Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Adelaide United V Sydney FC
Australian Division 1 - - Match Time : 31/12/2012 17:00
Adelaide United vs Sydney FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Sydney to grab a point in Adelaide
Adelaide United coach John Kosmina is expected to tinker with his team following a second consecutive loss, although defender Jon McKain remains on the sidelines.
Sydney defender Fabio will be fit for this match, though Ali Abbas misses out due to his a one-match suspension and Pascal Bosschaart, Ivan Necevski and Paul Reid are carrying injuries that will force them onto the sidelines for at least another week.
Injured/unavailable: Jon McKain (leg).
Suspended: Ali Abbas (one match).
Injured/unavailable: Pascal Bosschaart (calf), Ivan Necevski (ankle), Paul Reid (adductor).
Adelaide’s season appears to be unraveling after a second consecutive loss, this time against Brisbane Roar at home.
The creativity and attacking flair from the midfield has dried up with the man-marking on the likes of Dario Vidosic and pressure on Adelaide’s defense suddenly making the team look vulnerable.
While Adelaide has the benefit of consecutive home matches in this busy period, it needs to rediscover its form quickly before it is engulfed by the chasing pack at the top-end of the ladder.
Sydney sits at the bottom of that ladder but took a vital 1-0 home win against the league leaders, Central Coast Mariners, last round; showing renewed vigor in one of its most impressive performances of the season.
Alessandro Del Piero continues to make a big difference and the form of Brett Emerton appears to be improving, though there are still areas for improvement in terms of how the players move the ball around the park.
The win against the Central Coast should provide Sydney with some confidence and momentum, especially against a struggling side like Adelaide, who will be out to make amends for recent rounds.
Considering Adelaide’s form and Sydney’s morale-boosting return to winning ways, look for an evenly fought match that is likely to end in a draw.
HEAD TO HEAD:
Adelaide travelled to Sydney in Round 8 and took a 2-1 away win. Sydney has three wins from eight previous trips to Adelaide, losing four and scoring one draw. Adelaide has the slight edge in total encounters with 11 wins to Sydney’s 10.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Australian Division Adelaide United Sydney FC Related
- 2017-02-24Melbourne Victory VS Adelaide United Match Preview and Betting Prediction Australia A-League
- 2017-02-24Melbourne City VS Sydney FC Match Preview and Betting Prediction Australia A-League
- 2017-02-24Melbourne City VS Sydney FC Match Preview and Bettting Prediction Australia A-League
- 2017-02-24Adelaide Comets FC VS Adelaide United FC (Youth) Match Preview and Betting Prediction FFSA Premier League
- 2017-02-23Melbourne City VS Sydney FC Bettting Preview and Prediction Australia A-League
- 2017-02-22Adelaide United VS Gamba Osaka Match Preview and Bettting Prediction AFC Champions League
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 18 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 21 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 23 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 19 Schedule
- [Spanish La Liga] Spanish La Liga Round 17 Schedule
- [France Ligue 1] France Ligue 1 Round 20 Schedule
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 24 Schedule
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 21 Schedule
- [Italian Serie A] Italian Serie A Round 20 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] PSG to bid €70m for Alexis
- [English Premier League] English Premier League Round 22 Schedule
- [RUMOURS] Real Madrid to sell Ronaldo by 2018-19
- [RUMOURS] Everton to start £45m splurge with Charltons Lookman
- [UEFA Europa League] UEFA Europa League Schedule on 2/17/2017
- [RUMOURS] Madrid and Man Utd race for Donnarumma
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: What Is a Void Bet?
- Betting Strategy: What is Banker Bets?
- Betting Strategy: Treble Bets Explained
- Betting Strategy: Double Bets Explained
- Betting Strategy: The Single Betting Strategy
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Understanding Fractional Odds
- Betting Strategy: Fixed Odds Betting Explained
- Betting Strategy: Evens Bet Explained