Prediction: Toulon Tournament U21 / Brazil U20 V Mexico U20
Toulon Tournament U21 -- Match Time：6/1/2013 01:30 Saturday
Brazil U20 V Mexico U20 Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
BRAZIL U20 V MEXICO U20 PREDICTIONS
Brazil u20 match up with Mexico u20 in the prodigious Toulon Tournament, this game could feature the winners of the tournament as both nations now are very strong at youth level.
Brazil u20 go into the game on the back of an opening win over a strong Belgium team. The sides looked mismatched early on in the game as the size difference was amazing. Brazil looked tiny compared to the massive Belgium side. Brazil appeared a little daunted early on and conceded the lead. However Brazil did finally start to believe and gradually took control. Two goals more and the side from South America closed out the game. Key man for Brazil and a familiar name to look out for is Internacional central midfielder Fred. (Not to be confused with the senior teams striker) This Fred is a ball playing genius and is already dominating games for Inter. Brazil u20 have reached 6 finals and remarkably won them all
Mexico u20 and all the different sides at youth level have really started to step up in international competitions. Winning titles at all ages and indeed being the holders for this competition from last year. Mexico u20 started the tournament with a commanding 2-0 win over Nigeria u20. The game was not one sided though but Mexico u20 never looked in serious threat to lose. Key men for this side are winger Jesus Manuel Corona and striker Marco Bueno of Pachuca. I expect Mexico to do well here and wouldn’t suprise me to see them go all the way again.
BRAZIL U20 V MEXICO U20 - BETTING TIPS
This should be a very close match indeed and I think the draw is the value bet at 3.40 (bet365) Both sides will be a bit more conservative for me here and with the tournament only just starting its to early for a full on ding dong battle. Brazil are always up there but recently the youngsters have been really suffering, with immense pressure on the backs and knowing winning is the only option they have been succumbing to the pressure. The Mexican youth sides on the other hand seem to be playing with confidence and freedom and the results are there for all to see. A very close game this one and the odds are a little short on Brazil. There are few markets available here as bookmakers no nothing of these teams and are wary offering anything.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about Toulon Tournament Brazil Mexico Related
- 2015-08-08Prediction: Brazilian Division 1 / Santos VS Coritiba PR
- 2015-08-08Prediction: Brazilian Division 1 / Avai FC SC VS Fluminense RJ
- 2015-08-01Prediction: Brazilian Division 1 / Fluminense RJ VS Gremio (RS)
- 2015-08-01Betting Tips: Brazil Serie B / Botafogo RJ VS Luverdense
- 2015-07-26Betting Picks: Concacaf Gold Cup / Jamaica VS Mexico
- 2015-07-25Prediction: Brazilian Division 1 / Gremio VS Sport Club Recife PE
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Gerrard meets LA Galaxy fans
- Montreal sign Drogba
- Argentina top Fifa Ranking, Chile 10th
- RVP passes Fenerbahce medical
- LVG refuses to rule out Ramos arrival
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- Borussia Dortmund 2015-16 full fixtures
- Robben out of Bayerns China trip
- Rooney to play for Everton again
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Canada
- FC Barcelona 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- Real Madrid 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Costa Rica
- Van Gaal blasts Valdes attitude
- PSG to unveil Di Maria
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?
- Betting Strategy: 4 Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Game
- Betting Strategy: Why Underdogs are the Smart Bet in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: 3 Tips on How To Bet Smartly Without Regret
- Betting Strategy: What Bookies Never Tell
- Betting Strategy: 3 Hot Ways To Win in Soccer
- Betting Strategy: Best online soccer betting skills
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting 1x2
- Betting Strategy: Five Main Rules in Live Betting