Preview: Italian Serie A / Livorno V Juventus
Italian Serie A -- Match Time：11/24/2013 22:00 Sunday
Livorno V Juventus Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Juventus could go to the top of the Serie A table if they secure all three points against Livorno on away turf this weekend.
Antonio Conte's side are just one point adrift of leaders Roma following their 3-0 win over Napoli before the international break.
The victory stretched their winning run to four, all of which resulted in clean sheets for Juve, in the Italian league, while Livorno have struggled of late.
Davide Nicola's men have secured just one win in their last six encounters, with their latest fixture resulting in a 2-0 defeat against Inter Milan before their players went away on international duty.
Out of six fixtures on home soil, Livorno have only managed to win two, while Juventus have only tasted defeat once on the road so far this season.
Possible starting lineups
Livorno: Bardi; Ceccherini, Valentini, Emerson; Gemiti, Luci, Duncan, Schiattarella, Mbaye; Siligardi; Paulinho
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Italian Serie A Livorno Juventus Related
- 2016-02-07AS Roma VS Sampdoria Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Atalanta VS Empoli Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Torino VS Chievo Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Frosinone VS Juventus Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07AC Milan VS Udinese Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2016-02-07Sassuolo VS Palermo Betting Preview and Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Benfica to sign Barcas Grimaldo
- [Chelsea] Mourinho hits out at players AGAIN
- Barca break Madrids goal record
- Messi named best player in 2015
- [RUMOURS] Mourinho already in talks to join Man United
- Cech proud of clean sheet record
- [Bayern Munich] Robben resumes Bayern training
- Ronaldo wins Nobel Prize for his BODY!
- United fans belief being tested
- Wenger confident Arsenal can win PL
- LVGs Man Utd the worst in 54 years!
- [Rumours] Neymar & Real hold talks
- Januzaj to return early to Man Utd
- Jorginho extends Napoli deal
- Madrid to continue Copa appeal
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Making Money From Football Betting
- Betting Strategy: Successful Soccer Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: What is handicap betting?
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator
- Betting Strategy: CORRECT SCORE BETTING
- Betting Strategy: EACH WAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: SUCCESSFUL SOCCER BETTING TIPS
- Betting Strategy: How To Start A New Betting Season
- Betting Strategy: Profit from Home Field Advantage
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary and terms
- Betting Strategy: Draw No Bet
- Betting Strategy: Asian handicap betting guide
- Betting Strategy: Over Under Betting