Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Villarreal  VS  Real Madrid

Match Time:
Weather:Partly sunny,  20~30 ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

SPA D1[6]  Villarreal
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 38 16 12 10 48 37 60 6
Home 19 12 1 6 29 17 37 6
Away 19 4 11 4 19 20 23 7
Last 6 6 2 2 2 4 7 8
SPA D1[2] Real Madrid
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total 38 30 2 6 118 38 92 2
Home 19 16 2 1 65 15 50 1
Away 19 14 0 5 53 23 42 2
Last 6 6 5 1 0 23 10 16

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
SPA D1 Real Madrid 1-1 0-0 Villarreal 1.22 7.5 11.5 0.831.5/21.05DLU
SPA D1 Villarreal 0-2 0-2 Real Madrid4.35 3.75 1.84 1.03-0.5/-10.85LLU
SPA D1 Real Madrid 4-2 2-1 Villarreal 1.3 6 9.6 0.851.5/21.03WWO
SPA D1 Villarreal 2-2 1-1 Real Madrid4.65 3.85 1.77 0.87-11.01DWO
SPA D1 Villarreal 1-1 0-0 Real Madrid7 4.9 1.44 0.98-1/-1.50.90DWU
SPA D1 Real Madrid 3-0 3-0 Villarreal 1.11 10 28 1.052/2.50.83WWO
SPA D1 Villarreal 1-3 0-2 Real Madrid4.95 4.65 1.54 0.98-0.50.90LLO
SPA D1 Real Madrid 4-2 2-2 Villarreal 1.33 5.5 9.4 0.961.5/20.92WWO
SPA D1 Real Madrid 6-2 2-1 Villarreal 1.28 6 11.5 0.851.51.03WWO
SPA D1 Villarreal 0-2 0-1 Real Madrid5.45 4.15 1.64 1.14-0.50.77LLU
Last 10 matches, Win rate:30.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:10.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Villarreal              
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Brisbane Roar3-02-0 Villarreal 3.9 3.9 1.7 0.88-1/-1.50.98L LO
INT CF Adelaide United2-31-0 Villarreal 3.9 3.5 1.8 0.81-1/-1.51.05W LO
SPA D1 Athletic Bilbao4-03-0 Villarreal 1.65 3.95 5.5 0.900.51.00L LO
SPA D1 Villarreal2-10-0 Malaga 2 3.63 3.8 0.860.51.02W WO
SPA D1 Villarreal1-01-0 Elche 1.31 5.5 10.1 0.831/1.51.05W LU
SPA D1 Deportivo La Coruna1-10-0 Villarreal 3.2 3.4 2.31 0.80-0.51.08D LU
SPA D1 Villarreal0-10-0 Atletico Madrid 3.6 3.2 2.21 0.850/-0.51.03L LU
SPA D1 Real Sociedad0-00-0 Villarreal 2.85 3.45 2.51 0.980/-0.50.90D LU
SPA D1 Villarreal0-00-0 Cordoba 1.31 5.65 10 0.901.50.98D LU
SPA D1 Getafe1-10-0 Villarreal 3.65 3.35 2.14 1.030/-0.50.85D LU
SPA D1 Villarreal0-30-1 RCD Espanyol 1.5 4.2 7.4 0.830.5/11.05L LO
SPA D1 Valencia0-00-0 Villarreal 2.11 3.4 3.7 1.030.50.85D WU
SPA D1 Villarreal0-20-0 Sevilla 2.02 3.7 3.6 0.800/0.51.08L LU
UEFA EL Sevilla2-10-0 Villarreal1 2.42 3.65 2.84 0.850/0.51.03L LO
SPA D1 1Almeria0-00-0 Villarreal1 3.9 3.55 1.99 0.98-0.50.90D LU
UEFA EL Villarreal1-30-2 Sevilla 2.02 3.45 3.9 1.110.50.78L LO
SPA D1 Villarreal4-12-0 Celta Vigo 2.01 3.4 4 1.000.5/10.88W WO
SPA CUP 1Villarreal1-31-1 FC Barcelona 5.2 4.3 1.63 0.80-11.08L LO
SPA D1 Real Madrid1-10-0 Villarreal 1.22 7.5 11.5 0.831.5/21.05D WU
UEFA EL Red Bull Salzburg1-31-1 Villarreal 2.7 3.5 2.6 0.8301.05W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:25.0% Odds win rate:25.0% Over 2.5 rate:50.0% Odd rate:40.0%
Real Madrid        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
SPA D1 Real Madrid7-33-3 Getafe 1.1 11 22.5 0.832/2.51.07W WO
SPA D1 RCD Espanyol1-40-0 Real Madrid 5.6 4.5 1.56 1.00-1/-1.50.88W WO
UEFA CL Real Madrid1-11-0 Juventus 1.67 4.1 5.1 1.0010.88D LU
SPA D1 Real Madrid2-20-2 Valencia 1.4 5.2 7.4 1.121.50.77D LO
UEFA CL Juventus2-11-1 Real Madrid 2.58 3.15 2.88 0.800/-0.51.08L LO
SPA D1 Sevilla2-31-2 Real Madrid 3.9 3.95 1.88 0.78-0.5/-11.11W WO
SPA D1 Real Madrid3-01-0 Almeria 1.06 16 28 0.903/3.50.98W LO
SPA D1 Celta Vigo2-42-3 Real Madrid 4.4 3.9 1.79 1.00-1/-1.50.88W WO
UEFA CL Real Madrid1-00-0 Atletico Madrid1 2.01 3.31 4.1 0.980.5/10.90W WU
SPA D1 Real Madrid3-11-0 Malaga 1.15 9.5 14.75 0.802/2.51.08W LO
UEFA CL Atletico Madrid0-00-0 Real Madrid 2.9 3.3 2.53 0.9800.90D DU
SPA D1 Real Madrid3-02-0 Eibar 1.08 15.5 18.4 0.983/3.50.90W LO
SPA D1 Rayo Vallecano0-20-0 Real Madrid 10.5 7.7 1.22 1.00-1.5/-20.88W WU
SPA D1 Real Madrid9-14-0 Granada CF 1.07 14 26 0.9830.90W WO
SPA D1 FC Barcelona2-11-1 Real Madrid 1.64 4.6 4.65 0.850.51.03L LO
SPA D1 Real Madrid2-02-0 Levante 1.07 15 24 0.983/3.50.90W LU
UEFA CL Real Madrid3-42-2 Schalke 04 1.2 7.6 12.5 0.831.5/21.05L LO
SPA D1 Athletic Bilbao1-01-0 Real Madrid 5.8 4.57 1.53 0.90-1/-1.50.98L LU
SPA D1 Real Madrid1-10-0 Villarreal 1.22 7.5 11.5 0.831.5/21.05D LU
SPA D1 Elche0-20-0 Real Madrid 10.5 7 1.24 1.03-20.85W DU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:60.0% Odds win rate:38.9% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:45.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[16]Villarreal
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 38 16 3 19 16 View
Home19 8 2 9 13View
Away19 8 1 10 15View
[5]Real Madrid
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 38 20 1 17 5 View
Home19 9 0 10 9View
Away19 11 1 7 4View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Villarreal
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
SPA D1 A Celta Vigo 8 Days
SPA D1 H RCD Espanyol 12 Days
SPA D1 A Real Betis 15 Days
Real Madrid
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
UEFA CL A Galatasaray 3 Days
SPA D1 H Getafe 8 Days
SPA D1 A Elche 11 Days

