Betting Tips: UEFA Champions League / Barcelona V Celtic FC
UEFA Champions League--Match Time：10/24/2012 02:45 Wednesday
Barcelona V Celtic FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Barcelona will host Celtic at Camp Nou for matchday 3 of group G of UEFA Champions League..The Catalans as expeted are ocuppying first spot at the moment with 6 points while Celtic have managed to gather 4 points and they currently just behind their today's opponents..
Defensive crisis have hit Barcelona's side as very important players Pique, Puyol, Alves and Busquets won't be available..There are some other long term missings also like Abidal that make the situation worst..
Celtic's manager Neil Lennon will have to do in this match without reserve midfielder McGeouch and reserve attacker Nouioui..There are also concerns though about several players, as defender Wilson (important), midfielder Commons (very important), midfielder Brown (reserve) and midfielder Forrest (important) are all doubtfull..
These teams have met eachother severeal times in the past and given the circumstances h2h results are not bad for Celtic. Their last meeting was back in 2008 for the 8th finals of UEFA Champions League..Barcelona managet to go to the next phase after winning both matches (3-2 in Scotland and 1-0 in Spain).
Referee of the match will be Gianluca Rocchi from Italy.
The weather in Barcelona is expected to be perfectly fine in Barcelona this evening and the temperature will be around 20 Celcious degrees..
Uncorfimed lineups for today's match:
Barcelona: Valdes, Jordi Alba, Montoya, Mascherano, Adriano, Fabregas, Iniesta , Xavi, Messi, Pedro, Villa.
Celtic: Forster, Mulgrew, Wilson, Ambrose, Matthews, Ledley, Commons, Kayal, Hooper, Foster, Samaras.
Well there is no doubt that Barcelona is the favourite here..They sould want to finish the job in this group early as this is a dangerous one and their injury crisis presses the team at the moment..The defensive concerns is an issue and Celtic looks in excellent form but facing Barcelona at Camp Nou is almost a mission impossible.. I can't rule out here a goal from Celtic given the circumstances but extremelly skillfull attackers of Barca should have an easy task against slow and heavy Scottish defence..Something like 4-1 is highly probable imo..
BARCELONA - CELTIC, Pick: Over 3.5 @1.75, Both teams to score @2.20
Possible result: 4-1
Submitted by tipster jimbo ( To check out more picks with experienced bettors ).
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about UEFA Champions League Barcelona Celtic FC Related
- 2016-09-27[UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 9/28/2016
- 2016-09-27Sporting Lisbon VS Legia Warszawa Match Preview and Betting Prediction(1) UEFA Champions League
- 2016-09-27Sevilla VS Lyon Match Preview and Betting Prediction(1) UEFA Champions League
- 2016-09-27Monaco VS Bayer Leverkusen Match Preview and Betting Prediction(1) UEFA Champions League
- 2016-09-27Leicester City VS FC Porto Match Preview and Betting Prediction(1) UEFA Champions League
- 2016-09-27FC Copenhagen VS Club Brugge Match Preview and Betting Prediction(1) UEFA Champions League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [English Premier League]English Premier League Round 4 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 5 Schedule
- [UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 8/25/2016
- [RUMOURS] Remy set for Crystal Palace loan
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 7 Schedule
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 4 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 2 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 5 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 6 Schedule
- [INT FRL] Live TV for International Friendly on 9/1/2016
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 3 Schedule
- [Spanish La Liga] Spanish La Liga Round 3 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] Live TV for German Bundesliga on 9/17/2016
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 4 Schedule
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betting Strategy: Bets and Combinations of All Types
- Betting Strategy: An Introduction to Sports Betting
- Betting Strategy: About Novelty Betting
- Betting Strategy: Back Lay Betting Arbitrage
- Betting Strategy: Bet Types Explained
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide