Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Elfsborg V Syrianska FC
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 30/06/2013 21:03
Elfsborg Vs Syrianska Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Elfsborg wins at home as usual
Elfsborg will play against FC Daugava Daugavpils in the qualification for UEFA Champions League. This was settled in the draw last week.
Syrianska’s U21 national team defender Alexander Michel will miss the rest of the season due an injury in cruciate ligament. Defender Rabi Elia and Haris Skenderovic are suspended for this match.
Injuries / unavailable: Jon Jonsson (groin), Simon Hedlund (thigh)
Suspended:Rabi Elia, Haris Skenderovic
Doubtful: Besim Kunic (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Alexander Michel (cruciate ligament)
Last year’s champions Elfsborg has not impressed so far; they have only made a couple of really good matches. On the other hand, they didn’t always play that well last season wither. They collected their points anyway and they are after all – only five points behind Goteborg, and they have played one match less.
Syrianska will be relegated this year. That is my firm belief. The absence of one of their most important backs, Alexander Michel, for the rest of the season does nothing to help them either. Syrianska is however almost never outplayed. They lost on a dubious penalty 0-1 against Atvdabergs away and in the match before they had a 2-1 lead at home against Malmo in the 80th minute but lost in the end.
They are not totally without chance here but they would need to perform at their best while Elfsborg has a bad day. I doubt it will happen. Elfsborg is not only a better team than Syrianska, they are also extremely hard to meet on their home arena. In average, they have only lost one home match per season since 2006 and they are undefeated at home this year.
Syrianska will also suffer from the two suspensions; especially Skanderovic is very important for their defense. Syrianska usually tries to be constructive and attack also away, but due to the absent defenders, I believe they will be more careful this time. It will however not be enough to steal a point, Elfsborg wins. My recommendation for this match is “HHAD home win” for Elfsborg.
HEAD TO HEAD
Elfsborg beat Syrianska with 1-0 at home and with 4-1 away last season. They also won both matches the year before, which was Syrianska’s first in Allsvenskan.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Hot England WAGs from Roy Hodgson’s latest squad
[Pic] Meet STUNNING supermodel Jourdan Dunn
[Pic] Liverpool & Manchester United’s hottest 10 WAGs
[Pic] Red-hot photos of Neymar’s sister -- Rafaella Beckran
More about Swedish Division Elfsborg Syrianska Related
- 2014-09-21Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / AIK Solna VS Halmstads
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Gefle IF VS Falkenberg
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Halmstads VS Mjallby AIF
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Djurgardens VS Atvidabergs
- 2014-09-14Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Elfsborg VS IFK Goteborg
- 2014-08-31Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Elfsborg VS Falkenberg
- [Pic] Ten Hottest Sports Illustra
- [Pic] 15 Hot Photos Of Ex Liverpo
- [Pic] Top Hottest WAGs Of Ex Live
- Betting Strategy: Over Under 2.5
- [Pic] Liverpool Vs Tottenham WAGs
- Betting Strategy: Under and Over
- [Pic] Seven Hot Photos Of Isabel
- [Pic] Meet Dasha Zhukova, Roman A
- [Pic] 9 Photos That Prove that Su
- [Pic] Stunningly Hot Photos Of Th
- [Pic] Top Five Transfer Deadline
- [Pic] Seven Stunning Photos Of Ho
- [Pic] Top 10 Hottest English WAGs
- [Pic] Red-hot photos of Neymar’s
- [Pic] 15 Stunning Photos Of ‘Arse