Last Match Lineup

Villarreal Real Madrid
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin42% [16]
Draw 31% [12]
Loss 26% [10]
HomeWin 63% [12]
Draw 5% [1]
Loss 31% [6]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[48]
Total Miss [37]
Avg Get [1.26]
Avg Miss [0.97]
HomeTotal Get[29]
Total Miss [17]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.53]
Avg Miss0% [0.89]
Last 6Total Get[4]
Total Miss[7]
Avg Get45.5% [0.67]
Avg Miss0% [1.17]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
26.32%[10]
Win Goal 115.79%[6]
Draw31.58%[12]
Loss Goals 110.53%[4]
Loss Goals 2+15.79%[6]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [24]
2-3 Goals [11]
4+ Goals [3]
Home0-1 Goal [10]
2-3 Goals[6]
4+ Goals [3]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [13]
Even Matches [25]
HomeOdd Matches [10]
Even Matches[9]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [13]
Under 2.5 [25]
HomeOver 2.5 [8]
Under 2.5[11]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [5]
25-45+'[13]
46-70'[11]
70-90+' [19]
First
Goal
1-25'[4]
25-45+[10]
46-70' [6]
70-90+'[6]
Away Achievement
[30] 78% WinTotal
[2] 5% Draw
[6] 15% Loss
[14] 73% WinAway
[0] 0% Draw
[5] 26% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[118]Total GetTotal
[38] Total Miss
[3.11] Avg Get
[1.00] Avg Miss
[53]Total GetAway
[23] Total Miss
[2.79]-0.0% Avg Get
[1.21] 0% Avg Miss
[23]Total GetLast 6
[10]Total Miss
[3.83]45.5% Avg Get
[1.67]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[26]68.42%Win Goals 2+
[4]10.53%Win Goal 1
[2]5.26%Draw
[4]10.53%Loss Goals 1
[2]5.26%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[6] 0-1 GoalTotal
[19] 2-3 Goals
[13] 4+ Goals
[4] 0-1 GoalAway
[8]2-3 Goals
[7] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[18] Odd MatchesTotal
[20] Even Matches
[10] Odd MatchesAway
[9]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[30] Over 2.5Total
[8] Under 2.5
[15] Over 2.5Away
[4]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[21] 1-25'Total
Goals
[34]25-45+'
[30]46-70'
[33] 70-90+'
[19]1-25'First
Goal
[11]25-45+
[6] 46-70'
[0]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1