Prediction: UEFA Europa League / IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time：7/4/2013 02:45 Thursday
IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Northern Ireland’s Linfield will travel to the Faroe Islands for the second time in two seasons where they will face IF Fuglafjordur in the first round of the Europa League.
While Linfield go into the clash as the seeded team, David Jeffery’s side will be under no illusions of the task that lies ahead and will expect a tough challenge in order to progress through to the next round.
Despite appearing the stronger side on paper against Faroese opposition in last year’s Champions League, the Blues only just recorded a victory over their opponents, with the tie having to be decided on penalties.
IF Fuglafjordur will hold the advantage of having a squad of match fit players. The Faroese side currently occupy second spot after 15 games and have not lost a league game since April.
In contrast, the encounter will mark the first competitive game of the 2013/14 season for Linfield. But the Blues will be eager to get back to the business on the back of a very disappointing season by their standards.
David Jeffery has wasted no time in rebuilding the squad with new signings such as Jonny Tuffey, Sean Ward and Andrew Waterworth.
With Alan Blayney and Reece Glendinning unavailable for the clash, Jonny Tuffey looks set to make his Linfield debut in goal. The Northern Ireland international joined the Blues this summer from Scottish Premier League outfit, St Johnstone.
While other new signings such as Sean Ward and Michael Haughey have been ruled out of the fixture, fellow new boy Andrew Waterworth looks set to make his Linfield debut. The striker, who joined from bitter rivals Glentoran, will be eager to open his goal scoring account with his new club.
Linfield will take on IF Fuglafjordur on Thursday 4th July, with the winners set to face Skode Xanthi of Greece in the second round.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about UEFA Europa League IF Fuglafjordur Linfield FC Related
- 2016-07-28Trenkwalder Admira Wacker VS Slovan Liberec Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-07-28Saint Etienne VS AEK Athens Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-07-28Domzale VS West Ham United Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-07-28AZ Alkmaar VS Pas Giannina Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-07-28Aberdeen VS Maribor Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
- 2016-07-28Fehervar Videoton VS Midtjylland Match Preview and Betting Prediction UEFA Europa League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea see £32m Gomes bid rejected
- [EURO CUP] Hungary Euro 2016 Away Kit
- [Premier League] Fonte backs Southampton to get it right in manager search
- [EURO CUP] France VS Iceland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.4
- [EURO CUP] Belgium VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.14
- [EURO CUP] Hungary VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.22
- [RUMOURS] Arsenal to offer Giroud as makeweight in Higuain bid
- [EURO CUP] Germany VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.3
- [EURO CUP] Portugal Euro 2016 Home Kit
- [EURO CUP] Iceland Euro 2016 Away Kit
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.1
- [EURO CUP] Sweden Euro 2016 Home Kit
- [EURO CUP] France VS Albania Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.16
- [EURO CUP] Spain VS Turkey Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.18
- [EURO CUP]France VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.11
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary
- Betting Strategy: Discipline in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Online Sports Betting vs Betting on Locals
- Betting Strategy: The Best Soccer Betting Odds Online
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting System
- Betting Strategy: Point Spread vs Moneyline
- Betting Strategy: How to Bet on Soccer(2)
- Betting Strategy: FA Bans All Players From Betting
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Bets Winning Tips