Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Adelaide United V Sydney FC
Australian Division 1 - - Match Time : 31/12/2012 17:00
Adelaide United vs Sydney FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Sydney to grab a point in Adelaide
Adelaide United coach John Kosmina is expected to tinker with his team following a second consecutive loss, although defender Jon McKain remains on the sidelines.
Sydney defender Fabio will be fit for this match, though Ali Abbas misses out due to his a one-match suspension and Pascal Bosschaart, Ivan Necevski and Paul Reid are carrying injuries that will force them onto the sidelines for at least another week.
Injured/unavailable: Jon McKain (leg).
Suspended: Ali Abbas (one match).
Injured/unavailable: Pascal Bosschaart (calf), Ivan Necevski (ankle), Paul Reid (adductor).
Adelaide’s season appears to be unraveling after a second consecutive loss, this time against Brisbane Roar at home.
The creativity and attacking flair from the midfield has dried up with the man-marking on the likes of Dario Vidosic and pressure on Adelaide’s defense suddenly making the team look vulnerable.
While Adelaide has the benefit of consecutive home matches in this busy period, it needs to rediscover its form quickly before it is engulfed by the chasing pack at the top-end of the ladder.
Sydney sits at the bottom of that ladder but took a vital 1-0 home win against the league leaders, Central Coast Mariners, last round; showing renewed vigor in one of its most impressive performances of the season.
Alessandro Del Piero continues to make a big difference and the form of Brett Emerton appears to be improving, though there are still areas for improvement in terms of how the players move the ball around the park.
The win against the Central Coast should provide Sydney with some confidence and momentum, especially against a struggling side like Adelaide, who will be out to make amends for recent rounds.
Considering Adelaide’s form and Sydney’s morale-boosting return to winning ways, look for an evenly fought match that is likely to end in a draw.
HEAD TO HEAD:
Adelaide travelled to Sydney in Round 8 and took a 2-1 away win. Sydney has three wins from eight previous trips to Adelaide, losing four and scoring one draw. Adelaide has the slight edge in total encounters with 11 wins to Sydney’s 10.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Top Football Transfers in 2014-15
[Pic] Meet the Premier League debutants for 2014/15 season
[Pic]The Hottest WAGs of Barcelona & Manchester United
[Pic] WAGs War: Borussia Dortmund VS Bayern Munchen
More about,Australian Division Adelaide United Sydney FC Related
- 2014-04-05Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Perth Glory V Central Coast Mariners
- 2014-04-05Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Western Sydney V Brisbane Roar
- 2014-04-05Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Newcastle Jets V Melbourne Victory
- 2014-03-02Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Western Sydney V Newcastle Jets
- 2014-02-23Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Melbourne Heart FC V Brisbane Roar
- 2014-01-26Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Western Sydney V Perth Glory
- [Pic] Hottest World Cup WAGs face
- [Pic] 20 Super Hot WAGs In World
- [Pic] Beautifu girls of the Brazi
- [Pic] The beautiful German WAGs i
- 2014 FIFA World Cup sexy girl sup
- [Pic] Top 10 WAGs of 2014 World C
- [Pic] Hot WAGs of ugly soccer sta
- [Pic] Photos of Hot German WAG’s
- Tips for Successful Soccer Betting
- How to Read Soccer Odds
- Sexy Crazy Flashers and Beautiful
- [Pic] World Cup 2014: The strange
- [Pic] Fanatic World Cup fans of t
- [Pic] World Cup 2014 winner Germa
- [Pic] Top 10 Surprice of World Cu
More »Betting Skills
- Asian odds explained
- How to bet - What are paplays
- How To Stack Correct Score Odds
- Methodical Correct Score Betting
- How To Bet In-Play Successfully
- Both Teams to Score Market
- Total Goal Over and Under Soccer
- Tips for Over/Under goals in foot
- Fractional Odds in Soccer Betting
- Betting on Soccer Draws
- How to understand football Suprem
- Help you to win in Asian Handicap
- How to improve soccer betting ski
- How to stay disciplined at Soccer
- Tips for Successful Soccer Betting