Preview: Italian Serie A / Livorno V Juventus
Italian Serie A -- Match Time：11/24/2013 22:00 Sunday
Livorno V Juventus Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Juventus could go to the top of the Serie A table if they secure all three points against Livorno on away turf this weekend.
Antonio Conte's side are just one point adrift of leaders Roma following their 3-0 win over Napoli before the international break.
The victory stretched their winning run to four, all of which resulted in clean sheets for Juve, in the Italian league, while Livorno have struggled of late.
Davide Nicola's men have secured just one win in their last six encounters, with their latest fixture resulting in a 2-0 defeat against Inter Milan before their players went away on international duty.
Out of six fixtures on home soil, Livorno have only managed to win two, while Juventus have only tasted defeat once on the road so far this season.
Possible starting lineups
Livorno: Bardi; Ceccherini, Valentini, Emerson; Gemiti, Luci, Duncan, Schiattarella, Mbaye; Siligardi; Paulinho
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
More about Italian Serie A Livorno Juventus Related
- 2015-10-04Betting Tips: Italian Serie A / AC Milan VS Napoli
- 2015-10-03Prediction: Italian Serie A / Chievo VS Verona
- 2015-10-03Prediction: Italian Serie A / Carpi VS Torino
- 2015-10-03Betting Tips: Italian Serie A / Chievo VS Verona
- 2015-09-28Prediction: Italian Serie A / Atalanta VS Sampdoria
- 2015-09-28Prediction: Italian Serie A / Frosinone VS Empoli
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- De Gea does not want to play for Manchester United
- Schweinsteiger nearing full fitness
- [UEFA] Messi named Uefa Best Player
- [Manchester United] Martial to wear No.9 shirt
- Galatasaray wanted Robben and Ibrahimovic
- Mourinho key to Chelsea move
- Balzaretti announces retirement
- Balotelli set for AC Milan medical
- Ronaldo back in Madrid squad
- [Manchester United] De Gea returns to Man Utd
- [Real Madrid] Benzema unhappy with Madrid
- Roma complete Rudiger signing
- Marin leaves Chelsea in loan deal
- Di Maria & Ibra ruled out for PSG
More »Betting Skills
- Betting School: How do Bookmakers Tick? How & Why do they Set Their Odds as they do?
- Betting School: Why Soccer Live Betting is the Profitable Business
- Betting School: How to Bet Basketball - A Beginners Guide
- Betting School: Explaining Value
- Betting School: Betting Parlance & Slang
- Betting Strategy: Delivers A Unique Betting Experience
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Over/Under Betting
- Betting Strategy: How to win big betting on soccer
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?