Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Perugia VS Avellino Betting Tips and Prediction Italian Serie B

Perugia VS Avellino Betting Tips and Prediction Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Mon, 06 Nov 2017 09:04:20 GMT    

Perugia VS Avellino Betting Tips and Prediction Italian Serie B

Italian Serie B -- Match Time

Perugia VS Avellino  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Perugia got 4 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Perugia got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Avellino got 5 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Avellino got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Perugia 0.96-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 941 matches, the home team got 417 wins, 274 draws and 250 losses. Home win rate: 44.31%; Draw win rate: 29.12%; Away win rate: 26.57%; Home odds win rate: 50.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4518 matches, the home team got 1918 wins, 1243 draws and 1357 losses. Home win rate: 42.45%; Draw win rate: 27.51%; Away win rate: 30.04%; Over odds win rate: 43.80%; Draw odds win rate: 6.75%; Under odds win rate: 49.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.10-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 53.85%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 15.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Perugia(49.4%), Draw(27.3%), Avellino(23.3%)




 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery [Pic] Sofia Suescun gallery Hottest pics of WAG Real Madrid star Marco Asensi
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest photo gallery of Lexi Wood [Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.