Prediction: Italian Serie A / Juventus V Torino
Italian Serie A - - Match Time : 12/2/2012 03:45
Juventus VS Torino Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
JUVENTUS v TORINO: MATCH PREVIEW
Juventus currently lie in first position in the Serie A, but have had their lead cut down to two points after a recent slump in form—a slump that has seen them defeated at the hands of both Milanese sides. On next Wednesday, Juventus need at least a draw to ensure qualification into the round of 16 of Champions League. A loss away to Donetsk could potentially see them out of the competition.
Following the Bianconeri's 3-0 demolition of Chelsea in the Champions League, Juventus were defeated 1-0 by a struggling AC Milan side—deservedly. Milan were awarded a penalty after Mauricio Isla was alleged to have met Nocerino's header with his hand. Replays showed Isla's back was indeed the point of contact, but considering the Sulley Muntari incident last time these two sides met, perhaps it was karma. Juventus' chief executive Marotta moved to play down reports which surfaced after the match of a bust-up between Juve team-mates Claudio Marchisio and Leonardo Bonucci.
Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal and Uruguayan defender Martin Caceres are both injury doubts for Juventus. The midfielder suffered an adductor muscle injury in training and is expected to miss out the "Derby della Mole". The 25-year-old has been a key figure for the Bianconeri so far this season, scoring nine goals in 18 appearances. Also Chiellini is'n in perfect physical conditions. It is expected that up-and-coming French prodigy, Paul Pogba, will make a start.
Torino have drawn half of the 14 matches they have played this season to date. Five draw away from home have kept them above the relegation places. Torino’s last win was at home to Bologna, a team second from bottom in the current standings. On last Sunday, the 'Granata' drew 2:2 at home against Fiorentina. Only a late equaliser of El Hamdaoui denied the three points to Torino.
Torino had a Coppa Italia clash with Siena on Wednesday evening. Giampiero Ventura, anyway, have rested the majority of his first team squad for that unwanted match before the Derby.
Ventura has almost a full-fit team. Defender Glik should be available despite he clashed with Toni in the last match, rendering him unconscious for several minutes before being carried off on a stretcher. Only Meggiorini and a couple of young players are doubtful. Ogbonna is fully recovered as shown against Fiorentina.
Juventus have not scored a single goal in last two league matches, 0:0 at home against Lazio and 0:1 lost in previous round at San Siro against AC Milan. Last 5 matches between both teams end with Under 2.5.
JUVENTUS v TORINO: PROBABLE LINEUPS
Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci; Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Giovinco, Vucinic
Torino (4-4-1-1): Gillet; D'Ambrosio, Ogbonna, Glik, Darmian; Basha, Gazzi, Santana, Cerci; Sgrigna; Bianchi
JUVENTUS v TORINO: TEAM FORM
Nov 26, 2012 Milan 1 - Juventus 0 ITA1
Nov 21, 2012 Juventus 3 - Chelsea FC 0 UCL
Nov 18, 2012 Juventus 0 - Lazio 0 ITA1
Nov 11, 2012 Pescara 1 - Juventus 6 ITA1
Nov 8, 2012 Juventus 4 - FC Nordsjælland 0 UCL
Nov 25, 2012 Torino 2 - Fiorentina 2 ITA1
Nov 20, 2012 Roma 2 - Torino 0 ITA1
Nov 11, 2012 Torino 1 - Bologna 0 ITA1
Nov 4, 2012 Napoli 1 - Torino 1 ITA1
Nov 1, 2012 Lazio 1 - Torino 1
JUVENTUS v TORINO: MATCH PREDICTIONS
Catania 2-0 AC Milan
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
- 2016-08-28Vitoria BA VS America MG Match Preview and Betting Prediction Brazil Serie A
- 2016-08-28Fluminense RJ VS Palmeiras Match Preview and Betting Prediction Brazil Serie A
- 2016-08-28Chapecoense SC VS Flamengo Match Preview and Betting Prediction Brazil Serie A
- 2016-08-28Sao Paulo VS Coritiba PR Match Preview and Betting Prediction Brazil Serie A
- 2016-08-28Gremio VS Atletico Mineiro Match Preview and Betting Prediction Brazil Serie A
- 2016-08-28Santos VS Figueirense Match Preview and Betting Prediction Brazil Serie A
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [EURO CUP] France VS Iceland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.4
- [RUMOURS] Arsenal to offer Giroud as makeweight in Higuain bid
- [EURO CUP] Germany VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.3
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.1
- [EURO CUP]France VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.11
- [Man Utd] New Man Utd star Tuanzebe reacts to Mourinho praise: This is my opportunity!
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [RUMOURS] Abramovich meets with Messis father as Chelsea prepare record move for Barcelona star
- [UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 8/25/2016
- [Ranieri] Kante pushed his way out... but Mahrez will stay!
- [EURO CUP] France VS Germany Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.8
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea plan £46m Joao Mario bid
- [RUMOURS] Barcelona reach agreement with Atleticos Vietto
- [Ronaldo] Retiring Messi has abandoned us
- [Ronaldo] Cristiano Ronaldo vows to come back stronger after knee injury
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary
- Betting Strategy: Discipline in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Online Sports Betting vs Betting on Locals