Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Adelaide United V Sydney FC
Australian Division 1 - - Match Time : 31/12/2012 17:00
Adelaide United vs Sydney FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Sydney to grab a point in Adelaide
Adelaide United coach John Kosmina is expected to tinker with his team following a second consecutive loss, although defender Jon McKain remains on the sidelines.
Sydney defender Fabio will be fit for this match, though Ali Abbas misses out due to his a one-match suspension and Pascal Bosschaart, Ivan Necevski and Paul Reid are carrying injuries that will force them onto the sidelines for at least another week.
Injured/unavailable: Jon McKain (leg).
Suspended: Ali Abbas (one match).
Injured/unavailable: Pascal Bosschaart (calf), Ivan Necevski (ankle), Paul Reid (adductor).
Adelaide’s season appears to be unraveling after a second consecutive loss, this time against Brisbane Roar at home.
The creativity and attacking flair from the midfield has dried up with the man-marking on the likes of Dario Vidosic and pressure on Adelaide’s defense suddenly making the team look vulnerable.
While Adelaide has the benefit of consecutive home matches in this busy period, it needs to rediscover its form quickly before it is engulfed by the chasing pack at the top-end of the ladder.
Sydney sits at the bottom of that ladder but took a vital 1-0 home win against the league leaders, Central Coast Mariners, last round; showing renewed vigor in one of its most impressive performances of the season.
Alessandro Del Piero continues to make a big difference and the form of Brett Emerton appears to be improving, though there are still areas for improvement in terms of how the players move the ball around the park.
The win against the Central Coast should provide Sydney with some confidence and momentum, especially against a struggling side like Adelaide, who will be out to make amends for recent rounds.
Considering Adelaide’s form and Sydney’s morale-boosting return to winning ways, look for an evenly fought match that is likely to end in a draw.
HEAD TO HEAD:
Adelaide travelled to Sydney in Round 8 and took a 2-1 away win. Sydney has three wins from eight previous trips to Adelaide, losing four and scoring one draw. Adelaide has the slight edge in total encounters with 11 wins to Sydney’s 10.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Australian Division Adelaide United Sydney FC Related
- 2016-09-21Blacktown City Demons VS Sydney FC Match Preview and Betting Prediction Australia FFA Cup
- 2016-08-30Perth Glory VS Sydney FC Match Preview and Betting Prediction Australia FFA Cup
- 2016-08-30Perth Glory VS Sydney FC Betting Preview and Prediction Australia FFA Cup
- 2016-08-10Wollongong VS Sydney FC Match Preview and Betting Prediciton Australia FFA Cup
- 2016-08-03Redlands United FC VS Adelaide United Match Preview and Betting Prediction Australia FFA Cup
- 2016-07-29Adelaide United FC (Youth) VS Adelaide Raiders SC Match Preview and Betting Prediction FFSA Premier League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [English Premier League]English Premier League Round 4 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 5 Schedule
- [UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 8/25/2016
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 4 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] Remy set for Crystal Palace loan
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 2 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] German Bundesliga Round 5 Schedule
- [INT FRL] Live TV for International Friendly on 9/1/2016
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 6 Schedule
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 7 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea plan £46m Joao Mario bid
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 3 Schedule
- [Spanish La Liga] Spanish La Liga Round 3 Schedule
- [German Bundesliga] Live TV for German Bundesliga on 9/17/2016
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betting Strategy: Bets and Combinations of All Types
- Betting Strategy: An Introduction to Sports Betting
- Betting Strategy: About Novelty Betting
- Betting Strategy: Back Lay Betting Arbitrage
- Betting Strategy: Bet Types Explained
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide