Betting Tips: UEFA Champions League / Barcelona V Celtic FC
UEFA Champions League--Match Time：10/24/2012 02:45 Wednesday
Barcelona V Celtic FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Barcelona will host Celtic at Camp Nou for matchday 3 of group G of UEFA Champions League..The Catalans as expeted are ocuppying first spot at the moment with 6 points while Celtic have managed to gather 4 points and they currently just behind their today's opponents..
Defensive crisis have hit Barcelona's side as very important players Pique, Puyol, Alves and Busquets won't be available..There are some other long term missings also like Abidal that make the situation worst..
Celtic's manager Neil Lennon will have to do in this match without reserve midfielder McGeouch and reserve attacker Nouioui..There are also concerns though about several players, as defender Wilson (important), midfielder Commons (very important), midfielder Brown (reserve) and midfielder Forrest (important) are all doubtfull..
These teams have met eachother severeal times in the past and given the circumstances h2h results are not bad for Celtic. Their last meeting was back in 2008 for the 8th finals of UEFA Champions League..Barcelona managet to go to the next phase after winning both matches (3-2 in Scotland and 1-0 in Spain).
Referee of the match will be Gianluca Rocchi from Italy.
The weather in Barcelona is expected to be perfectly fine in Barcelona this evening and the temperature will be around 20 Celcious degrees..
Uncorfimed lineups for today's match:
Barcelona: Valdes, Jordi Alba, Montoya, Mascherano, Adriano, Fabregas, Iniesta , Xavi, Messi, Pedro, Villa.
Celtic: Forster, Mulgrew, Wilson, Ambrose, Matthews, Ledley, Commons, Kayal, Hooper, Foster, Samaras.
Well there is no doubt that Barcelona is the favourite here..They sould want to finish the job in this group early as this is a dangerous one and their injury crisis presses the team at the moment..The defensive concerns is an issue and Celtic looks in excellent form but facing Barcelona at Camp Nou is almost a mission impossible.. I can't rule out here a goal from Celtic given the circumstances but extremelly skillfull attackers of Barca should have an easy task against slow and heavy Scottish defence..Something like 4-1 is highly probable imo..
BARCELONA - CELTIC, Pick: Over 3.5 @1.75, Both teams to score @2.20
Possible result: 4-1
Submitted by tipster jimbo ( To check out more picks with experienced bettors ).
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about UEFA Champions League Barcelona Celtic FC Related
- 2016-04-30Real Betis VS FC Barcelona Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-04-30Real Betis VS FC Barcelona Betting Tips and Prediction(1) Spanish La Liga
- 2016-04-30Real Betis VS FC Barcelona Betting Tips and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-04-30Real Betis VS FC Barcelona Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-04-27Atletico Madrid VS Bayern Munchen Betting Preview and Prediction UEFA Champions League
- 2016-04-27Atletico Madrid VS Bayern Munchen Betting Tips and Prediction(1) UEFA Champions League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [Arsenal] Arsenal urged to sign Ibrahimovic
- [Rumours] Pogba sets wage demands
- [Manchester City] Man City leading Gundogan race
- [Rumours] Man City set for £80m spree
- [Real Madrid] Bale announces arrival of baby girl
- [Bayern Munich] Lewandowski in car accident
- [Rumours] Lukaku Contes No. 1 target
- [Rumours] Mou in £60m Man Utd deal
- [Rumours] Man Utd to sell Januzaj
- [Manchester City] Pellegrini not giving up on title
- [World Cup] Neymar excited to face Suarez
- [Rumours] United in £250k deal for Ibra
- [Rumours] Arsenal in talks for Xhaka
- [Hazard] Real Madrid rumours untrue
- [Rumours] Madrid to sell TWO stars
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: How Many Sports Should You Bet On
- Betting Strategy: Explanation of Exchange Betting
- Betting Strategy: Popular Sports Betting Beliefs
- Betting Strategy: Why Most Sports Bettors Lose
- Betting Strategy: Dealing With Bad Runs in Betting
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Odds
- Betting Strategy: The importance of analyzing the betting odds
- Betting Strategy: Golden rules for successful soccer betting
- Betting Strategy: Play Responsibly
- Betting Strategy: Betting Exchange