Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Atvidabergs V Malmo FF
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 06/04/2013 01:00
Atvidabergs Vs Malmo Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Malmo goes home with three points
Atvidabergs made a last minute signing before the transfer window closed at March 31. The Nigerian striker John Owoeri has signed a short term contract that lasts until the summer. Oweri may not be ready to play for this match.
Malmo’s striker Tokelo Rantie had to be substituted during the premier due to a thigh injury. He will probably miss this match.
Doubtful: Mohammed Abubakari (thigh), Henrik Gustafsson (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Bruno Marinho (knee)
Suspended: Miiko Albornoz
Doubtful: Tokelo Rantie (thigh), Filip Helander (Achilles tendon)
Injuries / unavailable:None
Malmo is one the title favorites while Atvidabergs is an expected relegation candidate. This is one of the matches that Malmo should win – or at least not loose – if they want to run for the trophy. But last year they were a bit too uneven and Atvidabergs claimed many unexpected points on the artificial grass of their home arena.
Both these teams can be disappointed after the premier. Atvidabergs lost against Gefle away with 1-0. The match was fairly even without many goal chances in any direction. The result doesn’t say very much about Atvidaberg’s capacity this season.
Malmo played 1-1 at home against the newcomer Halmstads. The result was of course disappointing but the way they played was also a bit worrying. Except for a magnificent goal by Tokelo Rantie, they didn’t create much at all.
Malmo has to be patient and not waste too many goal chances because they will not get that many. They also have to be careful with Atvidabergs striker Victor Prodell. I believe they have learnt the lesson from last year; they have to focus and deliver in all matches. If they do, they win here.
HEAD TO HEAD
Last season Malmo won both matches against Atvidabergs; 2-1 at home and 1-0 away.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about Swedish Division Atvidabergs Malmo Related
- 2015-11-25Betting Picks: UEFA Champions League / Malmo FF VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
- 2015-11-25Betting Tips: UEFA Champions League / Malmo FF VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
- 2015-11-03Betting Tips: UEFA Champions League / FC Shakhtar Donetsk VS Malmo FF
- 2015-10-26Preview: Swedish Allsvenskan / Atvidabergs VS Orebro
- 2015-10-25Preview: Swedish Allsvenskan / Hammarby VS Malmo FF
- 2015-10-21Betting Picks: UEFA Champions League / Malmo FF VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [Spain] Barcelona ready to make shock move for Liverpool cult hero
- [Real Madrid] Ronaldo could leave Real Madrid
- [Chelsea] Hiddink hints at Chelsea return
- [Premier League] De Gea happy in Manchester
- [Chelsea] Chelsea reject Monacos Mourinho bid
- [Arsenal] Alexis wants top Arsenal contract
- [Hotspur] Townsend dropped from Spurs squad
- [Rumours] Ronaldo or Bale up for sale
- [Liverpool] Kloop in charge of transfers
- [Liverpool] Klopp named Liverpool boss
- [Manchester Derby] Five things LVG must change for derby
- [Juventus] Nedved issues Pogba warning
- [Manchester United] Shaw steps up United comeback
- [France] Benzema suffers hamstring injury
- [Arsenal] Arsenal hungry for title
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: 5 Tips for Placing Better Football Accumulators
- Betting Strategy: Betting on Goals Scored (Over)
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: In-Play Betting
- Betting Strategy: How To Find The Best Betting Odds
- Betting School: Basketball Betting
- Betting School: Commandments of Sports Gambling(3)
- Betting School: Commandments of Sports Gambling(2)
- Betting School: Commandments of Sports Gambling(1)
- Betting School: Experiment With Your Bets
- Betting School: Winning at Soccer Betting
- Betting School: How do Bookmakers Tick? How & Why do they Set Their Odds as they do?
- Betting School: Why Soccer Live Betting is the Profitable Business
- Betting School: How to Bet Basketball - A Beginners Guide