Preview: Italian Serie A / Livorno V Juventus
Italian Serie A -- Match Time：11/24/2013 22:00 Sunday
Livorno V Juventus Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Juventus could go to the top of the Serie A table if they secure all three points against Livorno on away turf this weekend.
Antonio Conte's side are just one point adrift of leaders Roma following their 3-0 win over Napoli before the international break.
The victory stretched their winning run to four, all of which resulted in clean sheets for Juve, in the Italian league, while Livorno have struggled of late.
Davide Nicola's men have secured just one win in their last six encounters, with their latest fixture resulting in a 2-0 defeat against Inter Milan before their players went away on international duty.
Out of six fixtures on home soil, Livorno have only managed to win two, while Juventus have only tasted defeat once on the road so far this season.
Possible starting lineups
Livorno: Bardi; Ceccherini, Valentini, Emerson; Gemiti, Luci, Duncan, Schiattarella, Mbaye; Siligardi; Paulinho
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about Italian Serie A Livorno Juventus Related
- 2015-08-30Prediction(1): Italian Serie A / Genoa VS Verona
- 2015-08-30Prediction(1): Italian Serie A / Napoli VS Sampdoria
- 2015-08-30Prediction(1): Italian Serie A / AS Roma VS Juventus
- 2015-08-30Prediction(1): Italian Serie A / Chievo VS Lazio
- 2015-08-30Prediction(1): Italian Serie A / Carpi VS Inter Milan
- 2015-08-30Prediction(1): Italian Serie A / Udinese VS Palermo
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Gerrard meets LA Galaxy fans
- Montreal sign Drogba
- Argentina top Fifa Ranking, Chile 10th
- RVP passes Fenerbahce medical
- LVG refuses to rule out Ramos arrival
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- Borussia Dortmund 2015-16 full fixtures
- Robben out of Bayerns China trip
- Rooney to play for Everton again
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Canada
- FC Barcelona 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- Real Madrid 2015-16 Full Fixtures
- 2015 Concacaf Gold Cup Preview - Costa Rica
- Van Gaal blasts Valdes attitude
- PSG to unveil Di Maria
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?
- Betting Strategy: 4 Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Game
- Betting Strategy: Why Underdogs are the Smart Bet in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: 3 Tips on How To Bet Smartly Without Regret
- Betting Strategy: What Bookies Never Tell
- Betting Strategy: 3 Hot Ways To Win in Soccer
- Betting Strategy: Best online soccer betting skills
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting 1x2
- Betting Strategy: Five Main Rules in Live Betting