Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Oman U19(N)  VS  Maldives U19

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

Oman U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              
Maldives U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              

Cup Standings

Rank Team Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts
1 Iraq U19 4 4 0 0 22 3 12
2 Saudi Arabia U19 4 3 0 1 21 3 9
3 Oman U19 4 2 0 2 6 8 6
4 Bangladesh U19 4 1 0 3 3 11 3
5 Maldives U19 4 0 0 4 0 27 0

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFC U19 Oman U19 4-0 2-0 Maldives U191.05 6.8 10 0.702/2.51.00WWO
Last 1 matches, Win rate:100.0% Odds win rate:100.0% Over 2.5 rate:100.0% Odd rate:0.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Oman U19        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Oman U191-20-0 Indonesia U19 L  O
AFC U19 Palestine U190-10-0 Oman U19 W  U
AFC U19 Oman U19(N)2-01-0 Bahrain U19 2.6 3.25 1.98 0.85-0.50.85W WU
INT CF Oman U19(N)0-30-3 Saudi Arabia U19 L  O
INT CF Iraq U191-00-0 Oman U19 L  U
INT CF Jordan U191-21-2 Oman U19 W  O
AFC U19 1Bangladesh U190-10-1 Oman U191 9.4 4.65 1.2 1.00-0.5/-10.70W WU
AFC U19 1Iraq U19(N)4-13-0 Oman U191 1.28 4.25 7.4 0.701.51.00L LO
AFC U19 1Oman U19(N)0-40-1 Saudi Arabia U19 2.9 3.1 2.19 0.850/-0.50.91L LO
INT CF Jordan U191-10-0 Oman U19 1.290.50.63D WU
AFC U19 Afghanistan (U19)(N)0-40-3 Oman U19 W  O
AFC U19 1Oman U19(N)0-00-0 Saudi Arabia U19 D  U
AFC U19 India U19(N)3-43-1 Oman U19 W  O
AFC U19 1Iraq U192-02-0 Oman U191 L  U
AFC U19 Oman U19(N)1-11-1 Kuwait U19 D  U
AFC U19 Lebanon U192-11-0 Oman U19 L  O
AFC U19 Oman U191-10-0 India U19 D  U
AFC U19 Iran U190-00-0 Oman U19 D  U
AFC U19 Oman U19(N)1-01-0 Pakistan U19 W  U
AFC U19 Bahrain U191-21-0 Oman U19 W  O
Last 20 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:15.0% Over 2.5 rate:45.0% Odd rate:55.0%
Maldives U19     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFC U19 Maldives U19(N)0-30-1 Yemen U19 12.5 7 1.11 0.90-1.50.80L LO
AFC U19 United Arab Emirates U19(N)5-02-0 Maldives U191 1.06 6.5 9.5 0.701.5/21.00L LO
AFC U19 1Jordan U190-00-0 Maldives U19 D  U
AFC U19 Afghanistan (U19)(N)0-10-1 Maldives U19 1.48 3.7 3.95 0.610.5/10.99W WU
AFC U19 Maldives U19(N)0-110-5 Saudi Arabia U19 1.17-6.5/-70.55L LO
AFC U19 1Maldives U19(N)0-90-4 Iraq U19 1.17-3.5/-40.55L LO
AFC U19 Bangladesh U193-02-0 Maldives U19 2.12 3.2 2.95 0.950.50.81L LO
AFC U19 Maldives U19(N)0-00-0 Myanmar U19 0.99-0.5/-10.85D WU
AFC U19 Chinese Taiwan U19(N)1-11-0 Maldives U19 0.950/0.50.89D WU
AFC U19 Maldives U19(N)2-21-1 Laos U19 0.98-0.5/-10.90D WO
AFC U19 Maldives U19(N)0-10-1 Japan U19 1.06-2.5/-30.80L WU
AFC U19 Thailand U193-02-0 Maldives U19 0.522.5/31.32L LO
AFC U19 Vietnam U191-40-1 Maldives U19 W  O
AFC U19 Laos U191-01-0 Maldives U19 L  U
Last 14 matches, Win rate:14.3% Odds win rate:35.7% Over 2.5 rate:57.1% Odd rate:71.4%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[18]Oman U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 1 1 0 0 18 View
Home1 1 0 0 14View
Away0 0 0 0 29View
[31]Maldives U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 3 1 0 2 31 View
Home1 0 0 1 33View
Away2 1 0 1 20View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Oman U19
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AFC U19 A Iraq U19 4 Days
AFC U19 A Bangladesh U19 6 Days
INT CF A Jordan U19 645 Days
Maldives U19
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AFC U19 H Iraq U19 2 Days
AFC U19 H Saudi Arabia U19 4 Days
AFC U19 A Afghanistan (U19) 708 Days

Last Match Lineup

Oman U19 Maldives U19
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1