Raiders fire head coach Jackson: reports
The Oakland Raiders fired head coach Hue Jackson after just one season in charge of the team, NFL.com reported on Tuesday, citing a league source.
Jackson, who spent the 2010 season as offensive co-ordinator with the Raiders having previously worked in assistant roles at four different NFL teams, told Comcast SportsNet Bay Area that he had been dismissed by newly appointed general manager Reggie McKenzie.
The Raiders, who finished with an 8-8 record, had already scheduled a press conference for 5:00 p.m. EST to unveil McKenzie.
Jackson was the sixth head coach at the Raiders since Jon Gruden left in 2001.
The California team has not made the post-season since they reached the Super Bowl at the end of the 2002 season, losing to Gruden's Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Premier League WAGs special
[Pic] Wives or girlfriends of soccer player
[Pic] Barcelona & Chelsea WAGs Snapped Together
[Pic] Ballon d’Or nominees wonderful WAGs
More about,Oakland Raiders Hue Jackson Related
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: How to place a
- Betting Strategy: Winning from So
- Betting Strategy: How to Read Soc
- Betting Strategy: Understanding H
- Betting Strategy: Help you to bet
- Betting Strategy: How to bet on s
- Betting on Soccer Draws
- Long shot to soccer goal betting
- Correct score betting is not for
- Betting on the Correct Score
- Double Result Betting
- Correct Score Betting Skills
- Over/Under 2.5 Goals Betting For
- Betting on Soccer Totals
- Correct Score Football Betting