Prediction: Spanish Premier Divison / RCD Espanyol Vs Valencia
RCD Espanyol VS Valencia Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
ESPANYOL V VALENCIA PREDICTIONS
Game time in the Spanish La Liga, match between 12th ranked Espanyol and 5th ranked Valencia. These two teams have met each other 37 times before and the record is dead even; 15 wins, 7 draws and 15 losses.
Espanyol with 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last five games; their home record is 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last ten matches. Espanyol is currently placed 12th in the standings of La Liga after 30 played games; 10 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses. They have five clean sheets home and have failed to score five times on home soil. Their top scorer is the Spanish midfielder Juan Verdu with 7 goals in his 29 appearances. They have no injuries at all to report at this moment.
Valencia comes in to this game with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last five games; their away record is 5 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in their last ten matches. Valencia is currently placed 5th in the standings of La Liga after 30 played games; 14 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. They have two clean sheets away and have failed to score six times on away ground. Their top scorer is the Spanish attacker Roberto Soldado with 14 goals in his 27 appearances. They have a full and healthy squad.
ESPANYOL – VALENCIA BETTING TIPS
The last game ended 2-1 in favour of Valencia after goals by Viera and a late penalty in the 90th minute by Soldado. It was a very even game; they had almost the same stats in ball possession, shots taken, shots on target and corners. Espanyol received two straight red cards in the 87th and 88th minute.
I think that this game will be very even as well. They are pretty even in status, form and the team how usually has home court advantage wins but this time I think Valencia can secure a draw. Both have full and healthy squads so let’s expect a draw here.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Five hot photos of Alina Henessy
[Pic] Hot photos of busty UK model -- Kelly Brook
[Pic] Hot England WAGs from Roy Hodgson’s latest squad
[Pic] Meet STUNNING supermodel Jourdan Dunn
More about Spanish Premier Divison RCD Espanyol Valencia Related
- 2013-06-01Betting Tips: Spanish Premier Divison / Rayo Vallecano Vs Athletic Bilbao
- 2013-06-01Betting Tips: Spanish Premier Divison / Deportivo La Coruna Vs Real Sociedad
- 2013-06-01Prediction: Spanish Premier Divison / Granada CF Vs Getafe
- 2013-06-01Prediction: Spanish Premier Divison / Celta Vigo Vs RCD Espanyol
- 2013-06-01Prediction: Spanish Premier Divison / Rayo Vallecano Vs Athletic Bilbao
- 2013-06-01Prediction: Spanish Premier Divison / Levante Vs Real Betis
- [Pic] 9 Photos That Prove that Su
- [Pic] Red-hot photos of Neymar’s
- [Pic] Hot England WAGs from Roy H
- [Pic] Hot photos of busty UK mode
- [Pic] Liverpool & Manchester Unit
- Betting Strategy: Over/Under Goal
- [Pic] Stunningly Hot Photos Of Th
- [Pic] Top 10 Hottest English WAGs
- Betting Strategy: Improve your ca
- [Pic] 22 Photos Of WAGs In Thongs
- [Pic] 15 Stunning Photos Of ‘Arse
- [Pic] Hot photos of ten hot mother
- [Pic] Meet STUNNING supermodel Jo
- [Pic] WAG Battle Lindsay Lohan Vs
- Betting Strategy: Over 2.5 goals