You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Holland Jupiler League|Helmond Sport VS Fortuna Sittard Prediction

HOL D2Holland Jupiler League|Helmond Sport VS Fortuna Sittard Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:25:12 GMT    

Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time

Helmond Sport VS Fortuna Sittard  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Helmond Sport got 2 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 18 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Helmond Sport got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Fortuna Sittard got 8 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Sittard got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Helmond Sport 1.08-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 699 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 212 draws and 233 losses. Home win rate: 36.34%; Draw win rate: 30.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 44.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.77-2.5/3-1.14. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 59 matches, the home team got 34 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 57.63%; Draw win rate: 22.03%; Away win rate: 20.34%; Over odds win rate: 47.46%; Draw odds win rate: 10.17%; Under odds win rate: 42.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-3.20-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 20 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 48.78%; Draw win rate: 21.95%; Away win rate: 29.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Helmond Sport(35.3%), Draw(26.6%), Fortuna Sittard(38.1%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 22%
    DR 28%
    AWR 50%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 10%
    DR 18%
    AWR 72%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    DWWWLD
    HWR 40%
    DR 32%
    AWR 28%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    WDDWDW
    HWR 41%
    DR 28%
    AWR 31%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 89%
    DR 9%
    AWR 2%

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
[Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.