Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Goyang Hi FC(N)  VS  Suwon City

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

KOR D2[7]  Goyang Hi FC
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 4 2 1 1 4 5 7 7
Home 2 1 1 0 2 1 4 5
Away 2 1 0 1 2 4 3 6
Last 6 6 2 1 1 4 5 7
KOR D2[5] Suwon City
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 5 2 1 2 9 9 7 5
Home 3 2 0 1 7 6 6 4
Away 2 0 1 1 2 3 1 8
Last 6 6 2 1 2 9 9 7

Cup Standings

Rank Team Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts
1 Suwon City 3 2 1 0 8 3 7
2 Busan Transportation Corporation 3 2 0 1 6 5 6
3 Goyang Hi FC 3 1 0 2 4 8 3
4 Gimhae City 3 0 1 2 4 6 1

Head to Head Statistics

          
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC 1-0 0-0 Suwon City2.9 3.3 2.1 0.980/0.50.78WWU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC 2-0 1-0 Suwon City2.45 3.25 2.5 0.800/-0.50.96WWU
KOR D2 Suwon City 1-2 1-1 Goyang Hi FC 2.1 3.3 2.9 0.950/0.50.81LLO
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC 1-2 1-1 Suwon City2.65 3.05 2.2 0.8700.95LLO
KOR D2 Suwon City 0-0 0-0 Goyang Hi FC 2.05 3.1 3.2 0.850/0.50.97DLU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC 1-1 1-0 Suwon City D U
KOR D3 Suwon City 2-0 1-0 Goyang Hi FC 1.59 3.8 4.3 0.910/0.50.85WWU
KOR NCH Goyang Hi FC 0-4 0-2 Suwon City3.6 3.3 1.85 0.990/-0.50.77LLO
KOR D3 Goyang Hi FC 2-2 0-0 Suwon City2.85 3.2 2.2 0.77-0.50.99DWO
KOR D3 Goyang Hi FC 1-1 0-0 Suwon City5.7 3.6 1.5 0.96-10.80DWU
Last 10 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:40.0% Odd rate:30.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Goyang Hi FC        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
KOR D2 1Goyang Hi FC1-00-0 Suwon City 2.9 3.3 2.1 0.980/0.50.78W WU
KFAC Gwangju Football Club0-00-0 Goyang Hi FC 1.95 3.9 2.85 0.851/1.50.97D WU
KOR D2 Daegu FC0-10-0 Goyang Hi FC 1.65 3.4 4 0.910.5/10.85W WU
KOR D2 Daejeon Citizen4-10-0 Goyang Hi FC 2.06 3.2 3.1 0.960.50.80L LO
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC1-10-0 FC Anyang 2.25 3.15 2.8 0.990/0.50.77D LU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC0-10-0 Gwangju Football Club 2.35 3.25 2.56 0.910/0.50.85L LU
KOR D2 FC Anyang1-00-0 Goyang Hi FC 2.5 3.25 2.45 0.750/-0.51.01L LU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC1-00-0 National Police Agency FC 2.85 3.2 2.2 0.91-0.5/-10.85W WU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC2-30-1 Sangju Sangmu Phoenix 3.7 3.4 1.8 1.010/-0.50.75L LO
KOR D2 Chungju Hummel0-00-0 Goyang Hi FC 2.7 3.15 2.3 0.770/-0.50.99D LU
KOR D2 Bucheon FC 19953-30-1 Goyang Hi FC 2.25 3.2 2.75 0.770/0.50.99D WO
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC2-01-0 Suwon City2 2.45 3.25 2.5 0.800/-0.50.96W WU
KOR D2 Chungju Hummel1-11-0 Goyang Hi FC 3.5 3.2 1.9 0.80-0.5/-10.96D LU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC2-42-4 Bucheon FC 1995 1.98 3.2 3.3 0.750.51.01L LO
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC0-10-1 FC Anyang 2.25 3.25 2.7 0.7501.01L LU
KOR D2 Sangju Sangmu Phoenix1-00-0 Goyang Hi FC 1.85 3.25 3.65 0.750.51.01L LU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC1-10-1 National Police Agency FC 2.5 3.2 2.45 0.80-0.50.96D WU
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC5-12-0 Gwangju Football Club 2.5 3.2 2.45 0.730/-0.51.03W WO
KOR D2 Suwon City1-21-1 Goyang Hi FC 2.1 3.3 2.9 0.950/0.50.81W WO
KOR D2 Bucheon FC 19950-20-1 Goyang Hi FC 2.6 3.25 2.35 0.9100.85W WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:35.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:30.0% Odd rate:50.0%
Suwon City        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
KOR D2 Suwon City3-21-1 Bucheon FC 1995 1.7 3.4 4.15 0.850.50.91W WO
KOR D2 1Goyang Hi FC1-00-0 Suwon City 2.9 3.3 2.1 0.980/0.50.78L LU
KFAC Suwon City4-32-1 Hwaseong FC 1.46 4.2 5.05 0.991/1.50.83W LO
KOR D2 Suwon City0-30-0 National Police Agency FC 4.85 3.65 1.56 0.960/-0.50.80L LO
KOR D2 Chungju Hummel2-22-1 Suwon City 2.95 3.2 2.13 0.81-0.50.95D LO
KOR D2 Suwon City4-11-1 Daejeon Citizen 2.55 3.2 2.4 0.800/-0.50.96W WO
KOR D2 Sangju Sangmu Phoenix4-11-1 Suwon City 1.6 4 4.05 0.771/1.50.99L LO
KOR D2 Suwon City2-10-1 Bucheon FC 1995 1.65 3.4 4.5 0.850.5/10.91W WO
KOR D2 Chungju Hummel2-11-0 Suwon City 4.39 3.6 1.6 0.97-0.5/-10.85L LO
KOR D2 FC Anyang0-10-0 Suwon City 2.7 3.1 2.35 0.950/0.50.81W WU
KOR D2 Suwon City2-01-0 National Police Agency FC1 3.15 3.3 2 0.850/-0.50.91W WU
KOR D2 Suwon City2-10-1 Gwangju Football Club 2.3 3.2 2.65 0.960/0.50.80W WO
KOR D2 Goyang Hi FC2-01-0 Suwon City2 2.45 3.25 2.5 0.800/-0.50.96L LU
KOR D2 Suwon City1-01-0 FC Anyang 2.75 3.3 2.2 0.800/-0.50.96W WU
KOR D2 Suwon City0-10-1 Sangju Sangmu Phoenix 5.5 4.2 1.42 1.05-0.5/-10.77L LU
KOR D2 Gwangju Football Club2-10-1 Suwon City 2.75 3.2 2.25 0.850/0.50.91L LO
KOR D2 Suwon City1-20-1 National Police Agency FC 4.3 3.8 1.6 0.86-0.5/-10.90L LO
KOR D2 Chungju Hummel0-10-0 Suwon City 3.6 3.5 1.8 0.91-10.85W DU
KOR D2 Bucheon FC 19950-10-0 Suwon City 2.85 3.3 2.15 0.830/-0.50.93W WU
KOR D2 Suwon City1-21-1 Goyang Hi FC 2.1 3.3 2.9 0.950/0.50.81L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:42.1% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:85.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[6]Goyang Hi FC
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 4 2 0 2 6 View
Home2 1 0 1 7View
Away2 1 0 1 6View
[8]Suwon City
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 5 2 0 3 8 View
Home3 2 0 1 4View
Away2 0 0 2 10View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Goyang Hi FC
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
KOR NCH A Gimhae City 3 Days
KOR D3 H Incheon Korail 19 Days
KOR D3 A Cheonan City 26 Days
Suwon City
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
KOR NCH H Busan Transportation Corporation 3 Days
KOR NCH H Gyeongju KHNP 5 Days
KOR NCH H Goyang Kookmin Bank 7 Days

