You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Mexico Torneo Interliga Monterrey VS Club America Prediction

Mexico Torneo Interliga Monterrey VS Club America Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:39:36 GMT    

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Match Time

Monterrey VS Club America  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Monterrey got 10 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Monterrey got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Club America got 8 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Club America got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Monterrey 0.94-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 679 matches, the home team got 293 wins, 191 draws and 195 losses. Home win rate: 43.15%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 28.72%; Home odds win rate: 46.98%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.02%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3958 matches, the home team got 1802 wins, 977 draws and 1179 losses. Home win rate: 45.53%; Draw win rate: 24.68%; Away win rate: 29.79%; Over odds win rate: 45.93%; Draw odds win rate: 5.63%; Under odds win rate: 48.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.30-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 130 games, the home team got 71 wins, 32 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 54.62%; Draw win rate: 24.62%; Away win rate: 20.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Monterrey(50.8%), Draw(26.3%), Club America(22.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

  • WLWLDW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 56%
    DR 25%
    AWR 19%
  • LDLLWD
    Analyze odds 1x2
    WLWWDL
    HWR 38%
    DR 32%
    AWR 30%
  • WLLWDD
    Analyze odds 1x2
    LLWDWW
    HWR 34%
    DR 29%
    AWR 37%
  • WDWWLL
    Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 46%
    DR 28%
    AWR 26%
  • DWDDWL
    Analyze odds 1x2
    DWLLLW
    HWR 39%
    DR 30%
    AWR 31%

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
[Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.