Prediction: UEFA Europa League / IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time：7/4/2013 02:45 Thursday
IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Northern Ireland’s Linfield will travel to the Faroe Islands for the second time in two seasons where they will face IF Fuglafjordur in the first round of the Europa League.
While Linfield go into the clash as the seeded team, David Jeffery’s side will be under no illusions of the task that lies ahead and will expect a tough challenge in order to progress through to the next round.
Despite appearing the stronger side on paper against Faroese opposition in last year’s Champions League, the Blues only just recorded a victory over their opponents, with the tie having to be decided on penalties.
IF Fuglafjordur will hold the advantage of having a squad of match fit players. The Faroese side currently occupy second spot after 15 games and have not lost a league game since April.
In contrast, the encounter will mark the first competitive game of the 2013/14 season for Linfield. But the Blues will be eager to get back to the business on the back of a very disappointing season by their standards.
David Jeffery has wasted no time in rebuilding the squad with new signings such as Jonny Tuffey, Sean Ward and Andrew Waterworth.
With Alan Blayney and Reece Glendinning unavailable for the clash, Jonny Tuffey looks set to make his Linfield debut in goal. The Northern Ireland international joined the Blues this summer from Scottish Premier League outfit, St Johnstone.
While other new signings such as Sean Ward and Michael Haughey have been ruled out of the fixture, fellow new boy Andrew Waterworth looks set to make his Linfield debut. The striker, who joined from bitter rivals Glentoran, will be eager to open his goal scoring account with his new club.
Linfield will take on IF Fuglafjordur on Thursday 4th July, with the winners set to face Skode Xanthi of Greece in the second round.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Top 41 players in the summer window
[Pic] Top 20 most expensive transfer fees of all time
[Pic] The hottest FIFA world cup wags
[Pic] Hottest World Cup WAGs
More about,UEFA Europa League IF Fuglafjordur Linfield FC Related
- 2014-08-28Preview: UEFA Europa League / Hull City VS Lokeren
- 2014-08-28Preview: UEFA Europa League / Tottenham Hotspur VS AEL Limassol
- 2014-08-28Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Hull City VS Lokeren
- 2014-08-28Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Tottenham Hotspur VS AEL Limassol
- 2014-08-28Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Inter Milan VS Stjarnan Gardabaer
- 2014-08-28Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Shakhter Soligorsk VS PSV Eindhoven
- [Pic] Hottest World Cup WAGs face
- [Pic] The beautiful German WAGs i
- [Pic] Top 10 WAGs of 2014 World C
- [Pic] Hot WAGs of ugly soccer sta
- Tips for Successful Soccer Betting
- [Pic] Photos of Hot German WAG’s
- Sexy Crazy Flashers and Beautiful
- [Pic] World Cup 2014: The strange
- [Pic] Fanatic World Cup fans of t
- [Pic] World Cup 2014 winner Germa
- [Pic] Top 10 Surprice of World Cu
- [Pic] Premier League and European
- [Pic] Top 10 Ugliest Soccer Playe
- [Pic] Beautiful soccer fans of Wo
- [Pic] WAGs: Borussia Dortmund VS
More »Betting Skills
- Correct Score Betting in Soccer
- How to Bet on Correct Score
- Betting odds explained
- How to bet live
- Asian odds explained
- How to bet - What are paplays
- How To Stack Correct Score Odds
- Methodical Correct Score Betting
- How To Bet In-Play Successfully
- Both Teams to Score Market
- Total Goal Over and Under Soccer
- Tips for Over/Under goals in foot
- Fractional Odds in Soccer Betting
- Betting on Soccer Draws
- How to understand football Suprem