Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
UEFA Europa League|TSG Hoffenheim VS Sporting Braga Big Data Analysis

UEFA Europa League|TSG Hoffenheim VS Sporting Braga Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:15:56 GMT    

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time

TSG Hoffenheim VS Sporting Braga  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, TSG Hoffenheim got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, TSG Hoffenheim got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Sporting Braga got 2 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Sporting Braga got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is TSG Hoffenheim 0.72-0.5/1-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 128 matches, the home team got 78 wins, 26 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 60.94%; Draw win rate: 20.31%; Away win rate: 18.75%; Home odds win rate: 60.16%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 39.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2017 matches, the home team got 925 wins, 445 draws and 647 losses. Home win rate: 45.86%; Draw win rate: 22.06%; Away win rate: 32.08%; Over odds win rate: 46.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.45%; Under odds win rate: 48.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.55-3.65-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 8.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: TSG Hoffenheim(68.5%), Draw(20.1%), Sporting Braga(11.5%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery [Pic] Sofia Suescun gallery Hottest pics of WAG Real Madrid star Marco Asensi
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest photo gallery of Lexi Wood [Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.