Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Link2: nowgoal.net | Favorites

Scunthorpe United  VS  Morecambe

Match Time:
Weather: , Count Down: Minutes
 

Standings

ENG L1[16]  Scunthorpe United
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank Rate
Total 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 16 0.0%
Home 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 19 0.0%
Away 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 19 0.0%
Last 6 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.0%
ENG L2[11] Morecambe
  Matches Win Draw Loss Get Miss Pts Rank Rate
Total 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 11 0.0%
Home 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 21 0.0%
Away 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 21 0.0%
Last 6 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.0%

Cup Standings

Head to Head Statistics

    
League/Cup Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
ENG L2 Morecambe 1-1 0-1 Scunthorpe United 3.4 3.3 2.06 1.050/-0.50.83DWU
ENG L2 Scunthorpe United 2-0 2-0 Morecambe1.99 3.3 3.6 0.910.50.97WWU
Last 2 matches, Win rate:50.0% Odds win rate:50.0% Over 2.5 rate:0.0% Odd rate:0.0%

Previous Scores Statistics

Scunthorpe United        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Notts County1-21-0 Scunthorpe United 2.3 3.55 2.6 1.050/0.50.77W WO
INT CF Scunthorpe United4-22-2 Sheffield Wednesday 2.7 3.6 2.2 0.770/-0.51.05W WO
INT CF Scunthorpe United1-10-1 Bolton Wanderers 2.55 3.55 2.35 0.770/-0.51.05D WU
INT CF Hartlepool United0-40-2 Scunthorpe United 2.75 3.55 2.2 0.9700.85W WO
INT CF Gainsborough Trinity0-30-0 Scunthorpe United 2.9 3.4 2.08 0.88-0.5/-10.94W WO
ENG L1 Doncaster Rovers5-23-0 Scunthorpe United 2 3.4 3.5 0.980/0.50.90L LO
ENG L1 Scunthorpe United2-12-1 Gillingham 2 3.3 3.55 0.980/0.50.90W WO
ENG L1 Scunthorpe United1-11-0 Bradford City 2.8 3.25 2.4 1.040/0.50.84D LU
ENG L1 Colchester United2-20-1 Scunthorpe United 2.45 3.25 2.75 1.080/0.50.80D WO
ENG L1 Scunthorpe United1-10-1 Port Vale 2.13 3.2 3.35 1.080.50.80D LU
ENG L1 Scunthorpe United2-11-0 Crawley Town 1.8 3.5 4.2 0.850.51.03W WO
ENG L1 Milton Keynes Dons2-02-0 Scunthorpe United 1.45 4.4 6 0.830.5/11.05L LU
ENG L1 Scunthorpe United2-01-0 Peterborough United 2.65 3.2 2.55 0.9900.89W WU
ENG L1 Notts County2-21-1 Scunthorpe United 2.65 3.3 2.5 0.8501.01D DO
ENG L1 Sheffield United4-02-0 Scunthorpe United1 1.64 3.8 4.4 0.800.5/11.08L LO
ENG L1 Rochdale3-11-0 Scunthorpe United 2.1 3.25 3.15 0.770/0.51.12L LO
ENG L1 Scunthorpe United1-11-1 Sheffield United 3.4 3.25 2 0.980/-0.50.90D WU
ENG L1 Crewe Alexandra2-00-0 Scunthorpe United 3.2 3.2 2.1 1.0800.80L LU
ENG L1 Fleetwood Town2-21-1 Scunthorpe United 2.4 3.2 2.7 1.050.50.81D WO
ENG L1 Scunthorpe United1-10-1 Yeovil Town 2.25 3.1 3 1.050.50.83D LU
Last 20 matches, Win rate:35.0% Odds win rate:57.9% Over 2.5 rate:60.0% Odd rate:25.0%
Morecambe        
League Date Home Score H T Away 1x2 Odds Handicap W/L Odds O/U
INT CF Morecambe1-11-1 Bury 2.5 3.5 2.4 0.85-0.50.97D WU
INT CF Morecambe2-11-1 Bolton Wanderers 2.75 3.4 2.25 0.85-0.50.97W WO
ENG L2 Morecambe3-11-1 Southend United 5.1 3.6 1.65 0.98-0.5/-10.90W WO
ENG L2 Wycombe Wanderers0-10-0 Morecambe 1.52 4 5.8 0.8511.03W WU
ENG L2 Morecambe1-20-1 Burton Albion 3.45 3.3 2.04 1.030/-0.50.85L LO
ENG L2 York City2-11-1 Morecambe 2.11 3.2 3.4 0.800/0.51.06L LO
ENG L2 Morecambe3-11-0 Portsmouth 2.95 3.15 2.35 1.0000.88W WO
ENG L2 Bury1-21-0 Morecambe 1.52 3.75 6.4 0.950.5/10.93W WO
ENG L2 Morecambe1-11-1 Accrington Stanley1 2.35 3.15 2.95 1.030/0.50.85D LU
ENG L2 1Exeter City1-10-1 Morecambe 2.2 3.4 3 0.960/0.50.90D WU
ENG L2 Carlisle United1-10-0 Morecambe 2.3 3.25 2.8 1.060/0.50.80D WU
ENG L2 1Morecambe1-41-2 Shrewsbury Town 3.6 3.45 1.87 0.93-0.50.95L LO
ENG L2 Morecambe0-10-1 Hartlepool United 1.95 3.3 3.55 0.940.50.94L LU
ENG L2 Luton Town2-31-2 Morecambe1 1.9 3.2 3.8 0.900.50.98W WO
ENG L2 Oxford United1-10-1 Morecambe 2.07 3.2 3.25 0.770/0.51.09D WU
ENG L2 Morecambe0-20-1 Cambridge United 2.45 3.1 2.7 1.000/0.50.88L LU
ENG L2 Newport County0-10-1 Morecambe 2.15 3.2 3.1 1.030.50.85W WU
ENG L2 Morecambe2-31-1 Dagenham Redbridge 2.07 3.2 3.25 0.850/0.51.03L LO
ENG L2 Morecambe2-12-1 Mansfield Town 2.35 3.05 2.9 0.880/0.51.00W WO
ENG L2 Northampton Town2-11-1 Morecambe 1.87 3.2 3.95 0.850.51.03L LO
Last 20 matches, Win rate:40.0% Odds win rate:60.0% Over 2.5 rate:55.0% Odd rate:60.0%

Handicap Odds Statistics

[0]Scunthorpe United
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total          
Home          
Away          
[0]Morecambe
  Matches Win Draw Loss Rank Detail
Total          
Home          
Away          

Fixtures (3 Matches)

Scunthorpe United
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
ENG L2 A Bury 5 Days
ENG L2 A Oxford United 8 Days
ENG L2 H Rochdale 11 Days
Morecambe
League/Cup Date Type VS Near
ENG L2 H Fleetwood Town 5 Days
ENG L2 H Hartlepool United 8 Days
ENG L2 A York City 11 Days

Last Match Lineup

Scunthorpe United Morecambe
Lineup Lineup
Backup Backup

Current Season Statistics & Comparison

Last update

Copyright © 2003 - 2013 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.

粤ICP备09088851号-1