Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
German Bundesliga 2|MSV Duisburg VS Eintracht Braunschweig Big Data Analysis

German Bundesliga 2|MSV Duisburg VS Eintracht Braunschweig Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2017 09:40:50 GMT    

German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time

MSV Duisburg VS Eintracht Braunschweig  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, MSV Duisburg got 2 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, MSV Duisburg got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Eintracht Braunschweig got 2 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Braunschweig got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is MSV Duisburg 1.07-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 369 matches, the home team got 114 wins, 96 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 30.89%; Draw win rate: 26.02%; Away win rate: 43.09%; Home odds win rate: 30.89%; Draw odds win rate: 26.02%; Away odds win rate: 43.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3903 matches, the home team got 1781 wins, 964 draws and 1158 losses. Home win rate: 45.63%; Draw win rate: 24.70%; Away win rate: 29.67%; Over odds win rate: 46.07%; Draw odds win rate: 5.59%; Under odds win rate: 48.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.78-3.15-2.49. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: MSV Duisburg(40.4%), Draw(27.8%), Eintracht Braunschweig(31.8%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Ann-Kathrin Brommel Mario Gotze WAG gallery [Pic] Meet the photo gallery of Sexy Serie A babe
[Pic] Sizzling and stunning pics of Holly Peers [Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.