Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Helsingborgs Vs Gefle
Helsingborgs vs Gefle Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Gefle surprises the home team and steals all three points
Helsingborgs 33 year old midfielder Mattias Lindstrom is finally totally rid of a persistent foot injury which has not stopped him from playing, but harmed his capacity. Lindstrom has now scored in all of the first five matches of the league.
Gefle's defender Jens Portin had to quit after 30 minutes in Monday night's match against AIK Solna due to a groin injury. He might be able to play here but it is far from certain.
Injuries / unavailable: Jare Uronen (foot)
Injuries / unavailable: Daniel Bernhardsson (cruciate ligament), Jakob Orlov (knee)
Helsingborgs has joined the top race after two consecutive away wins against Norrkoping and Brommapojkarna. They have many quality players with a deep desire to win matches. What they lack if they want to win the title is a striker who can score 10-15 goals in a season. At home when facing teams who play very defensive, Helsingborgs' offensive problems becomes obvious. We could see this when they lost against Mjallby with 1-2 last week.
Gefle lost with 1-2 against AIK Solna at home Monday night after a goal by the guests in the 95th minute. Altogether, Gefle has made a good start of the season with their standards. They have kept their defensive skills and added more variation in the offensive game. I think this is a match where they might surprise. Gefle's defense wall is famous for being very hard to break down and Helsingborgs has problems with these kind of teams.
So I take a chance and suggest an away win. But be aware that it involves risk taking. Helsingborgs is normally a better team and will certainly finish many points before Gefle in the final table. You could also consider "handicap away win" of Gefle to reduce the risks.
HEAD TO HEAD
Helsingborgs beat Gefle at home with 4-1 last year and played 2-2 away. Helsingborgs has 12-2 in goal difference from the last four home games against Gefle.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Champions League 2014-15: Group-by-group guide
[Pic] Manchester Utds 10 biggest signings
[Pic] Top 41 players in the summer window
[Pic] Top 20 most expensive transfer fees of all time
More about,Swedish Division 1 Helsingborgs Gefle Related
- 2014-07-19Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Kalmar VS Malmo FF
- 2014-07-19Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Gefle IF VS Halmstads
- 2014-04-05Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Falkenbergs V Brommapojkarna
- 2013-09-22Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Valencia V Sevilla
- 2013-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Geflele V Brommapojkarna
- 2013-08-31Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / AIK Solna V Gefle
- [Pic] Hottest World Cup WAGs face
- [Pic] The beautiful German WAGs i
- [Pic] Hot WAGs of ugly soccer sta
- [Pic] Top 10 WAGs of 2014 World C
- [Pic] Photos of Hot German WAG’s
- Tips for Successful Soccer Betting
- Sexy Crazy Flashers and Beautiful
- [Pic] World Cup 2014: The strange
- [Pic] Fanatic World Cup fans of t
- [Pic] World Cup 2014 winner Germa
- [Pic] Premier League and European
- [Pic] Top 10 Surprice of World Cu
- [Pic] Top 10 Ugliest Soccer Playe
- [Pic] Beautiful soccer fans of Wo
- [Pic] WAGs: Borussia Dortmund VS
More »Betting Skills
- Betting odds explained
- What is 1X2 betting?
- Correct Score Betting in Soccer
- How to Bet on Correct Score
- Betting odds explained
- How to bet live
- Asian odds explained
- How to bet - What are paplays
- How To Stack Correct Score Odds
- Methodical Correct Score Betting
- How To Bet In-Play Successfully
- Both Teams to Score Market
- Total Goal Over and Under Soccer
- Tips for Over/Under goals in foot
- Fractional Odds in Soccer Betting