Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Belarus U19  VS  Georgia U19

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

Belarus U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              
Georgia U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              

Cup Standings

{cup_score}

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT FRL Belarus U19 1-3 0-2 Georgia U19 L O
INT CF Belarus U19 1-1 1-0 Georgia U191.68 3.6 4.05 0.850.5/10.91DLU
INT CF Belarus U19 1-0 0-0 Georgia U192.55 3.2 2.4 0.850.50.91WWU
INT CF Belarus U19 1-1 1-0 Georgia U191.8 3.2 3.95 0.830.50.93DLU
INT CF Belarus U19 1-2 0-0 Georgia U19 L O
INT CF Belarus U19 1-1 1-1 Georgia U19 D U
Last 6 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:33.3% Odd rate:33.3%

Previous Scores Statistics

Belarus U19           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
UEFA U19 luxembourg U192-20-0 Belarus U19 6.4 4.5 1.35 0.97-1/-1.50.85D LO
UEFA U19 1Belarus U19(N)2-32-0 Belgium U191 10.5 5.8 1.17 1.02-1.50.80L WO
UEFA U19 England U19(N)3-01-0 Belarus U19 1.15 6.3 10.5 0.851.50.97L LO
INT FRL Estonia U190-00-0 Belarus U19 5.2 1.6 3.3 1.4200.58D DU
INT FRL Estonia U192-10-1 Belarus U19 2.85 3.2 2.28 0.77-0.5/-11.05L LO
INT FRL Belarus U191-30-2 Georgia U19 L  O
INT FRL Serbia U181-01-0 Belarus U19 1.9 3.2 3.5 0.851/1.50.97L WU
UEFA U19 Belarus U191-21-1 Latvia U19 1.65 3.6 4.2 0.750.51.07L LO
UEFA U19 1Belarus U190-10-1 Scotland U19 2.45 3.25 2.45 0.990/0.50.83L LU
UEFA U19 Belarus U191-20-1 Germany U19 7.9 5.2 1.28 0.97-1/-1.50.85L WO
INT CF Belarus U190-10-0 Iran U19 2.35 3.15 2.65 0.970.50.85L LU
INT CF Estonia U191-10-1 Belarus U19 3.8 3.2 1.9 0.87-0.5/-10.95D LU
INT CF Estonia U190-10-1 Belarus U19 4.7 3.8 1.55 1.00-0.5/-10.82W WU
INT CF Belarus U191-11-0 Georgia U19 1.68 3.6 4.05 0.850.5/10.91D LU
INT CF Belarus U19(N)3-02-0 Israel U19 2.36 3.4 2.5 0.910.50.85W WO
INT CF Finland U190-20-1 Belarus U19 2.95 3.05 2.32 0.770/-0.51.05W WU
INT CF Finland U191-20-1 Belarus U19 3 3.25 2.1 0.8500.97W WO
UEFA U19 Albania U190-20-0 Belarus U192 2.4 3.25 2.65 0.770/-0.51.07W WU
UEFA U19 Belarus U19(N)1-10-0 Italy U19 8.5 5.5 1.25 0.85-1.50.99D WU
UEFA U19 Belgium U19(N)1-01-0 Belarus U19 1.6 3.4 5.5 0.780.5/11.06L LU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:25.0% Odds win rate:47.4% Over 2.5 rate:45.0% Odd rate:60.0%
Georgia U19           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
UEFA U19 Georgia U193-12-1 Romania U19 1.6 3.9 4.15 0.950.50.87W WO
UEFA U19 Georgia U193-11-0 Cyprus U19 1.5 3.85 5.1 1.050.5/10.77W WO
UEFA U19 Georgia U190-20-0 Montenegro U19 1.6 3.5 4.7 0.880.5/10.94L LU
INT FRL United Arab Emirates U19(N)2-01-0 Georgia U19 2.85 3.3 2.15 1.020/0.50.80L LU
INT FRL Slovakia U191-01-0 Georgia U19 2.4 3.3 2.65 0.750.5/11.07L LU
INT FRL Belarus U191-30-2 Georgia U19 W  O
UEFA U19 Israel U19(N)1-00-0 Georgia U19 2.7 3.25 2.25 0.800/-0.51.02L LU
UEFA U19 Georgia U19(N)5-14-0 Cyprus U19 1.2 5.3 10 0.800.5/11.02W WO
UEFA U19 1Switzerland U190-20-1 Georgia U19 1.55 3.8 4.7 0.8810.94W WU
INT FRL Georgia U19(N)1-20-1 Czech Republic U19 2.5 3.24 2.5 0.800/-0.51.02L LO
INT FRL Georgia U19(N)4-21-1 Russia U19 4.85 4 1.55 0.88-11.00W WO
INT FRL Portugal U194-13-0 Georgia U19 1.25 5.5 8.4 0.801.51.08L LO
UEFA U19 Georgia U192-11-1 Netherlands U19 3.7 3.4 1.79 0.99-0.50.77W WO
UEFA U19 Georgia U192-02-0 Moldova U19 1.25 5 8.2 0.801/1.50.96W WU
UEFA U19 Georgia U195-13-0 Wales U191 1.68 3.75 4.2 0.820.51.00W WO
INT CF Georgia U194-43-1 Serbia U19 2.8 3.2 2.2 0.85-0.50.97D WO
INT CF Georgia U190-00-0 Poland U191 2.65 3.25 2.29 0.81-0.51.01D WU
UEFA U19 Turkey U19(N)4-22-1 Georgia U191 2.35 3.1 2.85 0.7801.11L LO
UEFA U19 Serbia U19(N)1-00-0 Georgia U19 2.11 3.2 3.15 0.830.51.05L LU
UEFA U19 Georgia U19(N)0-00-0 France U19 7 4.1 1.4 1.14-1/-1.50.75D WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:55.0% Odd rate:30.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[30]Belarus U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 3 1 0 2 30 View
Home1 1 0 0 18View
Away2 0 0 2 36View
[16]Georgia U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 3 2 0 1 16 View
Home3 2 0 1 3View
Away0 0 0 0 28View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Belarus U19
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
INT CF H Israel U19 4 Days
INT CF H Ukraine U18 58 Days
INT CF H Ukraine U18 60 Days
Georgia U19
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
INT CF H Israel U19 2 Days
UEFA U19 A Croatia U19 96 Days
UEFA U19 H Azerbaijan U19 98 Days

Last Match Lineup

Belarus U19 Georgia U19
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1