You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Turkish Super Liga Kayserispor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction

TUR D1Turkish Super Liga Kayserispor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:44:13 GMT    

Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time

Kayserispor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Kayserispor got 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Kayserispor got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 8 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kayserispor 0.77-0/-0.5-1.17. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 369 matches, the home team got 146 wins, 116 draws and 107 losses. Home win rate: 39.57%; Draw win rate: 31.44%; Away win rate: 29.00%; Home odds win rate: 43.36%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.64%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 491 matches, the home team got 218 wins, 117 draws and 156 losses. Home win rate: 44.40%; Draw win rate: 23.83%; Away win rate: 31.77%; Over odds win rate: 45.82%; Draw odds win rate: 6.52%; Under odds win rate: 47.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.75-3.15-2.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 10 wins, 9 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 27.03%; Draw win rate: 24.32%; Away win rate: 48.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kayserispor(33.9%), Draw(28.4%), Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi(37.8%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

  • Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 33%
    DR 29%
    AWR 38%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    LWLLDL
    HWR 84%
    DR 12%
    AWR 4%
  • Analyze odds 1x2
    DDWLLL
    HWR 85%
    DR 11%
    AWR 4%
  • WWLDWD
    Analyze odds 1x2
    DWWWDD
    HWR 28%
    DR 31%
    AWR 41%
  • WWLDWW
    Analyze odds 1x2
    HWR 10%
    DR 20%
    AWR 70%

Standings

  Teams W D L pts
1 Chelsea 30 3 5 93
2 Tottenham Hotspur 26 8 4 86
3 Manchester City 23 9 6 78
4 Liverpool 22 10 6 76
5 Arsenal 23 6 9 75
6 Manchester United 18 15 5 69
7 Everton 17 10 11 61
8 Southampton 12 10 16 46
9 Bournemouth AFC 12 10 16 46
10 West Bromwich(WBA) 12 9 17 45
11 West Ham United 12 9 17 45
12 Leicester City 12 8 18 44
More

NBA Standings

  Teams W L GB STREAK
1 Raptors 59 23 0
L1
2 Celtics 55 27 4
W1
3 76ers 52 30 7
W16
4 Cavaliers 50 32 9
L1
5 Pacers 48 34 11
L1
6 Heat 44 38 15
W1
7 Milwaukee 44 38 15
L1
8 Wizards 43 39 16
L1
9 Pistons 39 43 20
W1
10 Hornets 36 46 23
W1
11 Knicks 29 53 30
W1
12 Nets 28 54 31
L1
13 Bulls 27 55 32
L4
14 Magic 25 57 34
W1
15 Hawks 24 58 35
L1
More

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
[Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.