Prediction: UEFA Europa League / IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time：7/4/2013 02:45 Thursday
IF Fuglafjordur V Linfield FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Northern Ireland’s Linfield will travel to the Faroe Islands for the second time in two seasons where they will face IF Fuglafjordur in the first round of the Europa League.
While Linfield go into the clash as the seeded team, David Jeffery’s side will be under no illusions of the task that lies ahead and will expect a tough challenge in order to progress through to the next round.
Despite appearing the stronger side on paper against Faroese opposition in last year’s Champions League, the Blues only just recorded a victory over their opponents, with the tie having to be decided on penalties.
IF Fuglafjordur will hold the advantage of having a squad of match fit players. The Faroese side currently occupy second spot after 15 games and have not lost a league game since April.
In contrast, the encounter will mark the first competitive game of the 2013/14 season for Linfield. But the Blues will be eager to get back to the business on the back of a very disappointing season by their standards.
David Jeffery has wasted no time in rebuilding the squad with new signings such as Jonny Tuffey, Sean Ward and Andrew Waterworth.
With Alan Blayney and Reece Glendinning unavailable for the clash, Jonny Tuffey looks set to make his Linfield debut in goal. The Northern Ireland international joined the Blues this summer from Scottish Premier League outfit, St Johnstone.
While other new signings such as Sean Ward and Michael Haughey have been ruled out of the fixture, fellow new boy Andrew Waterworth looks set to make his Linfield debut. The striker, who joined from bitter rivals Glentoran, will be eager to open his goal scoring account with his new club.
Linfield will take on IF Fuglafjordur on Thursday 4th July, with the winners set to face Skode Xanthi of Greece in the second round.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Hot photos of Sami Khedira’s sexy model WAG
[Pic] Hot sexy photos of David de Gea’s girlfriend
[Pic] Meet Sexy WAG Vanessa Huppenkothen
[Pic] Melissa Satta shows off her stunning figure
More about UEFA Europa League IF Fuglafjordur Linfield FC Related
- 2015-05-27Preview: UEFA Europa League / Sevilla VS FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
- 2015-05-27Prediction(1): UEFA Europa League / Sevilla VS FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
- 2015-05-27Betting Tips: UEFA Europa League / Sevilla VS FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
- 2015-05-27Prediction: UEFA Europa League / Sevilla VS FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
- 2015-05-14Preview: UEFA Europa League / FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk VS Napoli
- 2015-05-14Preview: UEFA Europa League / Fiorentina VS Sevilla
- [Pic] Hot photos of busty UK mode
- [Pic] Super hot WAG Alice Goodwin
- Betting Strategy: Over 2.5 goals
- [Pic] Five hot photos of Alina He
- Betting Strategy: Correct Score P
- [Pic] Melissa Satta shows off her
- Betting Strategy: Winning from So
- [Pic] Meet Sexy WAG Vanessa Huppe
- [Pic] Hot sexy photos of David de
- Betting Strategy: Handicapping &
- Betting Strategy: Betting on Socc
- Betting Strategy: Total Goal Over
- [Pic] Hot photos of Sami Khedira’
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap
- Ronaldo ranked only 29th-best of