Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
UEFA Europa League|Steaua Bucuresti VS FC Viktoria Plzen Big Data Analysis

UEFA Europa League|Steaua Bucuresti VS FC Viktoria Plzen Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:16:05 GMT    

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time

Steaua Bucuresti VS FC Viktoria Plzen  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Steaua Bucuresti got 5 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Steaua Bucuresti got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, FC Viktoria Plzen got 6 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Viktoria Plzen got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Steaua Bucuresti 0.92-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1352 matches, the home team got 530 wins, 404 draws and 418 losses. Home win rate: 39.20%; Draw win rate: 29.88%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Home odds win rate: 41.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2553 matches, the home team got 1141 wins, 687 draws and 725 losses. Home win rate: 44.69%; Draw win rate: 26.91%; Away win rate: 28.40%; Over odds win rate: 46.02%; Draw odds win rate: 5.80%; Under odds win rate: 48.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.10-2.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 20 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 48.78%; Draw win rate: 24.39%; Away win rate: 26.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Steaua Bucuresti(45.0%), Draw(28.0%), FC Viktoria Plzen(27.0%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery [Pic] Sofia Suescun gallery Hottest pics of WAG Real Madrid star Marco Asensi
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest photo gallery of Lexi Wood [Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.