Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Western Sydney  VS  Central Coast Mariners

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

AUS D1[2]  Western Sydney
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 27 11 9 7 34 29 42 2
Home 13 6 5 2 17 11 23 6
Away 14 5 4 5 17 18 19 2
Last 6 6 2 2 2 9 8 8
AUS D1[3] Central Coast Mariners
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 27 12 6 9 33 36 42 3
Home 14 8 3 3 18 13 27 3
Away 13 4 3 6 15 23 15 5
Last 6 6 4 0 2 11 9 12

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners 2-1 1-1 Western Sydney 2.95 3.2 2.49 1.1200.77WWO
AUS D1 Western Sydney 2-0 2-0 Central Coast Mariners1.75 3.6 4.9 0.850.51.03WWU
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners 1-1 0-0 Western Sydney 2.65 3.25 2.72 1.030/0.50.85DLU
AUS D1 Western Sydney 0-2 0-1 Central Coast Mariners2.9 3.2 2.52 1.110/0.50.78LLU
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners 0-1 0-0 Western Sydney 2.16 3.19 3.5 0.900/0.50.98LLU
AUS D1 Western Sydney 0-2 0-1 Central Coast Mariners2.91 3.05 2.38 1.0300.85LLU
AUS D1 Western Sydney 0-0 0-0 Central Coast Mariners3.8 3.35 2.04 1.08-0.50.80DWU
Last 7 matches, Win rate:42.9% Odds win rate:57.1% Over 2.5 rate:14.3% Odd rate:28.6%

Previous Scores Statistics

Western Sydney        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFC CL Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i0-20-0 Western Sydney 1.42 4.65 7.5 1.0010.88W WU
AUS D1 Melbourne Heart FC2-31-1 Western Sydney 2.95 3.4 2.38 1.120/-0.50.77W WO
AUS D1 Western Sydney1-10-1 Brisbane Roar 2.11 3.55 3.35 1.080/0.50.80D LU
AFC CL Kawasaki Frontale2-10-1 Western Sydney 1.48 4.3 7 0.9910.89L DO
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners2-11-1 Western Sydney 2.95 3.2 2.49 1.1200.77L LO
AUS D1 Western Sydney3-01-0 Perth Glory 1.38 4.7 8.6 0.770.5/11.12W WO
AFC CL Western Sydney1-01-0 Kawasaki Frontale 2.75 3.35 2.4 1.120/0.50.77W WU
AUS D1 Western Sydney0-00-0 Adelaide United 1.86 3.3 4.1 0.770/0.51.12D LU
AFC CL Guizhou Renhe0-10-1 Western Sydney 1.92 3.2 4.05 1.000/0.50.88W WU
AUS D1 Sydney FC3-10-0 Western Sydney 3.25 3.45 2.2 1.000/-0.50.88L LO
AUS D1 Western Sydney0-20-1 Newcastle Jets 1.67 3.75 5.5 1.0010.88L LU
AFC CL Western Sydney1-31-2 Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i 2.8 2.85 2.7 0.770/0.51.12L LO
AUS D1 Perth Glory0-20-1 Western Sydney 2.72 3.15 2.66 1.050/-0.50.83W WU
AUS D1 Western Sydney1-10-1 Brisbane Roar 2.58 3.3 2.75 0.900/0.50.98D LU
AUS D1 Newcastle Jets2-21-1 Western Sydney 3.6 3.4 2.08 0.880/-0.51.00D LO
AUS D1 Western Sydney3-12-0 Perth Glory 1.47 3.9 6.9 0.850.5/11.03W WO
AUS D1 Adelaide United1-01-0 Western Sydney 2.55 3.3 2.81 0.940/-0.50.94L LU
AUS D1 Melbourne Victory3-10-0 Western Sydney 2.9 3.25 2.51 0.9000.98L LO
AUS D1 Western Sydney1-00-0 Sydney FC 1.46 4.5 6.8 0.800.5/11.08W WU
AUS D1 Western Sydney1-30-0 Wellington Phoenix 1.42 4.75 7.8 0.8011.08L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:42.1% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:40.0%
Central Coast Mariners        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFC CL Central Coast Mariners0-10-0 FC Seoul 2.7 3.15 2.55 1.140/-0.50.75L LU
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar0-20-2 Central Coast Mariners 1.65 4 5.1 0.980.50.90W WU
AUS D1 Perth Glory3-11-1 Central Coast Mariners 2.8 3.35 2.53 0.800/-0.51.08L LO
AFC CL Central Coast Mariners1-00-0 Beijing Guoan 2.53 3.25 2.9 1.080/0.50.80W WU
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners2-11-1 Western Sydney 2.95 3.2 2.49 1.1200.77W WO
AUS D1 Melbourne Heart FC1-21-1 Central Coast Mariners 1.76 3.7 4.7 0.880.51.00W WO
AFC CL Beijing Guoan2-11-0 Central Coast Mariners 1.63 3.7 5 0.850.5/11.03L LO
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners3-12-1 Newcastle Jets 2.38 3.3 3.05 1.050.50.83W WO
AFC CL Central Coast Mariners2-12-1 Hiroshima Sanfrecce 3.85 3.55 1.86 0.90-0.50.98W WO
AUS D1 Melbourne Victory3-11-0 Central Coast Mariners 2.25 3.4 3.25 1.000.50.88L LO
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners2-11-0 Sydney FC 2.58 3.2 2.85 1.120.50.77W WO
AFC CL FC Seoul2-01-0 Central Coast Mariners1 1.4 4.5 7 1.1910.72L LU
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners1-41-0 Wellington Phoenix 2.28 3.3 3.2 1.080.50.80L LO
AUS D1 Adelaide United2-02-0 Central Coast Mariners 2.23 3.45 3.2 0.7701.12L LU
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners1-31-1 Melbourne Victory 2.08 3.45 3.5 0.930.50.95L LO
AUS D1 Brisbane Roar2-10-1 Central Coast Mariners 1.65 3.85 5 0.830.51.05L LO
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners3-03-0 Newcastle Jets 2.25 3.2 3.4 0.980.5/10.90W WO
AUS D1 Sydney FC0-10-0 Central Coast Mariners 3 3.4 2.35 0.9000.98W WU
AUS D1 Wellington Phoenix1-11-1 Central Coast Mariners 2.16 3.35 3.45 0.8801.00D DU
AUS D1 Central Coast Mariners0-00-0 Melbourne Heart FC 1.82 3.65 4.35 0.9410.94D LU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:45.0% Odds win rate:47.4% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:55.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[9]Western Sydney
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 27 11 2 14 9 View
Home13 5 1 7 9View
Away14 6 1 7 7View
[9]Central Coast Mariners
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 27 11 2 14 9 View
Home14 7 1 6 6View
Away13 4 1 8 9View

Fixture (3 Matches)

Western Sydney
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AUS D1 A Wellington Phoenix 7 Days
AUS D1 A Brisbane Roar 14 Days
AUS D1 H Melbourne Heart FC 20 Days
Central Coast Mariners
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AUS D1 A Melbourne Victory 6 Days
AUS D1 H Newcastle Jets 13 Days
AUS D1 H Adelaide United 19 Days

Last Match Lineup

Western Sydney Central Coast Mariners
Lineup 20 Jerrad Tyson
5 Michael Beauchamp
13 Matthew Spiranovic
4 Nikolai Topor-Stanley
33 Daniel Mullen
2 Shannon Cole
35 Antony Golec
23 Jason Trifiro
7 Labinot Haliti
19 Mark Bridge
14 Kwabena Appiah-Kubi
Lineup 12 Liam Reddy
3  Joshua Rose
6  Brent Griffiths
15 Storm Roux
5  Zachery Anderson
8  Nick Montgomery
7  John Hutchinson
26 Seung-yong Kim
17 Anthony Caceres
21 Mile Sterjovski
19 Matt Simon
Backup 30 Thomas Manos
32 Daniel Alessi
17 Youssouf Hersi
10 Aaron Mooy
15 Yianni Perkatis
26 Jaushua Sotirio

11 Brendon James Santalab
Backup 1  J Pasfield
27 Isaka Cernak
29 Simão Mate Junior
28 Glen Trifiro
9  Mitchell Duke
20 Bernie Isei
11 Nicholas Fitzgerald

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin40% [11]
Draw 33% [9]
Loss 25% [7]
HomeWin 46% [6]
Draw 38% [5]
Loss 15% [2]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[34]
Total Miss [29]
Avg Get [1.26]
Avg Miss [1.07]
HomeTotal Get[17]
Total Miss [11]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.31]
Avg Miss0% [0.85]
Last 6Total Get[9]
Total Miss[8]
Avg Get45.5% [1.50]
Avg Miss0% [1.33]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
18.52%[5]
Win Goal 122.22%[6]
Draw33.33%[9]
Loss Goals 17.41%[2]
Loss Goals 2+18.52%[5]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [19]
2-3 Goals [8]
4+ Goals [0]
Home0-1 Goal [9]
2-3 Goals[4]
4+ Goals [0]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [9]
Even Matches [18]
HomeOdd Matches [4]
Even Matches[9]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [10]
Under 2.5 [17]
HomeOver 2.5 [4]
Under 2.5[9]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [4]
25-45+'[12]
46-70'[7]
70-90+' [11]
First
Goal
1-25'[4]
25-45+[9]
46-70' [4]
70-90+'[6]
Away Achievement
[12] 44% WinTotal
[6] 22% Draw
[9] 33% Loss
[4] 30% WinAway
[3] 23% Draw
[6] 46% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[33]Total GetTotal
[36] Total Miss
[1.22] Avg Get
[1.33] Avg Miss
[15]Total GetAway
[23] Total Miss
[1.15]-0.0% Avg Get
[1.77] 0% Avg Miss
[11]Total GetLast 6
[9]Total Miss
[1.83]45.5% Avg Get
[1.50]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[3]11.11%Win Goals 2+
[9]33.33%Win Goal 1
[6]22.22%Draw
[2]7.41%Loss Goals 1
[7]25.93%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[17] 0-1 GoalTotal
[10] 2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
[8] 0-1 GoalAway
[5]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[13] Odd MatchesTotal
[14] Even Matches
[4] Odd MatchesAway
[9]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[15] Over 2.5Total
[12] Under 2.5
[8] Over 2.5Away
[5]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[10] 1-25'Total
Goals
[9]25-45+'
[5]46-70'
[9] 70-90+'
[9]1-25'First
Goal
[6]25-45+
[5] 46-70'
[1]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.NowGoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.