Prediction: Swedish Division 1 / Elfsborg V Syrianska FC
Swedish Division 1 - - Match Time : 30/06/2013 21:03
Elfsborg Vs Syrianska Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Elfsborg wins at home as usual
Elfsborg will play against FC Daugava Daugavpils in the qualification for UEFA Champions League. This was settled in the draw last week.
Syrianska’s U21 national team defender Alexander Michel will miss the rest of the season due an injury in cruciate ligament. Defender Rabi Elia and Haris Skenderovic are suspended for this match.
Injuries / unavailable: Jon Jonsson (groin), Simon Hedlund (thigh)
Suspended:Rabi Elia, Haris Skenderovic
Doubtful: Besim Kunic (thigh)
Injuries / unavailable: Alexander Michel (cruciate ligament)
Last year’s champions Elfsborg has not impressed so far; they have only made a couple of really good matches. On the other hand, they didn’t always play that well last season wither. They collected their points anyway and they are after all – only five points behind Goteborg, and they have played one match less.
Syrianska will be relegated this year. That is my firm belief. The absence of one of their most important backs, Alexander Michel, for the rest of the season does nothing to help them either. Syrianska is however almost never outplayed. They lost on a dubious penalty 0-1 against Atvdabergs away and in the match before they had a 2-1 lead at home against Malmo in the 80th minute but lost in the end.
They are not totally without chance here but they would need to perform at their best while Elfsborg has a bad day. I doubt it will happen. Elfsborg is not only a better team than Syrianska, they are also extremely hard to meet on their home arena. In average, they have only lost one home match per season since 2006 and they are undefeated at home this year.
Syrianska will also suffer from the two suspensions; especially Skanderovic is very important for their defense. Syrianska usually tries to be constructive and attack also away, but due to the absent defenders, I believe they will be more careful this time. It will however not be enough to steal a point, Elfsborg wins. My recommendation for this match is “HHAD home win” for Elfsborg.
HEAD TO HEAD
Elfsborg beat Syrianska with 1-0 at home and with 4-1 away last season. They also won both matches the year before, which was Syrianska’s first in Allsvenskan.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about Swedish Division Elfsborg Syrianska Related
- 2015-09-24Preview: Swedish Allsvenskan / Elfsborg VS IFK Goteborg
- 2015-09-21Preview: Swedish Allsvenskan / Orebro VS Elfsborg
- 2015-09-13Betting Tips: Sweden Superettan / Syrianska FC VS IFK Varnamo
- 2015-08-12Preview: Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Elfsborg
- 2015-08-12Betting Tips(1): Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Elfsborg
- 2015-08-12Betting Tips: Swedish Allsvenskan / Gefle IF VS Elfsborg
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- De Gea does not want to play for Manchester United
- Schweinsteiger nearing full fitness
- [UEFA] Messi named Uefa Best Player
- [Manchester United] Martial to wear No.9 shirt
- Galatasaray wanted Robben and Ibrahimovic
- Wenger refuses to blame Cech for loss
- Mourinho key to Chelsea move
- Balzaretti announces retirement
- Depay honour to wear No.7 at Manchester United
- Balotelli set for AC Milan medical
- Ronaldo back in Madrid squad
- [Manchester United] De Gea returns to Man Utd
- [Real Madrid] Benzema unhappy with Madrid
- Roma complete Rudiger signing
More »Betting Skills
- Betting School: Explaining Value
- Betting School: Betting Parlance & Slang
- Betting Strategy: Delivers A Unique Betting Experience
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Over/Under Betting
- Betting Strategy: How to win big betting on soccer
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?
- Betting Strategy: 4 Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Game
- Betting Strategy: Why Underdogs are the Smart Bet in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: 3 Tips on How To Bet Smartly Without Regret