Prediction: UEFA Europa League / IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time：7/4/2013 02:45 Thursday
IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Northern Ireland’s Linfield will travel to the Faroe Islands for the second time in two seasons where they will face IF Fuglafjordur in the first round of the Europa League.
While Linfield go into the clash as the seeded team, David Jeffery’s side will be under no illusions of the task that lies ahead and will expect a tough challenge in order to progress through to the next round.
Despite appearing the stronger side on paper against Faroese opposition in last year’s Champions League, the Blues only just recorded a victory over their opponents, with the tie having to be decided on penalties.
IF Fuglafjordur will hold the advantage of having a squad of match fit players. The Faroese side currently occupy second spot after 15 games and have not lost a league game since April.
In contrast, the encounter will mark the first competitive game of the 2013/14 season for Linfield. But the Blues will be eager to get back to the business on the back of a very disappointing season by their standards.
David Jeffery has wasted no time in rebuilding the squad with new signings such as Jonny Tuffey, Sean Ward and Andrew Waterworth.
With Alan Blayney and Reece Glendinning unavailable for the clash, Jonny Tuffey looks set to make his Linfield debut in goal. The Northern Ireland international joined the Blues this summer from Scottish Premier League outfit, St Johnstone.
While other new signings such as Sean Ward and Michael Haughey have been ruled out of the fixture, fellow new boy Andrew Waterworth looks set to make his Linfield debut. The striker, who joined from bitter rivals Glentoran, will be eager to open his goal scoring account with his new club.
Linfield will take on IF Fuglafjordur on Thursday 4th July, with the winners set to face Skode Xanthi of Greece in the second round.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about UEFA Europa League IF Fuglafjordur Linfield FC Related
- 2015-07-23Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Linfield FC VS Spartak Trnava
- 2015-07-23Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Birkirkara FC VS West Ham United
- 2015-07-23Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Aberdeen VS Rijeka
- 2015-07-23Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Wolfsberger AC VS Shakhter Soligorsk
- 2015-07-23Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Mladost 069 Podgorica VS KS Perparimi Kukesi
- 2015-07-23Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Rabotnicki Skopje VS Jelgava
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [Pic] Super sexy WAG poses in bik
- [Pic] Top five hottest Cristiano
- [Pic] hot photos of playboy model
- [Pic] Meet hot pictures of Irina
- [Pic] Hot photos of playboy model
- [Pic] Hot images of Chelsea signi
- [Pic] Carla Howe: hot photos to a
- [Pic] Hot photos of Kristin Caval
- [Pic] Melissa Satta Super sexy WA
- Betting Strategy: How to Bet on S
- [Pic] Eric Deckers wife Jessie Ja
- [Pic] Hot Photos of Wojciech Szcz
- [Pic] Sexy photos of Yolanthe Ca
- Betting Strategy: The Correct Sco
- Betting Strategy: How to calculat
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Best online soc
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Five Main Rules
- Betting Strategy: Learn More Abou
- Betting Strategy: Free vs Paid so
- Betting Strategy: How to Understa
- Betting Strategy: Top Bookmakers
- Betting Strategy: Predicting Whic
- Betting Strategy: Half Time/Full
- Betting Strategy: Basic Knowledge
- Betting Strategy: Betting General
- Betting Strategy: Betting Systems
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap
- Betting Strategy: Calculate margi
- Betting Strategy: How to calculat