1View
[4]Canterbury United
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 9 5 0 4 4 View
Home5 3 0 2 3View
Away4 2 0 2 6View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Hawke's Bay United
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
NZFC A Southern United 14 Days
NZFC H Team Wellington 63 Days
NZFC H Waitakere United 70 Days
Canterbury United
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
NZFC H Team Wellington 14 Days
NZFC A Southern United 28 Days
NZFC H Waitakere United 35 Days

Last Match Lineup

Hawke's Bay United Canterbury United
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin30% [3]
Draw 30% [3]
Loss 40% [4]
HomeWin 25% [1]
Draw 25% [1]
Loss 50% [2]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[17]
Total Miss [20]
Avg Get [1.70]
Avg Miss [2.00]
HomeTotal Get[7]
Total Miss [11]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.75]
Avg Miss0% [2.75]
Last 6Total Get[10]
Total Miss[13]
Avg Get45.5% [1.67]
Avg Miss0% [2.17]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
20.00%[2]
Win Goal 110.00%[1]
Draw30.00%[3]
Loss Goals 120.00%[2]
Loss Goals 2+20.00%[2]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [4]
2-3 Goals [5]
4+ Goals [1]
Home0-1 Goal [1]
2-3 Goals[3]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [5]
Even Matches [5]
HomeOdd Matches [2]
Even Matches[2]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [7]
Under 2.5 [3]
HomeOver 2.5 [4]
Under 2.5[0]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [2]
25-45+'[8]
46-70'[3]
70-90+' [4]
First
Goal
1-25'[2]
25-45+[5]
46-70' [1]
70-90+'[0]
Away Achievement
[4] 44% WinTotal
[2] 22% Draw
[3] 33% Loss
[2] 50% WinAway
[0] 0% Draw
[2] 50% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[16]Total GetTotal
[12] Total Miss
[1.78] Avg Get
[1.33] Avg Miss
[9]Total GetAway
[8] Total Miss
[2.25]-0.0% Avg Get
[2.00] 0% Avg Miss
[12]Total GetLast 6
[9]Total Miss
[2.00]45.5% Avg Get
[1.50]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[4]44.44%Win Goals 2+
[0]0.00%Win Goal 1
[2]22.22%Draw
[2]22.22%Loss Goals 1
[1]11.11%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[3] 0-1 GoalTotal
[6] 2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
[1] 0-1 GoalAway
[3]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[2] Odd MatchesTotal
[7] Even Matches
[1] Odd MatchesAway
[3]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[4] Over 2.5Total
[5] Under 2.5
[3] Over 2.5Away
[1]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[3] 1-25'Total
Goals
[5]25-45+'
[5]46-70'
[3] 70-90+'
[3]1-25'First
Goal
[4]25-45+
[1] 46-70'
[0]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1