Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Atvidabergs V Malmo FF
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 06/04/2013 01:00
Atvidabergs Vs Malmo Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Malmo goes home with three points
Atvidabergs made a last minute signing before the transfer window closed at March 31. The Nigerian striker John Owoeri has signed a short term contract that lasts until the summer. Oweri may not be ready to play for this match.
Malmo’s striker Tokelo Rantie had to be substituted during the premier due to a thigh injury. He will probably miss this match.
Doubtful: Mohammed Abubakari (thigh), Henrik Gustafsson (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Bruno Marinho (knee)
Suspended: Miiko Albornoz
Doubtful: Tokelo Rantie (thigh), Filip Helander (Achilles tendon)
Injuries / unavailable:None
Malmo is one the title favorites while Atvidabergs is an expected relegation candidate. This is one of the matches that Malmo should win – or at least not loose – if they want to run for the trophy. But last year they were a bit too uneven and Atvidabergs claimed many unexpected points on the artificial grass of their home arena.
Both these teams can be disappointed after the premier. Atvidabergs lost against Gefle away with 1-0. The match was fairly even without many goal chances in any direction. The result doesn’t say very much about Atvidaberg’s capacity this season.
Malmo played 1-1 at home against the newcomer Halmstads. The result was of course disappointing but the way they played was also a bit worrying. Except for a magnificent goal by Tokelo Rantie, they didn’t create much at all.
Malmo has to be patient and not waste too many goal chances because they will not get that many. They also have to be careful with Atvidabergs striker Victor Prodell. I believe they have learnt the lesson from last year; they have to focus and deliver in all matches. If they do, they win here.
HEAD TO HEAD
Last season Malmo won both matches against Atvidabergs; 2-1 at home and 1-0 away.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Champions League 2014-15: Group-by-group guide
[Pic] Manchester Utds 10 biggest signings
[Pic] Top 41 players in the summer window
[Pic] Top 20 most expensive transfer fees of all time
More about,Swedish Division Atvidabergs Malmo Related
- 2014-08-31Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / IFK Goteborg VS Kalmar
- 2014-08-31Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / IFK Norrkoping FK VS AIK Solna
- 2014-08-31Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Djurgardens VS Malmo FF
- 2014-08-31Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Elfsborg VS Falkenberg
- 2014-08-24Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Falkenberg VS IFK Goteborg
- 2014-08-24Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / AIK Solna VS Hacken
- [Pic] Hottest World Cup WAGs face
- [Pic] The beautiful German WAGs i
- [Pic] Top 10 WAGs of 2014 World C
- [Pic] Photos of Hot German WAG’s
- Tips for Successful Soccer Betting
- Sexy Crazy Flashers and Beautiful
- [Pic] Fanatic World Cup fans of t
- [Pic] World Cup 2014 winner Germa
- [Pic] Premier League and European
- [Pic] Top 10 Ugliest Soccer Playe
- [Pic] Beautiful soccer fans of Wo
- [Pic] WAGs: Borussia Dortmund VS
- [Pic] 10 players could replace Lu
- [Pic] Premier League WAGs Top 23
- [Pic] Hottest WAGs of Barcelona &
More »Betting Skills
- Betting odds explained
- What is 1X2 betting?
- Correct Score Betting in Soccer
- How to Bet on Correct Score
- Betting odds explained
- How to bet live
- Asian odds explained
- How to bet - What are paplays
- How To Stack Correct Score Odds
- Methodical Correct Score Betting
- How To Bet In-Play Successfully
- Both Teams to Score Market
- Total Goal Over and Under Soccer
- Tips for Over/Under goals in foot
- Fractional Odds in Soccer Betting