Preview: Italian Serie A / AS Roma V Lazio
Italian Serie A -- Match Time：4/9/2013 02:45 Tuesday
AS Roma V Lazio Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
ROMA V LAZIO PREDICTIONS
The Rome derby is always a fiery game and with both clubs neck and neck in the league this one is even more important than normal.
Roma are 7th in Serie A with 47 points form 30 matches which leaves them 3 points off a Europa League spot. They have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches and hope to continue their good run to a European spot. They will be very disappointed with a 2-0 defeat last week at 19th place Palermo as a win there would have taken them into 5th. They can make up for it and leapfrog Lazio if they win this match though.
Lazio are 3 points ahead of Roma in Serie A with 50 points form 30 games. They are behind 5th place Inter on goal difference and are right in the fight for European places. They have struggled somewhat recently with 3 defeats in their last 4 Serie A matches but they got back to winning ways last week with a 2-1 win over Catania. Europa League matches may have causes Lazio to struggle for fitness as they have had midweek matches in 3 of the last 4 weeks while most other Serie A sides have been free.
ROMA – LAZIO BETTING TIPS
Roma are the team in better form and their home record has been good with 3 straight wins by a combined score of 6-1. They have been fully rested with over a week off while Lazio played on Thursday in a 2-0 loss at Fenerbahce.
Prediction: Roma Win
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Italian Serie A AS Roma Lazio Related
- 2016-02-07AS Roma VS Sampdoria Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Atalanta VS Empoli Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Torino VS Chievo Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Frosinone VS Juventus Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07AC Milan VS Udinese Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Sassuolo VS Palermo Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Benfica to sign Barcas Grimaldo
- [Chelsea] Mourinho hits out at players AGAIN
- Barca break Madrids goal record
- Messi named best player in 2015
- [RUMOURS] Mourinho already in talks to join Man United
- Cech proud of clean sheet record
- [Bayern Munich] Robben resumes Bayern training
- Ronaldo wins Nobel Prize for his BODY!
- United fans belief being tested
- Wenger confident Arsenal can win PL
- LVGs Man Utd the worst in 54 years!
- [Rumours] Neymar & Real hold talks
- Januzaj to return early to Man Utd
- Madrid to continue Copa appeal
- Jorginho extends Napoli deal
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Making Money From Football Betting
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: What is handicap betting?
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator
- Betting Strategy: CORRECT SCORE BETTING
- Betting Strategy: EACH WAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: SUCCESSFUL SOCCER BETTING TIPS
- Betting Strategy: How To Start A New Betting Season
- Betting Strategy: Profit from Home Field Advantage
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary and terms
- Betting Strategy: Draw No Bet
- Betting Strategy: Asian handicap betting guide
- Betting Strategy: Over Under Betting