Betting Tips: UEFA Champions League / Barcelona V Celtic FC
UEFA Champions League--Match Time：10/24/2012 02:45 Wednesday
Barcelona V Celtic FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Barcelona will host Celtic at Camp Nou for matchday 3 of group G of UEFA Champions League..The Catalans as expeted are ocuppying first spot at the moment with 6 points while Celtic have managed to gather 4 points and they currently just behind their today's opponents..
Defensive crisis have hit Barcelona's side as very important players Pique, Puyol, Alves and Busquets won't be available..There are some other long term missings also like Abidal that make the situation worst..
Celtic's manager Neil Lennon will have to do in this match without reserve midfielder McGeouch and reserve attacker Nouioui..There are also concerns though about several players, as defender Wilson (important), midfielder Commons (very important), midfielder Brown (reserve) and midfielder Forrest (important) are all doubtfull..
These teams have met eachother severeal times in the past and given the circumstances h2h results are not bad for Celtic. Their last meeting was back in 2008 for the 8th finals of UEFA Champions League..Barcelona managet to go to the next phase after winning both matches (3-2 in Scotland and 1-0 in Spain).
Referee of the match will be Gianluca Rocchi from Italy.
The weather in Barcelona is expected to be perfectly fine in Barcelona this evening and the temperature will be around 20 Celcious degrees..
Uncorfimed lineups for today's match:
Barcelona: Valdes, Jordi Alba, Montoya, Mascherano, Adriano, Fabregas, Iniesta , Xavi, Messi, Pedro, Villa.
Celtic: Forster, Mulgrew, Wilson, Ambrose, Matthews, Ledley, Commons, Kayal, Hooper, Foster, Samaras.
Well there is no doubt that Barcelona is the favourite here..They sould want to finish the job in this group early as this is a dangerous one and their injury crisis presses the team at the moment..The defensive concerns is an issue and Celtic looks in excellent form but facing Barcelona at Camp Nou is almost a mission impossible.. I can't rule out here a goal from Celtic given the circumstances but extremelly skillfull attackers of Barca should have an easy task against slow and heavy Scottish defence..Something like 4-1 is highly probable imo..
BARCELONA - CELTIC, Pick: Over 3.5 @1.75, Both teams to score @2.20
Possible result: 4-1
Submitted by tipster jimbo ( To check out more picks with experienced bettors ).
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Seven Hot Photos Of Isabel Dechert
[Pic] Ten Hottest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Babes
[Pic] 15 Hot Photos Of Ex Liverpool WAG Fanny
[Pic] Liverpool Vs Tottenham WAGs Battle
More about UEFA Champions League Barcelona Celtic FC Related
- 2015-02-25Prediction(1): UEFA Champions League / Bayer Leverkusen VS Atletico Madrid
- 2015-02-25Betting Picks: UEFA Champions League / Bayer Leverkusen VS Atletico Madrid
- 2015-02-25Betting Picks: UEFA Champions League / Arsenal VS Monaco
- 2015-02-25Prediction(1): UEFA Champions League / Arsenal VS Monaco
- 2015-02-25Prediction: UEFA Champions League / Arsenal VS Monaco
- 2015-02-25Prediction: UEFA Champions League / Bayer Leverkusen VS Atletico Madrid
- [Pic] Ten Hottest Sports Illustra
- [Pic] Hot photos of Cristiano Ron
- [Pic] Top 7 Soccer WAGS of the wo
- [Pic] Top Hottest WAGs Of Ex Live
- [Pic] 15 Hot Photos Of Ex Liverpo
- [Pic] Cristiano Ronaldo’s Stunnin
- [Pic] Hot Photos Of Lionel Messi’
- Betting Strategy: Over Under 2.5
- [Pic] Twelve Stunning Celebrity W
- [Pic] Liverpool Vs Tottenham WAGs
- [Pic] Meet Dasha Zhukova, Roman A
- Betting Strategy: Under and Over
- [Pic] Seven Hot Photos Of Isabel
- [Pic] Top Five Transfer Deadline
- [Pic] Seven Stunning Photos Of Ho