Prediction: Spanish Premier Divison / RCD Espanyol Vs Valencia
RCD Espanyol VS Valencia Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
ESPANYOL V VALENCIA PREDICTIONS
Game time in the Spanish La Liga, match between 12th ranked Espanyol and 5th ranked Valencia. These two teams have met each other 37 times before and the record is dead even; 15 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses.
Espanyol with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last five games; their home record is 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last ten matches. Espanyol is currently placed 12th in the standings of La Liga after 30 played games; 10 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses. They have five clean sheets home and have failed to score five times on home soil. Their top scorer is the Spanish midfielder Juan Verdu with 7 goals in his 29 appearances. They have no injuries at all to report at this moment.
Valencia comes in to this game with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last five games; their away record is 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last ten matches. Valencia is currently placed 5th in the standings of La Liga after 30 played games; 14 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. They have two clean sheets away and have failed to score six times on away ground. Their top scorer is the Spanish attacker Roberto Soldado with 14 goals in his 27 appearances. They have a full and healthy squad.
ESPANYOL – VALENCIA BETTING TIPS
The last game ended 2-1 in favour of Valencia after goals by Viera and a late penalty in the 90th minute by Soldado. It was a very even game; they had almost the same stats in ball possession, shots taken, shots on target and corners. Espanyol received two straight red cards in the 87th and 88th minute.
I think that this game will be very even as well. They are pretty even in status, form and the team how usually has home court advantage wins but this time I think Valencia can secure a draw. Both have full and healthy squads so let’s expect a draw here.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Spanish Premier Divison RCD Espanyol Valencia Related
- 2016-08-27Eibar VS Valencia Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-26Eibar VS Valencia Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-26RCD Espanyol VS Malaga Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-26RCD Espanyol VS Malaga Betting Tips and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-25RCD Espanyol VS Malaga Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-22Valencia VS Las Palmas Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish La Liga
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [EURO CUP] France VS Iceland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.4
- [RUMOURS] Arsenal to offer Giroud as makeweight in Higuain bid
- [EURO CUP] Germany VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.3
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.1
- [EURO CUP]France VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.11
- [Man Utd] New Man Utd star Tuanzebe reacts to Mourinho praise: This is my opportunity!
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [RUMOURS] Abramovich meets with Messis father as Chelsea prepare record move for Barcelona star
- [UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 8/25/2016
- [Ranieri] Kante pushed his way out... but Mahrez will stay!
- [EURO CUP] France VS Germany Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.8
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea plan £46m Joao Mario bid
- [RUMOURS] Barcelona reach agreement with Atleticos Vietto
- [Ronaldo] Retiring Messi has abandoned us
- [Ronaldo] Cristiano Ronaldo vows to come back stronger after knee injury
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary
- Betting Strategy: Discipline in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Online Sports Betting vs Betting on Locals