Prediction: English Premier League / Chelsea V Hull City
English Premier League -- Match Time：8/18/2013 23:00 Sunday
Chelsea V Hull City Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
CHELSEA V HULL PREDICTIONS AND BETTING TIPS
Chelsea has the Special One back in the Manager seat, and has a squad that looks very strong. Hull is back in the Premier League but the odds are stacked against them. Most pundits expect their stay to be short. Read on for free predictions and betting tips.
Chelsea has been involved in some high scoring matches this preseason and had some mixed fortunes result wise. In terms of transfers they’re still hunting to add some big names to their already excellent squad. The biggest signing so far is Schurrle; a goal hungry young man from Germany. A few other very talented youngsters like Bruma (gone on loan to PSV), Van Ginkel, Perica, Kalas and Wallace(on loan to Inter) has also been brought in. Schwarzer has come in to be second fiddle to Czech.
Hull has warmed up with matches against low class opposition, and that with mixed results. They’ve brought in Jake Livermore and Tom Huddlestone from Spurs as well as a handful of semi-decent players, but everything indicates this will be a tough season. Livermore and Huddlestone will definitely need some time to gel with the rest of the squad.
CHELSEA V HULL BETTING TIPS FOR 1X2
Chelsea is an obvious pick. I can’t find any reason to go for any other result here. If accumulators are your cup of tea I suggest taking Chelsea with Liverpool and Arsenal for a favorite treble by clicking here.
CHELSEA - HULL BETTING TIPS FOR ASIAN HANDICAP
There is a lot of good football in this Chelsea side, and they have warmed up against top clubs by scoring a lot of goals. Breaking down a primitive looking Hull defense should be manageable for the likes of creative geniuses Oscar, Mata and Hazard. With top striker types like Torres, Ba, Schurrle and Lukaku available as well; goals should be plentiful!
CHELSEA VS HULL BETTING TIPS FOR TOTAL GOALS
Chelsea has gone for goals in preseason. They’ve in other words been making sure their offensive players hit peak form for the start of the season. Against a relegation candidate like Hull they’re expected to win big..
Prediction: Chelsea Win
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
- 2017-03-30[English Premier League] English Premier League Round 30 Schedule
- 2017-03-27[RUMOURS] Real Madrid Open Talks For Hazard
- 2017-03-23England U23 1.Liga|Queens Park Rangers U23 VS Hull City U23 Big Data Analysis
- 2017-03-23Queens Park Rangers U23 VS Hull City U23 Betting Preview and Prediction England U23 1.Liga
- 2017-03-19Manchester City VS Liverpool Match Preview and Betting Prediction English Premier League
- 2017-03-19Tottenham Hotspur VS Southampton Match Preview and Betting Prediction English Premier League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 24 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 26 Schedule
- [UEFA Europa League] UEFA Europa League Schedule on 3/10/2017
- [UEFA Europa League] UEFA Europa League Schedule on 2/17/2017
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 27 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 23 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] Manchester United Plot Mesut Ozil Move
- [RUMOURS] BARCA Target NEYMAR Replacement
- [UEFA Europa League] UEFA Europa League Schedule on 2/24/2017
- [FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL)] FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) Schedule on 3/24/2017
- [Rumours] Costa Agrees Chelsea Deal
- [RUMOURS] Galaxy Extend Ibrahimovic Offer
- [Rumours] Marid to Reject BARCAS SHOCK ISCO Move
- [OFFICIAL] Lallana signs new £110k-a-week Liverpool deal
- [FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)] FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) Schedule on 3/23/2017
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Strategies(4)
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Strategies(3)
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Strategies(2)
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Strategies(1)
- Betting Strategy: Betting the Over
- Betting Strategy: How to Bet on Totals
- Betting Strategy: What Is a Void Bet?
- Betting Strategy: What is Banker Bets?