Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
German Bundesliga|VfB Stuttgart VS FC Koln Big Data Analysis

German Bundesliga|VfB Stuttgart VS FC Koln Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2017 09:40:59 GMT    

German Bundesliga -- Match Time

VfB Stuttgart VS FC Koln  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, VfB Stuttgart got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, VfB Stuttgart got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 23.5%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, FC Koln got 0 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 18 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, FC Koln got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 22.2%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is VfB Stuttgart 1.11-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1266 matches, the home team got 538 wins, 339 draws and 389 losses. Home win rate: 42.50%; Draw win rate: 26.78%; Away win rate: 30.73%; Home odds win rate: 48.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2/2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 432 matches, the home team got 192 wins, 112 draws and 128 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 29.63%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 7.18%; Under odds win rate: 48.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.35-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 12 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 26.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: VfB Stuttgart(47.9%), Draw(27.4%), FC Koln(24.6%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Ann-Kathrin Brommel Mario Gotze WAG gallery [Pic] Meet the photo gallery of Sexy Serie A babe
[Pic] Sizzling and stunning pics of Holly Peers [Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.