Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Atvidabergs V Malmo FF
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 06/04/2013 01:00
Atvidabergs Vs Malmo Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Malmo goes home with three points
Atvidabergs made a last minute signing before the transfer window closed at March 31. The Nigerian striker John Owoeri has signed a short term contract that lasts until the summer. Oweri may not be ready to play for this match.
Malmo’s striker Tokelo Rantie had to be substituted during the premier due to a thigh injury. He will probably miss this match.
Doubtful: Mohammed Abubakari (thigh), Henrik Gustafsson (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Bruno Marinho (knee)
Suspended: Miiko Albornoz
Doubtful: Tokelo Rantie (thigh), Filip Helander (Achilles tendon)
Injuries / unavailable:None
Malmo is one the title favorites while Atvidabergs is an expected relegation candidate. This is one of the matches that Malmo should win – or at least not loose – if they want to run for the trophy. But last year they were a bit too uneven and Atvidabergs claimed many unexpected points on the artificial grass of their home arena.
Both these teams can be disappointed after the premier. Atvidabergs lost against Gefle away with 1-0. The match was fairly even without many goal chances in any direction. The result doesn’t say very much about Atvidaberg’s capacity this season.
Malmo played 1-1 at home against the newcomer Halmstads. The result was of course disappointing but the way they played was also a bit worrying. Except for a magnificent goal by Tokelo Rantie, they didn’t create much at all.
Malmo has to be patient and not waste too many goal chances because they will not get that many. They also have to be careful with Atvidabergs striker Victor Prodell. I believe they have learnt the lesson from last year; they have to focus and deliver in all matches. If they do, they win here.
HEAD TO HEAD
Last season Malmo won both matches against Atvidabergs; 2-1 at home and 1-0 away.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Swedish Division Atvidabergs Malmo Related
- 2016-05-23Atvidabergs VS AFC Alliance Match Preview and Betting Prediction Sweden Superettan
- 2016-05-23Malmo FF VS Falkenberg Betting Preview and Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan
- 2016-05-23Atvidabergs VS AFC Alliance Betting Tips and Prediction Sweden Superettan
- 2016-05-23Malmo FF VS Falkenberg Match Preview and Betting Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan
- 2016-05-23Malmo FF VS Falkenberg Betting Tips and Prediction(1) Swedish Allsvenskan
- 2016-05-23Malmo FF VS Falkenberg Betting Tips and Prediction Swedish Allsvenskan
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [Bayern Munich] Lewandowski in car accident
- [Rumours] Lukaku Contes No. 1 target
- [Rumours] Mou in £60m Man Utd deal
- [World Cup] Neymar excited to face Suarez
- [Rumours] United in £250k deal for Ibra
- [Hazard] Real Madrid rumours untrue
- [Rumours] Milan to make Walcott move
- [Tottenham Hotspur] Alli banned for rest of season
- [Rumours] Chelsea want Madrid star
- [Real Madrid] Ronaldo sets TWO new records
- [Rumours] Arsenal eye three signings
- [Chelsea] Conte to sign as new Chelsea manager
- [Rumours] PSG target two new stars
- [Rumours] Chelsea want Manolas
- [Manchester United] Rooney returns for Utd U-21s