Prediction: Italian Serie A / Juventus V Torino
Italian Serie A - - Match Time : 12/2/2012 03:45
Juventus VS Torino Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
JUVENTUS v TORINO: MATCH PREVIEW
Juventus currently lie in first position in the Serie A, but have had their lead cut down to two points after a recent slump in form—a slump that has seen them defeated at the hands of both Milanese sides. On next Wednesday, Juventus need at least a draw to ensure qualification into the round of 16 of Champions League. A loss away to Donetsk could potentially see them out of the competition.
Following the Bianconeri's 3-0 demolition of Chelsea in the Champions League, Juventus were defeated 1-0 by a struggling AC Milan side—deservedly. Milan were awarded a penalty after Mauricio Isla was alleged to have met Nocerino's header with his hand. Replays showed Isla's back was indeed the point of contact, but considering the Sulley Muntari incident last time these two sides met, perhaps it was karma. Juventus' chief executive Marotta moved to play down reports which surfaced after the match of a bust-up between Juve team-mates Claudio Marchisio and Leonardo Bonucci.
Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal and Uruguayan defender Martin Caceres are both injury doubts for Juventus. The midfielder suffered an adductor muscle injury in training and is expected to miss out the "Derby della Mole". The 25-year-old has been a key figure for the Bianconeri so far this season, scoring nine goals in 18 appearances. Also Chiellini is'n in perfect physical conditions. It is expected that up-and-coming French prodigy, Paul Pogba, will make a start.
Torino have drawn half of the 14 matches they have played this season to date. Five draw away from home have kept them above the relegation places. Torino’s last win was at home to Bologna, a team second from bottom in the current standings. On last Sunday, the 'Granata' drew 2:2 at home against Fiorentina. Only a late equaliser of El Hamdaoui denied the three points to Torino.
Torino had a Coppa Italia clash with Siena on Wednesday evening. Giampiero Ventura, anyway, have rested the majority of his first team squad for that unwanted match before the Derby.
Ventura has almost a full-fit team. Defender Glik should be available despite he clashed with Toni in the last match, rendering him unconscious for several minutes before being carried off on a stretcher. Only Meggiorini and a couple of young players are doubtful. Ogbonna is fully recovered as shown against Fiorentina.
Juventus have not scored a single goal in last two league matches, 0:0 at home against Lazio and 0:1 lost in previous round at San Siro against AC Milan. Last 5 matches between both teams end with Under 2.5.
JUVENTUS v TORINO: PROBABLE LINEUPS
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Giovinco, Vucinic
Torino (4-4-1-1): Gillet; D'Ambrosio, Ogbonna, Glik, Darmian; Basha, Gazzi, Santana, Cerci; Sgrigna; Bianchi
JUVENTUS v TORINO: TEAM FORM
Nov 26, 2012 Milan 1 - Juventus 0 ITA1
Nov 21, 2012 Juventus 3 - Chelsea FC 0 UCL
Nov 18, 2012 Juventus 0 - Lazio 0 ITA1
Nov 11, 2012 Pescara 1 - Juventus 6 ITA1
Nov 8, 2012 Juventus 4 - FC Nordsjælland 0 UCL
Nov 25, 2012 Torino 2 - Fiorentina 2 ITA1
Nov 20, 2012 Roma 2 - Torino 0 ITA1
Nov 11, 2012 Torino 1 - Bologna 0 ITA1
Nov 4, 2012 Napoli 1 - Torino 1 ITA1
Nov 1, 2012 Lazio 1 - Torino 1
JUVENTUS v TORINO: MATCH PREDICTIONS
Catania 2-0 AC Milan
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
- 2017-02-24Napoli VS Atalanta Bettting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2017-02-19AS Roma VS Torino Match Preview and Betting Prediction(1) Italian Serie A
- 2017-02-19Bologna VS Inter Milan Bettting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2017-02-19Chievo VS Napoli Bettting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2017-02-19Pescara VS Genoa Bettting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
- 2017-02-19Sampdoria VS Cagliari Bettting Preview and Prediction Italian Serie A
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 18 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 21 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 23 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 19 Schedule
- [Spanish La Liga] Spanish La Liga Round 17 Schedule
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 20 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 24 Schedule
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 21 Schedule
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 20 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] PSG to bid €70m for Alexis
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 22 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] Real Madrid to sell Ronaldo by 2018-19
- [RUMOURS] Everton to start £45m splurge with Charltons Lookman
- [UEFA Europa League] UEFA Europa League Schedule on 2/17/2017
- [RUMOURS] Madrid and Man Utd race for Donnarumma
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: What Is a Void Bet?
- Betting Strategy: What is Banker Bets?
- Betting Strategy: Treble Bets Explained
- Betting Strategy: Double Bets Explained
- Betting Strategy: The Single Betting Strategy
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Understanding Fractional Odds
- Betting Strategy: Fixed Odds Betting Explained
- Betting Strategy: Evens Bet Explained