Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Atvidabergs V Malmo FF
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 06/04/2013 01:00
Atvidabergs Vs Malmo Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Malmo goes home with three points
Atvidabergs made a last minute signing before the transfer window closed at March 31. The Nigerian striker John Owoeri has signed a short term contract that lasts until the summer. Oweri may not be ready to play for this match.
Malmo’s striker Tokelo Rantie had to be substituted during the premier due to a thigh injury. He will probably miss this match.
Doubtful: Mohammed Abubakari (thigh), Henrik Gustafsson (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Bruno Marinho (knee)
Suspended: Miiko Albornoz
Doubtful: Tokelo Rantie (thigh), Filip Helander (Achilles tendon)
Injuries / unavailable:None
Malmo is one the title favorites while Atvidabergs is an expected relegation candidate. This is one of the matches that Malmo should win – or at least not loose – if they want to run for the trophy. But last year they were a bit too uneven and Atvidabergs claimed many unexpected points on the artificial grass of their home arena.
Both these teams can be disappointed after the premier. Atvidabergs lost against Gefle away with 1-0. The match was fairly even without many goal chances in any direction. The result doesn’t say very much about Atvidaberg’s capacity this season.
Malmo played 1-1 at home against the newcomer Halmstads. The result was of course disappointing but the way they played was also a bit worrying. Except for a magnificent goal by Tokelo Rantie, they didn’t create much at all.
Malmo has to be patient and not waste too many goal chances because they will not get that many. They also have to be careful with Atvidabergs striker Victor Prodell. I believe they have learnt the lesson from last year; they have to focus and deliver in all matches. If they do, they win here.
HEAD TO HEAD
Last season Malmo won both matches against Atvidabergs; 2-1 at home and 1-0 away.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Swedish Division Atvidabergs Malmo Related
- 2016-06-26Atvidabergs VS IK Frej Taby Match Preview and Betting Prediction Sweden Superettan
- 2016-06-22Torns IF VS IFK Malmo FK Match Preview and Betting Prediction Sweden Div 3 Mellersta
- 2016-06-18Angelholms FF VS Atvidabergs Match Preview and Betting Prediction Sweden Superettan
- 2016-06-11Atvidabergs VS Halmstads Betting Preview and Prediction Sweden Superettan
- 2016-06-11Atvidabergs VS Halmstads Match Preview and Betting Prediction Sweden Superettan
- 2016-06-04Dalkurd FF VS Atvidabergs Betting Tips and Prediction Sweden Superettan
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [EURO CUP] Portugal 2016 EURO CUP Squad
- [EURO CUP] Hungary Euro 2016 Away Kit
- [EURO CUP] Belgium VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.14
- [EURO CUP] Hungary VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.22
- [EURO CUP] France 2016 EURO CUP Squad
- [EURO CUP] Austria 2016 EURO CUP Squad
- [EURO CUP] Belgium 2016 EURO CUP Squad
- [EURO CUP] Spain Euro 2016 Home Kit
- [EURO CUP] Portugal Schedule for 2016 EURO CUP
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.1
- [EURO CUP] Germany 2016 EURO CUP Squad
- [EURO CUP] Spain 2016 EURO CUP Squad
- [EURO CUP] Italy 2016 EURO CUP Squad
- [EURO CUP] Austria VS Hungary Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.14
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Iceland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.15
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: The Best Soccer Betting Odds Online
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting System
- Betting Strategy: Point Spread vs Moneyline
- Betting Strategy: How to Bet on Soccer(2)
- Betting Strategy: FA Bans All Players From Betting
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Bets Winning Tips
- Betting Strategy: Tips to Help with Football Betting
- Betting Strategy: Over Under Soccer Betting Advice