Prediction: UEFA Europa League / IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time：7/4/2013 02:45 Thursday
IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Northern Ireland’s Linfield will travel to the Faroe Islands for the second time in two seasons where they will face IF Fuglafjordur in the first round of the Europa League.
While Linfield go into the clash as the seeded team, David Jeffery’s side will be under no illusions of the task that lies ahead and will expect a tough challenge in order to progress through to the next round.
Despite appearing the stronger side on paper against Faroese opposition in last year’s Champions League, the Blues only just recorded a victory over their opponents, with the tie having to be decided on penalties.
IF Fuglafjordur will hold the advantage of having a squad of match fit players. The Faroese side currently occupy second spot after 15 games and have not lost a league game since April.
In contrast, the encounter will mark the first competitive game of the 2013/14 season for Linfield. But the Blues will be eager to get back to the business on the back of a very disappointing season by their standards.
David Jeffery has wasted no time in rebuilding the squad with new signings such as Jonny Tuffey, Sean Ward and Andrew Waterworth.
With Alan Blayney and Reece Glendinning unavailable for the clash, Jonny Tuffey looks set to make his Linfield debut in goal. The Northern Ireland international joined the Blues this summer from Scottish Premier League outfit, St Johnstone.
While other new signings such as Sean Ward and Michael Haughey have been ruled out of the fixture, fellow new boy Andrew Waterworth looks set to make his Linfield debut. The striker, who joined from bitter rivals Glentoran, will be eager to open his goal scoring account with his new club.
Linfield will take on IF Fuglafjordur on Thursday 4th July, with the winners set to face Skode Xanthi of Greece in the second round.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about UEFA Europa League IF Fuglafjordur Linfield FC Related
- 2016-09-15Konyaspor VS FC Shakhtar Donetsk Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-09-15PAOK VS Fiorentina Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-09-15Panathinaikos VS AFC Ajax Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-09-15Standard Liege VS Celta Vigo Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-09-15Red Bull Salzburg VS FC Krasnodar Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-09-15Sporting Braga VS KAA Gent Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [English Premier League]English Premier League Round 4 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 5 Schedule
- [UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 8/25/2016
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [RUMOURS] Remy set for Crystal Palace loan
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 4 Schedule
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 7 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 2 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 5 Schedule
- [INT FRL] Live TV for International Friendly on 9/1/2016
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 6 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea plan £46m Joao Mario bid
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 3 Schedule
- [Spanish La Liga] Spanish La Liga Round 3 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] Live TV for German Bundesliga on 9/17/2016
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betting Strategy: Bets and Combinations of All Types
- Betting Strategy: An Introduction to Sports Betting
- Betting Strategy: About Novelty Betting
- Betting Strategy: Back Lay Betting Arbitrage
- Betting Strategy: Bet Types Explained
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide