Prediction: Premier League / Aston Villa V Manchester City
English Premier League -- Match Time：3/5/2013 04:00 Tuesday
Aston Villa V Manchester City Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
ASTON VILLA V MANCHESTER CITY PREDICTIONS AND PREVIEW: BETTING STATS AND FACTS
Aston Villa are in the relegation zone in 18th position with just 24 points from 27 matches. They are just goal difference off safety in a very tight fight at the bottom of the table. They have won 1, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their last 5 games which while not terrible, isn’t good enough to lift them clear of the teams around them.
Manchester City are 2nd in the EPL with 56 points from 27 matches which leaves them 12 points behind leaders Manchester United. They are 5 points clear of 3rd placed Tottenham so 2nd place looks like their final position unless they go on a very poor run. 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in their last 5 matches is the not the type of form needed from Champions and they will deservedly lose out on the title this season.
Villa are in a real threat of going down and must make something happen soon if they are going to survive. After this match they have games against the bottom 2 back to back and they must target 6 points from them to push them clear of Wigan.
ASTON VILLA V MANCHESTER CITY PREDICTIONS: 1X2 BETTING PREVIEW
As you would expect City are strong favourites for this match and their performance last week against Chelsea was them back to near their best. With YaYa Toure back from the AFCON the team has looked much improved. They have struggled away from home recently but I’ll be backing them to bounce back now they have a full squad to choose from.
Prediction: Manchester City Win
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about English Premier League Aston Villa Manchester City Related
- 2015-10-04Prediction: English Premier League / Arsenal VS Manchester United
- 2015-10-04Prediction: English Premier League / Swansea City VS Tottenham Hotspur
- 2015-10-04Prediction: English Premier League / Everton VS Liverpool
- 2015-10-04Betting Tips: English Premier League / Swansea City VS Tottenham Hotspur
- 2015-10-04Betting Tips(1): English Premier League / Arsenal VS Manchester United
- 2015-10-04Betting Tips: English Premier League / Arsenal VS Manchester United
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- De Gea does not want to play for Manchester United
- Schweinsteiger nearing full fitness
- [UEFA] Messi named Uefa Best Player
- [Manchester United] Martial to wear No.9 shirt
- Galatasaray wanted Robben and Ibrahimovic
- Mourinho key to Chelsea move
- Balzaretti announces retirement
- Balotelli set for AC Milan medical
- Ronaldo back in Madrid squad
- [Manchester United] De Gea returns to Man Utd
- [Real Madrid] Benzema unhappy with Madrid
- Roma complete Rudiger signing
- Marin leaves Chelsea in loan deal
- Di Maria & Ibra ruled out for PSG
More »Betting Skills
- Betting School: How do Bookmakers Tick? How & Why do they Set Their Odds as they do?
- Betting School: Why Soccer Live Betting is the Profitable Business
- Betting School: How to Bet Basketball - A Beginners Guide
- Betting School: Explaining Value
- Betting School: Betting Parlance & Slang
- Betting Strategy: Delivers A Unique Betting Experience
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Over/Under Betting
- Betting Strategy: How to win big betting on soccer
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?