Preview: Italian Serie A / Livorno V Juventus
Italian Serie A -- Match Time：11/24/2013 22:00 Sunday
Livorno V Juventus Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Juventus could go to the top of the Serie A table if they secure all three points against Livorno on away turf this weekend.
Antonio Conte's side are just one point adrift of leaders Roma following their 3-0 win over Napoli before the international break.
The victory stretched their winning run to four, all of which resulted in clean sheets for Juve, in the Italian league, while Livorno have struggled of late.
Davide Nicola's men have secured just one win in their last six encounters, with their latest fixture resulting in a 2-0 defeat against Inter Milan before their players went away on international duty.
Out of six fixtures on home soil, Livorno have only managed to win two, while Juventus have only tasted defeat once on the road so far this season.
Possible starting lineups
Livorno: Bardi; Ceccherini, Valentini, Emerson; Gemiti, Luci, Duncan, Schiattarella, Mbaye; Siligardi; Paulinho
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Italian Serie A Livorno Juventus Related
- 2016-08-21Palermo VS Sassuolo Betting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2016-08-21Pescara VS Napoli Betting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2016-08-21AC Milan VS Torino Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-08-21Chievo VS Inter Milan Betting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2016-08-21Bologna VS Crotone Betting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2016-08-21Atalanta VS Lazio Betting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [EURO CUP] France VS Iceland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.4
- [RUMOURS] Arsenal to offer Giroud as makeweight in Higuain bid
- [EURO CUP] Germany VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.3
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.1
- [EURO CUP] Wales VS Northern Ireland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.25
- [EURO CUP]France VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.11
- [Man Utd] New Man Utd star Tuanzebe reacts to Mourinho praise: This is my opportunity!
- [EURO CUP] Croatia VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.25
- [RUMOURS] Abramovich meets with Messis father as Chelsea prepare record move for Barcelona star
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [Ranieri] Kante pushed his way out... but Mahrez will stay!
- [EURO CUP] France VS Germany Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.8
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea plan £46m Joao Mario bid
- [EURO CUP] Switzerland VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.6.25
- [RUMOURS] Man Utd set to sign Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary
- Betting Strategy: Discipline in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Online Sports Betting vs Betting on Locals