Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Indonesia U19  VS  Myanmar U19

Match Time:
Weather:,  ℃ , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

Indonesia U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              
Myanmar U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank
Total                
Home                
Away                
Last 6 6              

Cup Standings

Rank Team Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts
1 Vietnam U19 5 5 0 0 15 5 15
2 Indonesia U19 5 3 1 1 12 5 10
3 Malaysia U19 5 2 2 1 9 4 8
4 Myanmar U19 5 1 2 2 13 10 5
5 Thailand U19 5 1 1 3 16 12 4
6 Brunei Darussalam U19 5 0 0 5 1 30 0

Head to Head Statistics

       
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFF U19 Myanmar U19 3-0 2-0 Indonesia U19 1.32 4.8 6.5 0.811/1.50.95WWO
INT FRL Indonesia U19 1-2 1-0 Myanmar U191.35 4.2 7 0.750.5/11.07LLO
INT FRL Indonesia U19 1-1 1-1 Myanmar U191.3 4.1 6.1 0.770.5/10.99DLU
AFF U19 Indonesia U19 2-1 2-1 Myanmar U191.67 3.4 4.21 0.800/0.50.90WWO
AFF U19 Myanmar U19 1-0 0-0 Indonesia U19 0.610/0.51.09WWU
Last 5 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:80.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Indonesia U19                 
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFC U19 United Arab Emirates U19(N)4-12-0 Indonesia U19 1.4 4.3 5.8 0.851/1.50.97L LO
AFC U19 Indonesia U19(N)0-10-0 Australia U19 7.5 4.8 1.28 0.95-1.5/-20.81L WU
AFC U19 Uzbekistan U19(N)3-12-0 Indonesia U19 1.28 4.9 7.4 0.751/1.51.01L LO
INT CF Barcelona B6-03-0 Indonesia U19 L  O
AFF U19 Myanmar U19(N)3-02-0 Indonesia U19 1.32 4.8 6.5 0.811/1.50.95L LO
AFF U19 Indonesia U19(N)2-61-2 Thailand U19 3.4 3.45 1.85 0.990/0.50.77L LO
ASEANYC Indonesia U19(N)6-03-0 Singapore U21 0.751/1.50.95W WO
ASEANYC jianpuzai U21(N)2-12-1 Indonesia U19 2.4 3.25 2.5 0.850/-0.50.85L LO
INT FRL Argentina U201-01-0 Indonesia U19 L  U
ASEANYC Vietnam U19(N)3-13-0 Indonesia U19 1.75 3.6 3.65 0.850/0.50.91L LO
INT CF Mauritania U204-02-0 Indonesia U19 L  O
ASEANYC Brunei Darussalam U213-13-0 Indonesia U19 5 3.8 1.45 0.91-0.5/-10.85L LO
ASEANYC Malaysia U21(N)0-00-0 Indonesia U19 4.4 1.7 3.25 1.2000.65D DU
INT FRL Indonesia U190-00-0 Lebanon U191 1.35 4.35 6.6 0.8211.00D LU
INT FRL Indonesia U193-02-0 Yemen U19 1.6 3.85 4.2 0.8510.97W WO
INT FRL 1Indonesia U191-21-0 Myanmar U191 1.35 4.2 7 0.750.5/11.07L LO
INT FRL Indonesia U191-11-1 Myanmar U19 1.3 4.1 6.1 0.770.5/10.99D LU
INT FRL 2United Arab Emirates U191-20-1 Indonesia U19 1.88 3.5 3.2 0.950.50.81W WO
INT FRL United Arab Emirates U191-40-1 Indonesia U19 1.55 4 3.9 0.851.50.91W WO
INT FRL Oman U191-20-0 Indonesia U19 W  O
Last 20 matches, Win rate:25.0% Odds win rate:26.3% Over 2.5 rate:75.0% Odd rate:50.0%
Myanmar U19                 
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
AFC U19 Myanmar U192-20-1 Qatar U19 5 3.8 1.52 1.02-0.50.80D WO
AFC U19 Myanmar U191-00-0 United Arab Emirates U19 3.1 3.2 2.07 0.960/-0.50.80W WU
AFC U19 Myanmar U190-20-0 Iran U19 2.15 3.25 2.85 0.910.5/10.85L LU
AFC U19 Myanmar U193-03-0 Thailand U191 2.4 3.15 2.6 0.960/0.50.80W WO
AFC U19 Myanmar U190-00-0 Yemen U19 1.25 5 8.2 0.801/1.50.96D LU
AFF U19 Myanmar U19(N)0-10-0 Thailand U19 2.35 3.25 2.59 0.8500.91L LU
AFF U19 Vietnam U194-12-0 Myanmar U19 1.9 3.3 3.4 0.910.5/10.85L LO
AFF U19 Myanmar U19(N)3-02-0 Indonesia U19 1.32 4.8 6.5 0.811/1.50.95W WO
AFF U19 Thailand U19(N)1-20-0 Myanmar U191 2.09 3.3 2.95 0.770/0.51.05W WO
INT FRL Myanmar U19(N)4-31-1 Vietnam U19 3 3.3 2.05 0.800/-0.50.90W WO
INT FRL Myanmar U19(N)3-03-0 Malaysia U21 1.9 3.4 3.3 0.9300.77W WO
ASEANYC Myanmar U19(N)3-11-0 Philippines U21 1.33 5 5.8 0.700.5/11.00W WO
ASEANYC Laos U21(N)2-30-0 Myanmar U19 2 3.55 2.4 1.030/-0.50.67W WO
ASEANYC East Timor U21(N)1-30-1 Myanmar U19 3 3.2 2.13 0.91-0.50.85W WO
ASEANYC Myanmar U19(N)3-20-1 Thailand U19 4 3.3 1.75 0.8500.85W WO
INT CF SV Babelsberg 032-00-0 Myanmar U19 L  U
INT CF Berliner AK 072-11-1 Myanmar U19 L  O
INT FRL 1Indonesia U191-21-0 Myanmar U191 1.35 4.2 7 0.750.5/11.07W WO
INT FRL Indonesia U191-11-1 Myanmar U19 1.3 4.1 6.1 0.770.5/10.99D WU
AFF U19 Myanmar U19(N)4-43-2 Thailand U19 4.3 3.9 1.58 1.00-0.5/-10.70D WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:55.0% Odds win rate:70.0% Over 2.5 rate:70.0% Odd rate:60.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[13]Indonesia U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 6 3 0 3 13 View
Home4 3 0 1 3View
Away2 0 0 2 37View
[10]Myanmar U19
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 5 3 0 2 10 View
Home5 3 0 2 7View
Away0 0 0 0 28View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Indonesia U19
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AFF U19 H Vietnam U19 2 Days
AFF U19 H Thailand U19 4 Days
AFF U19 H Malaysia U19 6 Days
Myanmar U19
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
AFF U19 H Brunei Darussalam U19 2 Days
AFF U19 A Vietnam U19 4 Days
AFF U19 H Thailand U19 6 Days

Last Match Lineup

Indonesia U19 Myanmar U19
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1