Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

JEF United Ichihara Chiba  VS  Tokyo Verdy

Match Time:
Weather:Partly cloudy,  20~26 , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

JPN D2[7]  JEF United Ichihara Chiba
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank Rate
Total 26 10 8 8 35 27 38 7 38.5%
Home 13 5 4 4 23 19 19 8 38.5%
Away 13 5 4 4 12 8 19 8 38.5%
Last 6 6 1 2 3 7 8 5 16.7%
JPN D2[4] Tokyo Verdy
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank Rate
Total 26 12 7 7 29 23 43 4 46.2%
Home 13 6 4 3 17 12 22 6 46.2%
Away 13 6 3 4 12 11 21 6 46.2%
Last 6 6 4 1 1 7 3 13 66.7%

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy 0-0 0-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 4.35 3.4 1.9 0.85-0.51.03DWU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 0-0 0-0 Tokyo Verdy1.79 3.5 4.85 1.000.5/10.88DLU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy 1-1 0-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2.85 3.25 2.53 0.940/-0.50.94DWU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy 1-0 1-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2.9 3.35 2.45 1.0800.80WWU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2-1 1-1 Tokyo Verdy2.65 3.2 2.75 0.900/0.50.98WWO
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2-2 1-1 Tokyo Verdy2.45 3.2 3 0.980/0.50.90DLO
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy 2-1 1-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2.9 3.05 2.6 0.900/0.50.98WWO
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy 1-0 0-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2.45 3.2 2.75 0.980/0.50.90WWU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 1-1 1-0 Tokyo Verdy2.35 3.2 2.9 0.960.50.92DLU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy 1-2 1-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2.95 3.25 2.25 0.900/0.50.98LLO
Last 10 matches, Win rate:10.0% Odds win rate:40.0% Over 2.5 rate:40.0% Odd rate:50.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

JEF United Ichihara Chiba     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba2-30-1 Roasso Kumamoto 1.79 3.7 4.5 0.940.5/10.94L LO
JPN D2 Mito Hollyhock1-10-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 3.3 3.3 2.23 0.980/-0.50.90D LU
JPN D2 Jubilo Iwata1-00-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 2.25 3.35 3.2 0.840/0.51.04L LU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba1-20-1 Thespa Kusatsu 1.59 3.9 6 0.950.5/10.93L LO
JPN D2 Zweigen Kanazawa FC0-00-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 3.1 3.2 2.42 0.850/-0.51.03D LU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba3-11-1 FC Gifu 1.63 3.95 5.4 0.9810.90W WO
JPN D2 Tokushima Vortis2-10-1 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 3.85 3.25 2.09 1.00-0.50.88L LO
JPN D2 Oita Trinita0-10-1 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 3.7 3.35 2.08 1.000/-0.50.88W WU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba2-22-1 Avispa Fukuoka 1.61 3.75 6 0.930.5/10.95D LO
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba1-10-1 Consadole Sapporo 2.01 3.4 3.85 0.830/0.51.05D LU
JPN D2 Thespa Kusatsu2-00-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba1 5 3.45 1.77 0.80-0.5/-11.08L LU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba1-30-1 Giravanz Kitakyushu 1.41 4.4 8.5 1.051/1.50.83L LO
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba1-10-0 Zweigen Kanazawa FC 1.91 3.25 4.5 0.950.50.93D LU
JPN D2 Kamatamare Sanuki0-10-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 4.2 3.35 1.94 0.88-0.5/-11.00W WU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy0-00-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 4.35 3.4 1.9 0.85-0.51.03D LU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba3-01-0 Yokohama FC1 1.8 3.6 4.6 1.030.5/10.85W WO
JPN D2 Roasso Kumamoto0-40-2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 3.9 3.25 2.05 0.98-0.50.90W WO
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba0-20-1 Jubilo Iwata 2.7 3.15 2.75 0.8001.08L LU
JPN D2 Ehime FC1-00-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 5 3.4 1.8 0.98-0.50.90L LU
JPN D2 JEF United Ichihara Chiba2-00-0 Omiya Ardija 2.31 3.2 3.25 0.980/0.50.90W WU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:30.0% Odds win rate:30.0% Over 2.5 rate:40.0% Odd rate:40.0%
Tokyo Verdy     
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy1-00-0 Kyoto Sanga 2.65 3.3 2.7 1.080/0.50.80W WU
JPN D2 Roasso Kumamoto0-10-0 Tokyo Verdy 2.38 3.2 3.15 0.8801.00W WU
JPN D2 Giravanz Kitakyushu0-10-1 Tokyo Verdy 2.8 3.2 2.6 0.8301.05W WU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy1-20-0 Oita Trinita 2.42 3.15 3.1 1.140.50.75L LO
JPN D2 FC Gifu0-20-1 Tokyo Verdy 2.8 3.25 2.6 1.0300.85W WU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy1-10-1 Avispa Fukuoka 2.31 3.18 3.3 1.030/0.50.85D LU
JPN D2 Omiya Ardija0-20-1 Tokyo Verdy 1.57 3.95 6.2 0.9510.93W WU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy(N)0-20-2 Roasso Kumamoto 2.14 3.3 3.6 0.880/0.51.00L LU
JPN D2 Ehime FC2-10-1 Tokyo Verdy 2.51 3.05 3.05 0.9000.98L LO
JPN D2 Fagiano Okayama0-10-1 Tokyo Verdy 2.4 3.05 3.25 0.980/0.50.90W WU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy3-22-2 Tochigi SC 2.8 3.15 2.65 0.950/0.50.93W WO
JPN D2 Oita Trinita0-10-0 Tokyo Verdy 2.16 3.2 3.65 0.950/0.50.93W WU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy0-00-0 Tokushima Vortis 2.26 3.05 3.55 0.880/0.51.00D LU
JPN D2 Kyoto Sanga1-10-1 Tokyo Verdy 2.44 3.05 3.2 0.980/0.50.90D WU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy0-00-0 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 4.35 3.4 1.9 0.85-0.51.03D WU
JPN D2 Kamatamare Sanuki1-00-0 Tokyo Verdy 3.05 3.1 2.49 0.780/-0.51.11L LU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy0-10-0 Yokohama FC 2.36 3.1 3.3 0.8001.08L LU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy2-00-0 Thespa Kusatsu 2.38 3.2 3.15 0.800/0.51.08W WU
JPN D2 1Jubilo Iwata2-00-0 Tokyo Verdy 1.6 3.7 6.35 0.950.5/10.93L LU
JPN D2 Tokyo Verdy4-30-3 FC Gifu 1.93 3.3 4.3 1.000.5/10.88W WO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:20.0% Odd rate:55.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[15]JEF United Ichihara Chiba
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 26 11 0 15 15 View
Home13 6 0 7 14View
Away13 5 0 8 19View
[2]Tokyo Verdy
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total 26 17 0 9 2 View
Home13 8 0 5 4View
Away13 9 0 4 2View

