Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Sagan Tosu  VS  Kawasaki Frontale

Match Time:
Weather:,  2~11 ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

JPN D1[2]  Sagan Tosu
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 15 10 1 4 24 12 31 2
Home 7 4 1 2 12 6 13 5
Away 8 6 0 2 12 6 18 1
Last 6 6 4 1 1 7 4 13
JPN D1[3] Kawasaki Frontale
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 15 8 3 4 28 16 27 3
Home 8 4 2 2 15 12 14 4
Away 7 4 1 2 13 4 13 3
Last 6 6 4 1 1 10 5 13

Cup Standings

Rank Team Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts
1 Cerezo Osaka 6 4 0 2 15 7 12
2 Vegalta Sendai 6 4 0 2 11 5 12
3 Jubilo Iwata 6 4 0 2 10 11 12
4 Urawa Red Diamonds 6 3 0 3 12 10 9
5 Sagan Tosu 6 3 0 3 8 16 9
6 Hiroshima Sanfrecce 6 1 1 4 8 11 4
7 Kawasaki Frontale 6 1 1 4 7 11 4

Head to Head Statistics

          
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
Tenno Hai Sagan Tosu 0-0 0-0 Kawasaki Frontale2.35 3.4 3 0.900/-0.50.98DWU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale 0-1 0-0 Sagan Tosu 1.65 4.2 4.85 0.850.51.03LLU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu 5-4 1-0 Kawasaki Frontale2.55 3.3 2.8 1.110/0.50.78WWO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale 1-2 1-0 Sagan Tosu 2.06 3.4 3.65 0.910.50.97LLO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu 0-1 0-0 Kawasaki Frontale2.5 3.4 2.8 1.080/0.50.80LLU
JPN LC Sagan Tosu 2-1 0-0 Kawasaki Frontale3.7 3.2 2.01 1.000/-0.50.88WWO
Tenno Hai Kawasaki Frontale 3-0 0-0 Sagan Tosu 0.841.5/21.06WWO
Last 7 matches, Win rate:42.9% Odds win rate:57.1% Over 2.5 rate:57.1% Odd rate:85.7%

Previous Scores Statistics

Sagan Tosu           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D1 Vissel Kobe0-10-0 Sagan Tosu 2.65 3.35 2.65 0.9000.98W WU
Tenno Hai Sagan Tosu4-13-0 Tokuyama University W  O
JPN LC FC Tokyo0-20-1 Sagan Tosu 2.41 3.35 2.95 0.850/0.51.03W WU
JPN LC Sagan Tosu2-01-0 Shimizu S-Pulse 2.52 3.35 2.8 1.050.50.83W WU
JPN LC Sagan Tosu2-01-0 Vegalta Sendai 2.85 3.1 2.65 1.020.50.86W WU
JPN LC Vissel Kobe3-21-0 Sagan Tosu 2.9 3.4 2.41 0.940/0.50.94L LO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu1-10-0 Omiya Ardija 1.66 3.9 5.2 1.000.5/10.88D LU
JPN D1 Yokohama Marinos1-20-2 Sagan Tosu 2.27 3.3 3.25 0.950/0.50.93W WO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu1-01-0 Kashiwa Reysol 2.25 3.4 3.2 1.030/0.50.85W WU
JPN D1 Shimizu S-Pulse0-10-1 Sagan Tosu 2.55 3.4 2.75 0.900/0.50.98W WU
JPN D1 1Sagan Tosu1-21-1 Hiroshima Sanfrecce 2.85 3.3 2.5 0.900/-0.50.98L LO
JPN D1 Nagoya Grampus2-31-1 Sagan Tosu 2.7 3.45 2.55 0.9000.98W WO
JPN D1 Vegalta Sendai0-30-1 Sagan Tosu 2.65 3.2 2.75 0.8801.00W WO
JPN LC Sagan Tosu0-20-1 Gamba Osaka 2.31 3.5 3 1.000/0.50.88L LU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu2-01-0 Ventforet Kofu 1.95 3.4 4.1 1.020.50.86W WU
JPN D1 FC Tokyo2-10-0 Sagan Tosu 2.11 3.45 3.5 1.000.50.88L LO
JPN LC Kashima Antlers3-11-1 Sagan Tosu 1.85 3.6 4.25 1.050.5/10.83L LO
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu2-00-0 Gamba Osaka 2.31 3.34 3.1 1.050/0.50.83W WU
JPN D1 Albirex Niigata1-01-0 Sagan Tosu 2.28 3.3 3.2 1.010/0.50.87L LU
JPN D1 Sagan Tosu0-30-1 Kashima Antlers 2.55 3.35 2.76 0.7701.12L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:60.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:45.0% Odd rate:60.0%
Kawasaki Frontale           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D1 Shimizu S-Pulse0-20-0 Kawasaki Frontale 3 3.6 2.28 1.080/-0.50.80W WU
JPN D1 1Cerezo Osaka1-21-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.65 3.45 2.61 0.9800.90W WO
Tenno Hai Kawasaki Frontale1-10-0 Yokohama SCC 1.14 7.8 11.19 0.982/2.50.90D LU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale0-30-1 Yokohama Marinos 2.15 3.4 3.4 0.940/0.50.94L LO
AFC CL FC Seoul1-21-1 Kawasaki Frontale 2.41 3.25 3 1.050/0.50.83W WO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale4-11-1 Kashima Antlers 2.25 3.65 3 1.030/0.50.85W WO
AFC CL Kawasaki Frontale2-30-0 FC Seoul 1.81 3.85 4.3 0.850/0.51.03L LO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale2-00-0 Ventforet Kofu 1.77 3.6 4.8 0.980.5/10.90W WU
JPN D1 Vegalta Sendai0-00-0 Kawasaki Frontale 3.55 3.55 2.05 0.900/-0.50.98D LU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale2-11-1 Gamba Osaka 2.03 3.65 3.5 1.120.50.77W WO
AFC CL Kawasaki Frontale3-12-1 Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i 2.33 3.4 3.05 0.980/0.50.90W WO
JPN D1 Urawa Red Diamonds1-00-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.17 3.6 3.2 0.880/0.51.00L LU
AFC CL 2Guizhou Renhe0-10-1 Kawasaki Frontale 3.45 3.55 2.08 1.0500.83W WU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale1-10-1 Kashiwa Reysol 1.98 3.7 3.6 1.030.50.85D LU
JPN D1 Tokushima Vortis0-40-2 Kawasaki Frontale 7.8 4.7 1.41 0.90-1/-1.50.98W WO
AFC CL Kawasaki Frontale2-10-1 Western Sydney 1.48 4.3 7 0.9910.89W DO
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale1-00-0 Nagoya Grampus 1.95 3.6 3.85 0.980.50.90W WU
JPN D1 FC Tokyo0-40-2 Kawasaki Frontale 2.13 3.7 3.2 0.880/0.51.00W WO
AFC CL Western Sydney1-01-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.75 3.35 2.4 1.120/0.50.77L LU
JPN D1 Kawasaki Frontale3-41-2 Omiya Ardija 1.74 3.7 4.8 1.090.5/10.79L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:60.0% Odds win rate:57.9% Over 2.5 rate:55.0% Odd rate:60.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[2]Sagan Tosu
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 15 10 0 5 2 View
Home7 4 0 3 5View
Away8 6 0 2 1View
[6]Kawasaki Frontale
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 15 8 0 7 6 View
Home8 4 0 4 7View
Away7 4 0 3 8View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Sagan Tosu
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
JPN D1 H Yokohama Marinos 4 Days
JPN D1 H Vissel Kobe 11 Days
JPN LC A Vegalta Sendai 15 Days
Kawasaki Frontale
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
JPN D1 H Cerezo Osaka 4 Days
JPN D1 A Urawa Red Diamonds 11 Days
JPN LC A Hiroshima Sanfrecce 15 Days

Last Match Lineup

Sagan Tosu Kawasaki Frontale
Lineup Lineup 21 Yohei Nishibe
3 Yusuke Tanaka
7 Sota Nakazawa
5 Jecimauro Jose Borges, Jeci
14 Kengo Nakamura
16 Ryota Oshima
19 Kentaro Moriya
15 Shogo Taniguchi
10 Renatinho,Renato Ribeiro Calixto
13 Yoshito Okubo
11 Yu Kobayashi
Backup Backup 1 Rikihiro Sugiyama
6 Masaki Yamamoto
8 Takanobu Komiyama
9 Yasuhito Morishima
17 Yuto Takeoka
18 Jun Kanakubo
34 Paulo Roberto Gonzaga, Paulinho

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin66% [10]
Draw 6% [1]
Loss 26% [4]
HomeWin 57% [4]
Draw 14% [1]
Loss 28% [2]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[24]
Total Miss [12]
Avg Get [1.60]
Avg Miss [0.80]
HomeTotal Get[12]
Total Miss [6]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.71]
Avg Miss0% [0.86]
Last 6Total Get[7]
Total Miss[4]
Avg Get45.5% [1.17]
Avg Miss0% [0.67]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
26.67%[4]
Win Goal 140.00%[6]
Draw6.67%[1]
Loss Goals 120.00%[3]
Loss Goals 2+6.67%[1]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [9]
2-3 Goals [5]
4+ Goals [1]
Home0-1 Goal [4]
2-3 Goals[2]
4+ Goals [1]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [12]
Even Matches [3]
HomeOdd Matches [4]
Even Matches[3]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [7]
Under 2.5 [8]
HomeOver 2.5 [3]
Under 2.5[4]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [6]
25-45+'[5]
46-70'[6]
70-90+' [7]
First
Goal
1-25'[5]
25-45+[4]
46-70' [1]
70-90+'[3]
Away Achievement
[8] 53% WinTotal
[3] 20% Draw
[4] 26% Loss
[4] 57% WinAway
[1] 14% Draw
[2] 28% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[28]Total GetTotal
[16] Total Miss
[1.87] Avg Get
[1.07] Avg Miss
[13]Total GetAway
[4] Total Miss
[1.86]-0.0% Avg Get
[0.57] 0% Avg Miss
[10]Total GetLast 6
[5]Total Miss
[1.67]45.5% Avg Get
[0.83]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[5]33.33%Win Goals 2+
[3]20.00%Win Goal 1
[3]20.00%Draw
[3]20.00%Loss Goals 1
[1]6.67%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[6] 0-1 GoalTotal
[6] 2-3 Goals
[3] 4+ Goals
[3] 0-1 GoalAway
[2]2-3 Goals
[2] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[8] Odd MatchesTotal
[7] Even Matches
[3] Odd MatchesAway
[4]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[9] Over 2.5Total
[6] Under 2.5
[4] Over 2.5Away
[3]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[6] 1-25'Total
Goals
[4]25-45+'
[10]46-70'
[8] 70-90+'
[5]1-25'First
Goal
[2]25-45+
[4] 46-70'
[1]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1