Betting Tips: UEFA Champions League / Barcelona V Celtic FC
UEFA Champions League--Match Time：10/24/2012 02:45 Wednesday
Barcelona V Celtic FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Barcelona will host Celtic at Camp Nou for matchday 3 of group G of UEFA Champions League..The Catalans as expeted are ocuppying first spot at the moment with 6 points while Celtic have managed to gather 4 points and they currently just behind their today's opponents..
Defensive crisis have hit Barcelona's side as very important players Pique, Puyol, Alves and Busquets won't be available..There are some other long term missings also like Abidal that make the situation worst..
Celtic's manager Neil Lennon will have to do in this match without reserve midfielder McGeouch and reserve attacker Nouioui..There are also concerns though about several players, as defender Wilson (important), midfielder Commons (very important), midfielder Brown (reserve) and midfielder Forrest (important) are all doubtfull..
These teams have met eachother severeal times in the past and given the circumstances h2h results are not bad for Celtic. Their last meeting was back in 2008 for the 8th finals of UEFA Champions League..Barcelona managet to go to the next phase after winning both matches (3-2 in Scotland and 1-0 in Spain).
Referee of the match will be Gianluca Rocchi from Italy.
The weather in Barcelona is expected to be perfectly fine in Barcelona this evening and the temperature will be around 20 Celcious degrees..
Uncorfimed lineups for today's match:
Barcelona: Valdes, Jordi Alba, Montoya, Mascherano, Adriano, Fabregas, Iniesta , Xavi, Messi, Pedro, Villa.
Celtic: Forster, Mulgrew, Wilson, Ambrose, Matthews, Ledley, Commons, Kayal, Hooper, Foster, Samaras.
Well there is no doubt that Barcelona is the favourite here..They sould want to finish the job in this group early as this is a dangerous one and their injury crisis presses the team at the moment..The defensive concerns is an issue and Celtic looks in excellent form but facing Barcelona at Camp Nou is almost a mission impossible.. I can't rule out here a goal from Celtic given the circumstances but extremelly skillfull attackers of Barca should have an easy task against slow and heavy Scottish defence..Something like 4-1 is highly probable imo..
BARCELONA - CELTIC, Pick: Over 3.5 @1.75, Both teams to score @2.20
Possible result: 4-1
Submitted by tipster jimbo ( To check out more picks with experienced bettors ).
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about UEFA Champions League Barcelona Celtic FC Related
- 2017-01-22Albion Rovers VS Celtic FC Match Preview and Betting Prediction Scotland FA Cup
- 2017-01-22Eibar VS FC Barcelona Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2017-01-22Eibar VS FC Barcelona Betting Tips and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2017-01-21Eibar VS FC Barcelona Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2017-01-19Real Sociedad VS FC Barcelona Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey
- 2017-01-19Real Sociedad VS FC Barcelona Match Preview and Betting Prediction(1) Spanish Copa Del Rey
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 18 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 17 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 21 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 13 Schedule
- [Spanish La Liga] Spanish La Liga Round 16 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 19 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 14 Schedule
- [UEFA Europa League] UEFA Europa League Schedule on 12/9/2016
- [Spanish La Liga] Spanish La Liga Round 17 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 16 Schedule
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 20 Schedule
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 20 Schedule
- [UEFA Champions League] UEFA Champions League Schedule on 12/8/2016
- [RUMOURS] PSG to bid €70m for Alexis
- [UEFA Europa League] UEFA Europa League Schedule on 12/8/2016
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Understanding Fractional Odds
- Betting Strategy: Fixed Odds Betting Explained
- Betting Strategy: Evens Bet Explained
- Betting Strategy: First and Second Half Bets Explained
- Betting Strategy: Futures Bets Explained
- Betting Strategy: Bet on Football Transfers
- Betting Strategy: Both Teams to Score Betting
- Betting Strategy: Last Minute Goal Betting System
- Betting Strategy: Head to Head Bets