Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Laos(N)  VS  korea U23

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

Laos
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              
korea U23
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              

Cup Standings

{cup_score}

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Laos 1-4 1-2 korea U238.5 5.2 1.23 0.95-2/-2.50.81LLO
Last 1 matches, Win rate:100.0% Odds win rate:100.0% Over 2.5 rate:100.0% Odd rate:100.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Laos           
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Laos0-30-1 J-League XI 7.5 4.5 1.25 0.85-1/-1.50.97L LO
AFC CC Afghanistan(N)0-00-0 Laos 1.1 7 14.2 0.752.51.01D WU
AFC CC Laos(N)0-20-1 Philippines 10 6.5 1.15 0.99-1.5/-20.77L LU
AFC CC Turkmenistan(N)5-11-1 Laos 1.15 7.2 8.61 0.962/2.50.80L LO
INT CF Maldives7-11-0 Laos 1.3 5 6.5 0.9910.83L LO
INT CF Laos1-10-0 Guam Island 1.2 3.9 4.9 0.801.50.90D LU
INT CF Laos3-33-0 Philippines1 D  O
INT CF Singapore1-01-0 Laos 1.1 8 14.5 0.852/2.50.97L WU
INT CF United Arab Emirates(N)2-00-0 Laos L  U
INT CF 1Laos2-80-5 Green Archers United L  O
INT CF Laos2-50-3 Singapore 7.7 5.2 1.25 1.05-10.77L LO
AFC CC Laos1-11-0 Afghanistan1 2.15 2.95 2.9 0.610/0.50.99D LU
AFC CC Laos4-21-0 Sri Lanka 1.35 4 6.2 0.801/1.50.80W WO
AFC CC Laos1-11-1 Mongolia 1.4 4 5.25 0.700.5/11.00D LU
INT CF Laos3-30-0 Malaysia U23 D  O
INT CF Buriram United0-10-0 Laos W  U
ASEAN Singapore(N)4-31-2 Laos 1.15 6.5 10.4 0.7521.07L WO
ASEAN Malaysia4-11-1 Laos 1.22 5.15 9 0.851.5/20.97L LO
ASEAN 1Indonesia(N)2-21-1 Laos1 1.15 5.5 9 0.941.5/20.88D WO
INT CF Turkmenistan(N)4-22-0 Laos 1.08 8 10 0.752/2.51.01L WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:10.0% Odds win rate:30.0% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:30.0%
korea U23              
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AGS korea U232-02-0 Thailand U23 1.42 3.95 6 0.781/1.50.98W  U
AGS korea U231-00-0 Japan U23 2.12 3.08 3.05 0.800/0.50.96W WU
AGS korea U233-00-0 Hong Kong U23 1.05 9.9 14.29 0.702.5/31.06W WO
AGS korea U232-01-0 Laos U23 0.654/4.51.12W LU
AGS korea U231-01-0 Saudi Arabia U231 1.26 5 7.7 0.801/1.50.96W LU
AGS korea U233-01-0 Malaysia U23 1.1 8.95 9.9 0.802.50.96W WO
INT CF korea U232-11-1 Kuwait U23 1.4 4.4 7 1.051/1.50.85W LO
EAGA Hong Kong U23(N)0-60-3 korea U23 9 5.98 1.16 0.91-2/-2.50.85W WO
EAGA Korea DPR U23(N)2-22-1 korea U23 2.15 2.95 2.85 0.810/-0.50.95D LO
EAGA korea U23(N)2-51-3 Japan U231 2.32 3 2.8 0.910/0.50.85L LO
EAGA China U231-21-2 korea U23 2.7 3.1 2.32 0.810/-0.50.95W WO
INT CF Vietnam1-10-1 korea U23 6.4 4.3 1.36 0.80-1.50.96D LU
INT CF korea U23(N)4-01-0 Turkmenistan 1.4 3.8 5.65 0.751.5/21.01W WO
MOFT Japan U23(N)0-20-1 korea U23 2.5 3.35 2.85 0.8501.03W WU
MOFT korea U23(N)0-30-1 Brazil U23 6.7 4.3 1.49 0.90-10.98L LO
MOFT Great Britain U231-11-1 korea U23 2.24 3.29 3.19 1.050/0.50.83D WU
MOFT Gabon U23(N)0-00-0 korea U23 6.5 4.1 1.53 1.12-0.5/-10.77D LU
MOFT korea U23(N)2-10-0 Switzerland U23 2.16 3.25 3.55 0.780/-0.51.11W WO
MOFT Mexico U23(N)0-00-0 korea U23 2.36 3.2 3.15 1.050.50.85D WU
INT CF korea U23(N)3-03-0 Senegal U23 2.5 3.1 2.8 0.750/-0.51.07W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:65.0% Odds win rate:55.0% Over 2.5 rate:55.0% Odd rate:50.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[0]Laos
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total          
Home          
Away          
[3]korea U23
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 6 4 0 2 3 View
Home2 1 0 1 7View
Away4 3 0 1 2View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Laos
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
INT CF A Vietnam 2 Days
INT CF A Turkmenistan 4 Days
ASEAN A Indonesia 32 Days
korea U23
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
INT CF H Turkmenistan 2 Days
INT CF A Vietnam 4 Days
EAGA A China U23 347 Days

Last Match Lineup

Laos korea U23
Lineup Lineup 1 Jung Sung Ryong
2 OH Jae-Suk
4 KIM Young-Kwon
23 Hwang Seok Ho
3 Yoon Suk-Young
13 Koo Ja-Cheol
6 Ki Sung Yueng
24 Kim Bo-Kyung
9 Ji Dong-Won
15 Park Jong-Woo
10 Chu-young Park
Backup Backup 18 Lee Beom-Young
14 Kim Chang-Soo
5 Kim Kee-Hee
11 Nam Tae-Hee
8 Baek Sung-Dong
7 Jung Woo Young
17 Kim Hyun-Sung

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1