Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Helsingborgs Vs Gefle
Helsingborgs vs Gefle Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Gefle surprises the home team and steals all three points
Helsingborgs 33 year old midfielder Mattias Lindstrom is finally totally rid of a persistent foot injury which has not stopped him from playing, but harmed his capacity. Lindstrom has now scored in all of the first five matches of the league.
Gefle's defender Jens Portin had to quit after 30 minutes in Monday night's match against AIK Solna due to a groin injury. He might be able to play here but it is far from certain.
Injuries / unavailable: Jare Uronen (foot)
Injuries / unavailable: Daniel Bernhardsson (cruciate ligament), Jakob Orlov (knee)
Helsingborgs has joined the top race after two consecutive away wins against Norrkoping and Brommapojkarna. They have many quality players with a deep desire to win matches. What they lack if they want to win the title is a striker who can score 10-15 goals in a season. At home when facing teams who play very defensive, Helsingborgs' offensive problems becomes obvious. We could see this when they lost against Mjallby with 1-2 last week.
Gefle lost with 1-2 against AIK Solna at home Monday night after a goal by the guests in the 95th minute. Altogether, Gefle has made a good start of the season with their standards. They have kept their defensive skills and added more variation in the offensive game. I think this is a match where they might surprise. Gefle's defense wall is famous for being very hard to break down and Helsingborgs has problems with these kind of teams.
So I take a chance and suggest an away win. But be aware that it involves risk taking. Helsingborgs is normally a better team and will certainly finish many points before Gefle in the final table. You could also consider "handicap away win" of Gefle to reduce the risks.
HEAD TO HEAD
Helsingborgs beat Gefle at home with 4-1 last year and played 2-2 away. Helsingborgs has 12-2 in goal difference from the last four home games against Gefle.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Swedish Division 1 Helsingborgs Gefle Related
- 2015-10-26Prediction: Swedish Allsvenskan / Kalmar VS Gefle IF
- 2015-10-26Betting Picks: Swedish Allsvenskan / Kalmar VS Gefle IF
- 2015-10-26Betting Tips: Swedish Allsvenskan / Kalmar VS Gefle IF
- 2015-10-19Prediction: Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Orebro
- 2015-10-19Preview: Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Orebro
- 2015-09-23Betting Picks: Swedish Allsvenskan / Hammarby VS Gefle IF
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [Chelsea] Mourinho hits out at players AGAIN
- Benfica to sign Barcas Grimaldo
- Messi named best player in 2015
- Barca break Madrids goal record
- [RUMOURS] Mourinho already in talks to join Man United
- Cech proud of clean sheet record
- [Bayern Munich] Robben resumes Bayern training
- Ronaldo wins Nobel Prize for his BODY!
- United fans belief being tested
- Wenger confident Arsenal can win PL
- [Rumours] Neymar & Real hold talks
- LVGs Man Utd the worst in 54 years!
- Madrid to continue Copa appeal
- Januzaj to return early to Man Utd
- Jorginho extends Napoli deal
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Making Money From Football Betting
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: What is handicap betting?
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator
- Betting Strategy: CORRECT SCORE BETTING
- Betting Strategy: EACH WAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: SUCCESSFUL SOCCER BETTING TIPS
- Betting Strategy: How To Start A New Betting Season
- Betting Strategy: Profit from Home Field Advantage
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary and terms
- Betting Strategy: Draw No Bet
- Betting Strategy: Asian handicap betting guide
- Betting Strategy: Over Under Betting