You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
England Championship Barnsley VS Cardiff City Prediction

ENG LCHEngland Championship Barnsley VS Cardiff City Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 10:35:29 GMT    

England Championship -- Match Time

Barnsley VS Cardiff City  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Barnsley got 5 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Barnsley got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Cardiff City got 10 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Cardiff City got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barnsley 0.95-0/-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 802 matches, the home team got 266 wins, 221 draws and 315 losses. Home win rate: 33.17%; Draw win rate: 27.56%; Away win rate: 39.28%; Home odds win rate: 43.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2210 matches, the home team got 940 wins, 606 draws and 664 losses. Home win rate: 42.53%; Draw win rate: 27.42%; Away win rate: 30.05%; Over odds win rate: 43.76%; Draw odds win rate: 7.10%; Under odds win rate: 49.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.92-3.20-2.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 55.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barnsley(29.0%), Draw(28.1%), Cardiff City(42.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

  • WWWDDD
    Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 64%
    DR 23%
    AWR 13%
  • WWLWWW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    DWWWWL
    HWR 36%
    DR 28%
    AWR 36%
  • WDWDDL
    Analyze odds 1x2
    LWLDDW
    HWR 51%
    DR 27%
    AWR 22%
  • WLWLLW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    WWWWDW
    HWR 31%
    DR 28%
    AWR 41%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 31%
    DR 27%
    AWR 42%

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
[Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.