Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Elfsborg V Syrianska FC
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 30/06/2013 21:03
Elfsborg Vs Syrianska Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Elfsborg wins at home as usual
Elfsborg will play against FC Daugava Daugavpils in the qualification for UEFA Champions League. This was settled in the draw last week.
Syrianska’s U21 national team defender Alexander Michel will miss the rest of the season due an injury in cruciate ligament. Defender Rabi Elia and Haris Skenderovic are suspended for this match.
Injuries / unavailable: Jon Jonsson (groin), Simon Hedlund (thigh)
Suspended:Rabi Elia, Haris Skenderovic
Doubtful: Besim Kunic (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Alexander Michel (cruciate ligament)
Last year’s champions Elfsborg has not impressed so far; they have only made a couple of really good matches. On the other hand, they didn’t always play that well last season wither. They collected their points anyway and they are after all – only five points behind Goteborg, and they have played one match less.
Syrianska will be relegated this year. That is my firm belief. The absence of one of their most important backs, Alexander Michel, for the rest of the season does nothing to help them either. Syrianska is however almost never outplayed. They lost on a dubious penalty 0-1 against Atvdabergs away and in the match before they had a 2-1 lead at home against Malmo in the 80th minute but lost in the end.
They are not totally without chance here but they would need to perform at their best while Elfsborg has a bad day. I doubt it will happen. Elfsborg is not only a better team than Syrianska, they are also extremely hard to meet on their home arena. In average, they have only lost one home match per season since 2006 and they are undefeated at home this year.
Syrianska will also suffer from the two suspensions; especially Skanderovic is very important for their defense. Syrianska usually tries to be constructive and attack also away, but due to the absent defenders, I believe they will be more careful this time. It will however not be enough to steal a point, Elfsborg wins. My recommendation for this match is “HHAD home win” for Elfsborg.
HEAD TO HEAD
Elfsborg beat Syrianska with 1-0 at home and with 4-1 away last season. They also won both matches the year before, which was Syrianska’s first in Allsvenskan.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about Swedish Division Elfsborg Syrianska Related
- 2015-08-12Preview: Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Elfsborg
- 2015-08-12Betting Tips(1): Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Elfsborg
- 2015-08-12Betting Tips: Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Elfsborg
- 2015-08-09Betting Tips: Sweden Superettan / Syrianska FC VS Varbergs BoIS FC
- 2015-08-09Betting Tips(1): Swedish Allsvenskan / Hammarby VS Elfsborg
- 2015-08-09Betting Tips: Swedish Allsvenskan / Hammarby VS Elfsborg
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Gerrard meets LA Galaxy fans
- Montreal sign Drogba
- Argentina top Fifa Ranking, Chile 10th
- RVP passes Fenerbahce medical
- LVG refuses to rule out Ramos arrival
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- Robben out of Bayerns China trip
- Borussia Dortmund 2015-16 full fixtures
- Rooney to play for Everton again
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Canada
- FC Barcelona 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- Real Madrid 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Costa Rica
- Van Gaal blasts Valdes attitude
- PSG to unveil Di Maria
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?
- Betting Strategy: 4 Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Game
- Betting Strategy: Why Underdogs are the Smart Bet in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: 3 Tips on How To Bet Smartly Without Regret
- Betting Strategy: What Bookies Never Tell
- Betting Strategy: 3 Hot Ways To Win in Soccer
- Betting Strategy: Best online soccer betting skills
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting 1x2
- Betting Strategy: Five Main Rules in Live Betting