Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Adelaide United V Sydney FC
Australian Division 1 - - Match Time : 31/12/2012 17:00
Adelaide United vs Sydney FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Sydney to grab a point in Adelaide
Adelaide United coach John Kosmina is expected to tinker with his team following a second consecutive loss, although defender Jon McKain remains on the sidelines.
Sydney defender Fabio will be fit for this match, though Ali Abbas misses out due to his a one-match suspension and Pascal Bosschaart, Ivan Necevski and Paul Reid are carrying injuries that will force them onto the sidelines for at least another week.
Injured/unavailable: Jon McKain (leg).
Suspended: Ali Abbas (one match).
Injured/unavailable: Pascal Bosschaart (calf), Ivan Necevski (ankle), Paul Reid (adductor).
Adelaide’s season appears to be unraveling after a second consecutive loss, this time against Brisbane Roar at home.
The creativity and attacking flair from the midfield has dried up with the man-marking on the likes of Dario Vidosic and pressure on Adelaide’s defense suddenly making the team look vulnerable.
While Adelaide has the benefit of consecutive home matches in this busy period, it needs to rediscover its form quickly before it is engulfed by the chasing pack at the top-end of the ladder.
Sydney sits at the bottom of that ladder but took a vital 1-0 home win against the league leaders, Central Coast Mariners, last round; showing renewed vigor in one of its most impressive performances of the season.
Alessandro Del Piero continues to make a big difference and the form of Brett Emerton appears to be improving, though there are still areas for improvement in terms of how the players move the ball around the park.
The win against the Central Coast should provide Sydney with some confidence and momentum, especially against a struggling side like Adelaide, who will be out to make amends for recent rounds.
Considering Adelaide’s form and Sydney’s morale-boosting return to winning ways, look for an evenly fought match that is likely to end in a draw.
HEAD TO HEAD:
Adelaide travelled to Sydney in Round 8 and took a 2-1 away win. Sydney has three wins from eight previous trips to Adelaide, losing four and scoring one draw. Adelaide has the slight edge in total encounters with 11 wins to Sydney’s 10.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Champions League 2014-15: Group-by-group guide
[Pic] Manchester Utds 10 biggest signings
[Pic] Top 41 players in the summer window
[Pic] Top 20 most expensive transfer fees of all time
More about,Australian Division Adelaide United Sydney FC Related
- 2014-04-05Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Perth Glory V Central Coast Mariners
- 2014-04-05Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Western Sydney V Brisbane Roar
- 2014-04-05Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Newcastle Jets V Melbourne Victory
- 2014-03-02Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Western Sydney V Newcastle Jets
- 2014-02-23Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Melbourne Heart FC V Brisbane Roar
- 2014-01-26Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Western Sydney V Perth Glory
- [Pic] Hottest World Cup WAGs face
- [Pic] The beautiful German WAGs i
- [Pic] Photos of Hot German WAG’s
- [Pic] Top 10 WAGs of 2014 World C
- Tips for Successful Soccer Betting
- Sexy Crazy Flashers and Beautiful
- [Pic] Fanatic World Cup fans of t
- [Pic] World Cup 2014 winner Germa
- [Pic] Premier League and European
- [Pic] Top 10 Ugliest Soccer Playe
- [Pic] Beautiful soccer fans of Wo
- [Pic] WAGs: Borussia Dortmund VS
- [Pic] 10 players could replace Lu
- [Pic] Premier League WAGs Top 23
- [Pic] Hottest WAGs of Barcelona &
More »Betting Skills
- Betting odds explained
- What is 1X2 betting?
- Correct Score Betting in Soccer
- How to Bet on Correct Score
- Betting odds explained
- How to bet live
- Asian odds explained
- How to bet - What are paplays
- How To Stack Correct Score Odds
- Methodical Correct Score Betting
- How To Bet In-Play Successfully
- Both Teams to Score Market
- Total Goal Over and Under Soccer
- Tips for Over/Under goals in foot
- Fractional Odds in Soccer Betting