Fixtures (3 Matches)

JEF United Ichihara Chiba
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
JPN D2 A Kataller Toyama 4 Days
JPN D2 H Gamba Osaka 8 Days
JPN D2 A Montedio Yamagata 15 Days
Tokyo Verdy
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
JPN D2 H Kyoto Sanga 4 Days
JPN D2 A Gainare Tottori 8 Days
JPN D2 H Consadole Sapporo 15 Days

Last Match Lineup

JEF United Ichihara Chiba Tokyo Verdy
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Home Achievement
TotalWin38% [10]
Draw 30% [8]
Loss 30% [8]
HomeWin 38% [5]
Draw 30% [4]
Loss 30% [4]
Home Get/Miss Count
TotalTotal Get[35]
Total Miss [27]
Avg Get [1.35]
Avg Miss [1.04]
HomeTotal Get[23]
Total Miss [19]
Avg Get-0.0% [1.77]
Avg Miss0% [1.46]
Last 6Total Get[7]
Total Miss[8]
Avg Get45.5% [1.17]
Avg Miss0% [1.33]
Home Win Goals
Win Goals 2+
23.08%[6]
Win Goal 115.38%[4]
Draw30.77%[8]
Loss Goals 119.23%[5]
Loss Goals 2+11.54%[3]
Home Goals
Total0-1 Goal [17]
2-3 Goals [7]
4+ Goals [2]
Home0-1 Goal [6]
2-3 Goals[6]
4+ Goals [1]
Home Odd/Even
TotalOdd Matches [10]
Even Matches [16]
HomeOdd Matches [4]
Even Matches[9]
Home Over/Under
TotalOver 2.5 [9]
Under 2.5 [17]
HomeOver 2.5 [7]
Under 2.5[6]
Home Goals Minutes
Total
Goals
1-25' [8]
25-45+'[4]
46-70'[11]
70-90+' [12]
First
Goal
1-25'[6]
25-45+[3]
46-70' [5]
70-90+'[6]
Away Achievement
[12] 46% WinTotal
[7] 26% Draw
[7] 26% Loss
[6] 46% WinAway
[3] 23% Draw
[4] 30% Loss
Away Get/Miss Count
[29]Total GetTotal
[23] Total Miss
[1.12] Avg Get
[0.88] Avg Miss
[12]Total GetAway
[11] Total Miss
[0.92]-0.0% Avg Get
[0.85] 0% Avg Miss
[7]Total GetLast 6
[3]Total Miss
[1.17]45.5% Avg Get
[0.50]0% Avg Miss
Away Win Goals
[5]19.23%Win Goals 2+
[7]26.92%Win Goal 1
[7]26.92%Draw
[4]15.38%Loss Goals 1
[3]11.54%Loss Goals 2+
Away Goals
[19] 0-1 GoalTotal
[6] 2-3 Goals
[1] 4+ Goals
[11] 0-1 GoalAway
[2]2-3 Goals
[0] 4+ Goals
Away Odd/Even
[12] Odd MatchesTotal
[14] Even Matches
[7] Odd MatchesAway
[6]Even Matches
Away Over/Under
[5] Over 2.5Total
[21] Under 2.5
[2] Over 2.5Away
[11]Under 2.5
Away Goals Minutes
[6] 1-25'Total
Goals
[4]25-45+'
[6]46-70'
[13] 70-90+'
[5]1-25'First
Goal
[4]25-45+
[5] 46-70'
[5]70-90+'
Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1