Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Atvidabergs V Malmo FF
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 06/04/2013 01:00
Atvidabergs Vs Malmo Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Malmo goes home with three points
Atvidabergs made a last minute signing before the transfer window closed at March 31. The Nigerian striker John Owoeri has signed a short term contract that lasts until the summer. Oweri may not be ready to play for this match.
Malmo’s striker Tokelo Rantie had to be substituted during the premier due to a thigh injury. He will probably miss this match.
Doubtful: Mohammed Abubakari (thigh), Henrik Gustafsson (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Bruno Marinho (knee)
Suspended: Miiko Albornoz
Doubtful: Tokelo Rantie (thigh), Filip Helander (Achilles tendon)
Injuries / unavailable:None
Malmo is one the title favorites while Atvidabergs is an expected relegation candidate. This is one of the matches that Malmo should win – or at least not loose – if they want to run for the trophy. But last year they were a bit too uneven and Atvidabergs claimed many unexpected points on the artificial grass of their home arena.
Both these teams can be disappointed after the premier. Atvidabergs lost against Gefle away with 1-0. The match was fairly even without many goal chances in any direction. The result doesn’t say very much about Atvidaberg’s capacity this season.
Malmo played 1-1 at home against the newcomer Halmstads. The result was of course disappointing but the way they played was also a bit worrying. Except for a magnificent goal by Tokelo Rantie, they didn’t create much at all.
Malmo has to be patient and not waste too many goal chances because they will not get that many. They also have to be careful with Atvidabergs striker Victor Prodell. I believe they have learnt the lesson from last year; they have to focus and deliver in all matches. If they do, they win here.
HEAD TO HEAD
Last season Malmo won both matches against Atvidabergs; 2-1 at home and 1-0 away.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Hot photos of Sami Khedira’s sexy model WAG
[Pic] Hot sexy photos of David de Gea’s girlfriend
[Pic] Meet Sexy WAG Vanessa Huppenkothen
[Pic] Melissa Satta shows off her stunning figure
More about Swedish Division Atvidabergs Malmo Related
- 2015-05-09Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Helsingborg VS Gefle IF
- 2014-09-21Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / AIK Solna VS Halmstads
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Gefle IF VS Falkenberg
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Halmstads VS Mjallby AIF
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Djurgardens VS Atvidabergs
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Elfsborg VS IFK Goteborg
- [Pic] Hot photos of busty UK mode
- [Pic] Super hot WAG Alice Goodwin
- Betting Strategy: Over 2.5 goals
- [Pic] Five hot photos of Alina He
- Betting Strategy: Correct Score P
- Betting Strategy: Winning from So
- [Pic] Melissa Satta shows off her
- [Pic] Meet Sexy WAG Vanessa Huppe
- Betting Strategy: Handicapping &
- Betting Strategy: Betting on Socc
- Betting Strategy: Total Goal Over
- [Pic] Hot sexy photos of David de
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap
- Ronaldo ranked only 29th-best of
- Ronaldo to face ban after dive