Last Match Lineup

Goyang Hi FC Suwon City
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin50% [2]
Draw 25% [1]
Loss 25% [1]
HomeWin 50% [1]
Draw 50% [1]
Loss 0% [0]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[4]
Total Miss [5]
Avg Get [1.00]
Avg Miss [1.25]
HomeTotal Get[2]
Total Miss [1]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.00]
Avg Miss0% [0.50]
Last 6Total Get[4]
Total Miss[5]
Avg Get45.5% [1.00]
Avg Miss0% [1.25]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
0.00%[0]
Win Goal 150.00%[2]
Draw25.00%[1]
Loss Goals 10.00%[0]
Loss Goals 2+25.00%[1]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [4]
2-3 Goals [0]
4+ Goals [0]
Home0-1 Goal [2]
2-3 Goals[0]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [3]
Even Matches [1]
HomeOdd Matches [1]
Even Matches[1]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [1]
Under 2.5 [3]
HomeOver 2.5 [0]
Under 2.5[2]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [0]
25-45+'[0]
46-70'[3]
70-90+' [1]
First
Goal
1-25'[0]
25-45+[0]
46-70' [3]
70-90+'[1]
Away Achievement
[2] 40% WinTotal
[1] 20% Draw
[2] 40% Loss
[0] 0% WinAway
[1] 50% Draw
[1] 50% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[9]Total GetTotal
[9] Total Miss
[1.80] Avg Get
[1.80] Avg Miss
[2]Total GetAway
[3] Total Miss
[1.00]-0.0% Avg Get
[1.50] 0% Avg Miss
[9]Total GetLast 6
[9]Total Miss
[1.80]45.5% Avg Get
[1.80]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[1]20.00%Win Goals 2+
[1]20.00%Win Goal 1
[1]20.00%Draw
[1]20.00%Loss Goals 1
[1]20.00%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[2] 0-1 GoalTotal
[2] 2-3 Goals
[1] 4+ Goals
[1] 0-1 GoalAway
[1]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[4] Odd MatchesTotal
[1] Even Matches
[1] Odd MatchesAway
[1]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[4] Over 2.5Total
[1] Under 2.5
[1] Over 2.5Away
[1]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[1] 1-25'Total
Goals
[2]25-45+'
[2]46-70'
[4] 70-90+'
[1]1-25'First
Goal
[2]25-45+
[0] 46-70'
[0]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.NowGoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.