Prediction: Italian Serie A / Juventus V Torino
Italian Serie A - - Match Time : 12/2/2012 03:45
Juventus VS Torino Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
JUVENTUS v TORINO: MATCH PREVIEW
Juventus currently lie in first position in the Serie A, but have had their lead cut down to two points after a recent slump in form—a slump that has seen them defeated at the hands of both Milanese sides. On next Wednesday, Juventus need at least a draw to ensure qualification into the round of 16 of Champions League. A loss away to Donetsk could potentially see them out of the competition.
Following the Bianconeri's 3-0 demolition of Chelsea in the Champions League, Juventus were defeated 1-0 by a struggling AC Milan side—deservedly. Milan were awarded a penalty after Mauricio Isla was alleged to have met Nocerino's header with his hand. Replays showed Isla's back was indeed the point of contact, but considering the Sulley Muntari incident last time these two sides met, perhaps it was karma. Juventus' chief executive Marotta moved to play down reports which surfaced after the match of a bust-up between Juve team-mates Claudio Marchisio and Leonardo Bonucci.
Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal and Uruguayan defender Martin Caceres are both injury doubts for Juventus. The midfielder suffered an adductor muscle injury in training and is expected to miss out the "Derby della Mole". The 25-year-old has been a key figure for the Bianconeri so far this season, scoring nine goals in 18 appearances. Also Chiellini is'n in perfect physical conditions. It is expected that up-and-coming French prodigy, Paul Pogba, will make a start.
Torino have drawn half of the 14 matches they have played this season to date. Five draw away from home have kept them above the relegation places. Torino’s last win was at home to Bologna, a team second from bottom in the current standings. On last Sunday, the 'Granata' drew 2:2 at home against Fiorentina. Only a late equaliser of El Hamdaoui denied the three points to Torino.
Torino had a Coppa Italia clash with Siena on Wednesday evening. Giampiero Ventura, anyway, have rested the majority of his first team squad for that unwanted match before the Derby.
Ventura has almost a full-fit team. Defender Glik should be available despite he clashed with Toni in the last match, rendering him unconscious for several minutes before being carried off on a stretcher. Only Meggiorini and a couple of young players are doubtful. Ogbonna is fully recovered as shown against Fiorentina.
Juventus have not scored a single goal in last two league matches, 0:0 at home against Lazio and 0:1 lost in previous round at San Siro against AC Milan. Last 5 matches between both teams end with Under 2.5.
JUVENTUS v TORINO: PROBABLE LINEUPS
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Giovinco, Vucinic
Torino (4-4-1-1): Gillet; D'Ambrosio, Ogbonna, Glik, Darmian; Basha, Gazzi, Santana, Cerci; Sgrigna; Bianchi
JUVENTUS v TORINO: TEAM FORM
Nov 26, 2012 Milan 1 - Juventus 0 ITA1
Nov 21, 2012 Juventus 3 - Chelsea FC 0 UCL
Nov 18, 2012 Juventus 0 - Lazio 0 ITA1
Nov 11, 2012 Pescara 1 - Juventus 6 ITA1
Nov 8, 2012 Juventus 4 - FC Nordsjælland 0 UCL
Nov 25, 2012 Torino 2 - Fiorentina 2 ITA1
Nov 20, 2012 Roma 2 - Torino 0 ITA1
Nov 11, 2012 Torino 1 - Bologna 0 ITA1
Nov 4, 2012 Napoli 1 - Torino 1 ITA1
Nov 1, 2012 Lazio 1 - Torino 1
JUVENTUS v TORINO: MATCH PREDICTIONS
Catania 2-0 AC Milan
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More »Top Stories
- 2015-10-04Betting Tips: Italian Serie A / AC Milan VS Napoli
- 2015-10-03Prediction: Italian Serie A / Chievo VS Verona
- 2015-10-03Prediction: Italian Serie A / Carpi VS Torino
- 2015-10-03Betting Tips: Italian Serie A / Chievo VS Verona
- 2015-09-28Prediction: Italian Serie A / Atalanta VS Sampdoria
- 2015-09-28Prediction: Italian Serie A / Frosinone VS Empoli
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- Ramos agrees new Real Madrid deal
- De Gea does not want to play for Manchester United
- Schweinsteiger nearing full fitness
- [UEFA] Messi named Uefa Best Player
- [Manchester United] Martial to wear No.9 shirt
- Galatasaray wanted Robben and Ibrahimovic
- Wenger refuses to blame Cech for loss
- Mourinho key to Chelsea move
- Balzaretti announces retirement
- Depay honour to wear No.7 at Manchester United
- Balotelli set for AC Milan medical
- Ronaldo back in Madrid squad
- [Manchester United] De Gea returns to Man Utd
- [Real Madrid] Benzema unhappy with Madrid
- Roma complete Rudiger signing
More »Betting Skills
- Betting School: Explaining Value
- Betting School: Betting Parlance & Slang
- Betting Strategy: Delivers A Unique Betting Experience
- Betting Strategy: Soccer Over/Under Betting
- Betting Strategy: How to win big betting on soccer
- Betting Strategy: Why Is Betting So Attractive At The Betfair Exchange?
- Betting Strategy: Main Differences Between Backing And Laying In Betting Exchange
- Betting Strategy: Bet On Football And Win Money Must Read
- Betting Strategy: Why You Should Always Follow A Proven Soccer Betting Strategy?
- Betting Strategy: Sports Betting Strategy & Tactics Exposed
- Betting Strategy: Do You Know Special Under/Over Bets?
- Betting Strategy: What is double chance betting?
- Betting Strategy: 4 Tips to Improve Your Online Poker Game
- Betting Strategy: Why Underdogs are the Smart Bet in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: 3 Tips on How To Bet Smartly Without Regret