You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Argentine Division 1 Velez Sarsfield VS Olimpo Bahia Blanca Prediction

ARG D1Argentine Division 1 Velez Sarsfield VS Olimpo Bahia Blanca Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:35:07 GMT    

Argentine Division 1 -- Match Time

Velez Sarsfield VS Olimpo Bahia Blanca  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Velez Sarsfield got 3 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 21 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Velez Sarsfield got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.7%, the over win rate is 23.1%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Olimpo Bahia Blanca got 1 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 26 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Olimpo Bahia Blanca got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 26.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Velez Sarsfield 1.00-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1293 matches, the home team got 555 wins, 356 draws and 382 losses. Home win rate: 42.92%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 29.54%; Home odds win rate: 49.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 319 matches, the home team got 130 wins, 94 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 40.75%; Draw win rate: 29.47%; Away win rate: 29.78%; Over odds win rate: 42.63%; Draw odds win rate: 8.15%; Under odds win rate: 49.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.20-3.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 32 wins, 16 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 52.46%; Draw win rate: 26.23%; Away win rate: 21.31%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Velez Sarsfield(50.7%), Draw(28.5%), Olimpo Bahia Blanca(20.8%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 30%
    DR 27%
    AWR 43%
  • WWLLWW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    WWLWLL
    HWR 11%
    DR 19%
    AWR 70%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 58%
    DR 23%
    AWR 19%
  • WWDWWD
    Analyze odds 1x2
    LWDDWD
    HWR 36%
    DR 27%
    AWR 37%
  • DDDLWW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 26%
    DR 25%
    AWR 49%

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
[Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.