Prediction: Spanish Premier Divison / RCD Espanyol Vs Valencia
RCD Espanyol VS Valencia Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
ESPANYOL V VALENCIA PREDICTIONS
Game time in the Spanish La Liga, match between 12th ranked Espanyol and 5th ranked Valencia. These two teams have met each other 37 times before and the record is dead even; 15 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses.
Espanyol with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last five games; their home record is 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last ten matches. Espanyol is currently placed 12th in the standings of La Liga after 30 played games; 10 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses. They have five clean sheets home and have failed to score five times on home soil. Their top scorer is the Spanish midfielder Juan Verdu with 7 goals in his 29 appearances. They have no injuries at all to report at this moment.
Valencia comes in to this game with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last five games; their away record is 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last ten matches. Valencia is currently placed 5th in the standings of La Liga after 30 played games; 14 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. They have two clean sheets away and have failed to score six times on away ground. Their top scorer is the Spanish attacker Roberto Soldado with 14 goals in his 27 appearances. They have a full and healthy squad.
ESPANYOL – VALENCIA BETTING TIPS
The last game ended 2-1 in favour of Valencia after goals by Viera and a late penalty in the 90th minute by Soldado. It was a very even game; they had almost the same stats in ball possession, shots taken, shots on target and corners. Espanyol received two straight red cards in the 87th and 88th minute.
I think that this game will be very even as well. They are pretty even in status, form and the team how usually has home court advantage wins but this time I think Valencia can secure a draw. Both have full and healthy squads so let’s expect a draw here.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about Spanish Premier Divison RCD Espanyol Valencia Related
- 2015-08-30Prediction(1): Spanish La Liga / Valencia VS Deportivo La Coruna
- 2015-08-30Betting Tips: Spanish La Liga / Valencia VS Deportivo La Coruna
- 2015-08-30Prediction: Spanish La Liga / Valencia VS Deportivo La Coruna
- 2015-08-29Prediction: Spanish La Liga / Valencia VS Deportivo La Coruna
- 2015-08-28Betting Picks: Spanish La Liga / Villarreal VS RCD Espanyol
- 2015-08-28Prediction(1): Spanish La Liga / Villarreal VS RCD Espanyol
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Gerrard meets LA Galaxy fans
- Montreal sign Drogba
- Argentina top Fifa Ranking, Chile 10th
- RVP passes Fenerbahce medical
- LVG refuses to rule out Ramos arrival
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- Robben out of Bayerns China trip
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Canada
- Rooney to play for Everton again
- Borussia Dortmund 2015-16 full fixtures
- FC Barcelona 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Costa Rica
- Van Gaal blasts Valdes attitude
- Real Madrid 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- Van Persie set for Fenerbahce medical
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?
- Betting Strategy: 4 Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Game
- Betting Strategy: Why Underdogs are the Smart Bet in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: 3 Tips on How To Bet Smartly Without Regret
- Betting Strategy: What Bookies Never Tell
- Betting Strategy: 3 Hot Ways To Win in Soccer
- Betting Strategy: Best online soccer betting skills
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting 1x2
- Betting Strategy: Five Main Rules in Live Betting