Prediction: German Bundesliga / Bayern Munchen VS Augsburg
Bayern Munchen VS Augsburg Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
BAYERN MUNICH - AUGSBURG PREDICTIONS
Mighty Bayern Munich face off to little Augsburg in a Germany Bundesliga game that could seal relegation for the side from South West Bavaria.
Bayern Munich have the league wrapped up after a phenomenal season. Unbeaten in the league since the end of October! (a 2-1 home defeat to Leverkusen) FC Hollywood are without doubt the best side in world football at the moment. In the unbeaten run they have won 22 matches while drawing 4 (with 63 goals scored and 10 conceded) Bayern Munich are an awesome all round side whose style of play is so fluid they are almost unstoppable. Their supreme play was in evidence when they totally dismantled Barcelona 7-0 over two legs in the recent Champions League Semi-Final. With the league wrapped up and the big one at Wembley in Champions League to come and also a DFB Pokal final on the horizon its likely we will again see fringe players here. The level of players may drop but its only fractional as these squad members fit in seamlessly and the also play with a higher level of intensity. Rafinha is suspended and will miss the rest of the season but expect the likes of Jerome Boateng, Anatoliy Tymoshchuck and Claudio Pizarro to feature.
Augsburg are battling hard to stay in German Bundesliga after spending so many years trying to reach it. 2011 was their debut season and they surprised everyone by avoiding relegation. This season they worked hard but looked like dropping down until the last few weeks as other teams are struggling too. Augsburg have won 3 and lost 5 of the last eight and will need a miracle really as they are not expected to get anything at Allianz Arena. Augsburg are in 16th and in the Relegation Playoff spot at the moment with a record of 7 wins, 9 draws and 16 defeats. They are level on points with Fortuna Dusseldorf (but behind on GD) and are 2 points above Hoffenheim in the relegation spots. With Greuther Furth relegated it is all in Augsburg’s hands. Augsburg are a solid, tactically sound, aggressive and versatile team and will have to be on maximum to even grab a point here.
BAYERN MUNICH - AUGSBURG: BETTING TIPS
It looks like being another one sided affair even if Bayern Munich are home and hosed in the league and with two major cup finals coming up. Bayern Munich are so ruthless that even their second string will go into the game fired up and determined to perform to give themselves a chance of selection in one of the big cup finals. Augsburg will try their hardest but they are so far beneath the world best side. I take the Asian Handicap of Bayern -2 (1.85 Bet365) which means a three goal victory for payout or a 2 goal win for a returned stake. Bayern have played Augsburg twice this season at the SGL Arena and won both matches 2-0. At home though it will be a different story where Bayern’s goal difference for 16 games is +42.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about German Bundesliga Bayern Munchen Augsburg Related
- 2016-02-10VfL Bochum VS Bayern Munchen Betting Preview and Prediction Germany Cup
- 2016-02-10VfL Bochum VS Bayern Munchen Betting Tips and Prediction Germany Cup
- 2016-02-09VfL Bochum VS Bayern Munchen Betting Tips and Prediction Germany Cup
- 2016-02-08Arminia Bielefeld VS MSV Duisburg Betting Tips (1) and Prediction German Bundesliga 2
- 2016-02-08Arminia Bielefeld VS MSV Duisburg Betting Tips and Prediction German Bundesliga 2
- 2016-02-07TSG Hoffenheim VS SV Darmstadt 98 Betting Preview and Prediction(1) German Bundesliga
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Benfica to sign Barcas Grimaldo
- [Chelsea] Mourinho hits out at players AGAIN
- Barca break Madrids goal record
- Messi named best player in 2015
- [RUMOURS] Mourinho already in talks to join Man United
- Cech proud of clean sheet record
- [Bayern Munich] Robben resumes Bayern training
- Ronaldo wins Nobel Prize for his BODY!
- United fans belief being tested
- Wenger confident Arsenal can win PL
- LVGs Man Utd the worst in 54 years!
- [Rumours] Neymar & Real hold talks
- Januzaj to return early to Man Utd
- Jorginho extends Napoli deal
- Madrid to continue Copa appeal
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Making Money From Football Betting
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: What is handicap betting?
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator
- Betting Strategy: CORRECT SCORE BETTING
- Betting Strategy: EACH WAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: SUCCESSFUL SOCCER BETTING TIPS
- Betting Strategy: How To Start A New Betting Season
- Betting Strategy: Profit from Home Field Advantage
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary and terms
- Betting Strategy: Draw No Bet
- Betting Strategy: Asian handicap betting guide
- Betting Strategy: Over Under Betting