You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
USA Major League Soccer Houston Dynamo VS Seattle Sounders Prediction

MLSUSA Major League Soccer Houston Dynamo VS Seattle Sounders Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 11:17:54 GMT    

USA Major League Soccer -- Match Time

Houston Dynamo VS Seattle Sounders  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Houston Dynamo got 13 wins, 11 draws, 10 losses and placed the 4 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Houston Dynamo got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Seattle Sounders got 14 wins, 11 draws, 9 losses and placed the 1 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Seattle Sounders got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Houston Dynamo 0.89-0/0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 502 matches, the home team got 224 wins, 147 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 44.62%; Draw win rate: 29.28%; Away win rate: 26.10%; Home odds win rate: 46.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 756 matches, the home team got 336 wins, 196 draws and 224 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 29.63%; Over odds win rate: 44.84%; Draw odds win rate: 7.41%; Under odds win rate: 47.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.18-3.15-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 121 games, the home team got 55 wins, 31 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 25.62%; Away win rate: 28.93%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Houston Dynamo(40.4%), Draw(28.8%), Seattle Sounders(30.9%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

  • LLLWLW
    3 - 4
    Analyze odds 1x2
    WLLWWW
    HWR 18%
    DR 26%
    AWR 56%
  • 3 - 1
    Analyze odds 1x2
    LDLWDD
    HWR 52%
    DR 26%
    AWR 22%
  • DLLLWL
    0 - 0
    Analyze odds 1x2
    DDDWLW
    HWR 27%
    DR 28%
    AWR 45%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    WWWWWL
    HWR 23%
    DR 27%
    AWR 50%
  • WLLLWW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    LLWLWW
    HWR 66%
    DR 21%
    AWR 13%

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap
[Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.