Prediction: English Premier League / Chelsea V Hull City
English Premier League -- Match Time：8/18/2013 23:00 Sunday
Chelsea V Hull City Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
CHELSEA V HULL PREDICTIONS AND BETTING TIPS
Chelsea has the Special One back in the Manager seat, and has a squad that looks very strong. Hull is back in the Premier League but the odds are stacked against them. Most pundits expect their stay to be short. Read on for free predictions and betting tips.
Chelsea has been involved in some high scoring matches this preseason and had some mixed fortunes result wise. In terms of transfers they’re still hunting to add some big names to their already excellent squad. The biggest signing so far is Schurrle; a goal hungry young man from Germany. A few other very talented youngsters like Bruma (gone on loan to PSV), Van Ginkel, Perica, Kalas and Wallace(on loan to Inter) has also been brought in. Schwarzer has come in to be second fiddle to Czech.
Hull has warmed up with matches against low class opposition, and that with mixed results. They’ve brought in Jake Livermore and Tom Huddlestone from Spurs as well as a handful of semi-decent players, but everything indicates this will be a tough season. Livermore and Huddlestone will definitely need some time to gel with the rest of the squad.
CHELSEA V HULL BETTING TIPS FOR 1X2
Chelsea is an obvious pick. I can’t find any reason to go for any other result here. If accumulators are your cup of tea I suggest taking Chelsea with Liverpool and Arsenal for a favorite treble by clicking here.
CHELSEA - HULL BETTING TIPS FOR ASIAN HANDICAP
There is a lot of good football in this Chelsea side, and they have warmed up against top clubs by scoring a lot of goals. Breaking down a primitive looking Hull defense should be manageable for the likes of creative geniuses Oscar, Mata and Hazard. With top striker types like Torres, Ba, Schurrle and Lukaku available as well; goals should be plentiful!
CHELSEA VS HULL BETTING TIPS FOR TOTAL GOALS
Chelsea has gone for goals in preseason. They’ve in other words been making sure their offensive players hit peak form for the start of the season. Against a relegation candidate like Hull they’re expected to win big..
Prediction: Chelsea Win
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about English Premier League Chelsea Hull City Related
- 2016-08-27Manchester City VS West Ham United Betting Preview and Prediction English Premier League
- 2016-08-27West Bromwich(WBA) VS Middlesbrough Betting Preview and Prediction English Premier League
- 2016-08-27Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool Match Preview and Betting Prediction English Premier League
- 2016-08-27Crystal Palace VS Bournemouth AFC Match Preview and Betting Prediction English Premier League
- 2016-08-27Everton VS Stoke City Match Preview and Betting Prediction English Premier League
- 2016-08-27Hull City VS Manchester United Match Preview and Betting Prediction English Premier League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [EURO CUP] France VS Iceland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.4
- [RUMOURS] Arsenal to offer Giroud as makeweight in Higuain bid
- [EURO CUP] Germany VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.3
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.1
- [EURO CUP]France VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.11
- [Man Utd] New Man Utd star Tuanzebe reacts to Mourinho praise: This is my opportunity!
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [RUMOURS] Abramovich meets with Messis father as Chelsea prepare record move for Barcelona star
- [UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 8/25/2016
- [Ranieri] Kante pushed his way out... but Mahrez will stay!
- [EURO CUP] France VS Germany Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.8
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea plan £46m Joao Mario bid
- [RUMOURS] Barcelona reach agreement with Atleticos Vietto
- [Ronaldo] Retiring Messi has abandoned us
- [Ronaldo] Cristiano Ronaldo vows to come back stronger after knee injury
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary
- Betting Strategy: Discipline in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Online Sports Betting vs Betting on Locals