Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Adelaide United V Sydney FC
Australian Division 1 - - Match Time : 31/12/2012 17:00
Adelaide United vs Sydney FC Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
Sydney to grab a point in Adelaide
Adelaide United coach John Kosmina is expected to tinker with his team following a second consecutive loss, although defender Jon McKain remains on the sidelines.
Sydney defender Fabio will be fit for this match, though Ali Abbas misses out due to his a one-match suspension and Pascal Bosschaart, Ivan Necevski and Paul Reid are carrying injuries that will force them onto the sidelines for at least another week.
Injured/unavailable: Jon McKain (leg).
Suspended: Ali Abbas (one match).
Injured/unavailable: Pascal Bosschaart (calf), Ivan Necevski (ankle), Paul Reid (adductor).
Adelaide’s season appears to be unraveling after a second consecutive loss, this time against Brisbane Roar at home.
The creativity and attacking flair from the midfield has dried up with the man-marking on the likes of Dario Vidosic and pressure on Adelaide’s defense suddenly making the team look vulnerable.
While Adelaide has the benefit of consecutive home matches in this busy period, it needs to rediscover its form quickly before it is engulfed by the chasing pack at the top-end of the ladder.
Sydney sits at the bottom of that ladder but took a vital 1-0 home win against the league leaders, Central Coast Mariners, last round; showing renewed vigor in one of its most impressive performances of the season.
Alessandro Del Piero continues to make a big difference and the form of Brett Emerton appears to be improving, though there are still areas for improvement in terms of how the players move the ball around the park.
The win against the Central Coast should provide Sydney with some confidence and momentum, especially against a struggling side like Adelaide, who will be out to make amends for recent rounds.
Considering Adelaide’s form and Sydney’s morale-boosting return to winning ways, look for an evenly fought match that is likely to end in a draw.
HEAD TO HEAD:
Adelaide travelled to Sydney in Round 8 and took a 2-1 away win. Sydney has three wins from eight previous trips to Adelaide, losing four and scoring one draw. Adelaide has the slight edge in total encounters with 11 wins to Sydney’s 10.
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
[Pic] Hot photos of Sami Khedira’s sexy model WAG
[Pic] Hot sexy photos of David de Gea’s girlfriend
[Pic] Meet Sexy WAG Vanessa Huppenkothen
[Pic] Melissa Satta shows off her stunning figure
More about Australian Division Adelaide United Sydney FC Related
- 2015-05-09Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Sydney FC VS Adelaide United
- 2015-04-25Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Adelaide United VS Melbourne City
- 2015-04-18Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Brisbane Roar VS Melbourne Victory
- 2015-04-11Prediction： Australian Division 1 / Adelaide United VS Brisbane Roar
- 2015-03-28Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Wellington Phoenix VS Sydney FC
- 2015-03-28Prediction: Australian Division 1 / Melbourne City VS Brisbane Roar
- [Pic] Hot photos of busty UK mode
- [Pic] Super hot WAG Alice Goodwin
- Betting Strategy: Over 2.5 goals
- [Pic] Five hot photos of Alina He
- Betting Strategy: Correct Score P
- Betting Strategy: Winning from So
- [Pic] Melissa Satta shows off her
- [Pic] Meet Sexy WAG Vanessa Huppe
- Betting Strategy: Handicapping &
- Betting Strategy: Betting on Socc
- Betting Strategy: Total Goal Over
- [Pic] Hot sexy photos of David de
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap
- Ronaldo ranked only 29th-best of
- Ronaldo to face ban after dive