You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Holland Jupiler League|FC Oss VS Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) Prediction

HOL D2Holland Jupiler League|FC Oss VS Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:25:15 GMT    

Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time

FC Oss VS Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth)  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, FC Oss got 5 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, FC Oss got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 6 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Oss 1.01-0/0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 299 matches, the home team got 104 wins, 83 draws and 112 losses. Home win rate: 34.78%; Draw win rate: 27.76%; Away win rate: 37.46%; Home odds win rate: 44.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 703 matches, the home team got 366 wins, 130 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 52.06%; Draw win rate: 18.49%; Away win rate: 29.45%; Over odds win rate: 49.93%; Draw odds win rate: 4.98%; Under odds win rate: 45.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.35-2.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Oss(38.0%), Draw(26.2%), Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth)(35.8%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

  • WWWDDD
    Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 64%
    DR 23%
    AWR 13%
  • WWLWWW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    DWWWWL
    HWR 36%
    DR 28%
    AWR 36%
  • WDWDDL
    Analyze odds 1x2
    LWLDDW
    HWR 51%
    DR 27%
    AWR 22%
  • WLWLLW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    WWWWDW
    HWR 31%
    DR 28%
    AWR 41%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 31%
    DR 27%
    AWR 42%

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
[Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.