Prediction: Spanish La Liga / Sevilla V Rayo Vallecano
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time：2/3/2013 23:59 Sunday
Sevilla V Rayo Vallecano Head to Head | Statistics| Odds
SEVILLA V RAYO VALLECANO PREDICTIONS AND PREVIEW: BETTING STATS AND FACTS
Sevilla are 11th in la liga with 26 points from 21 matches. They have been on a mixed run lately with 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats in their last 5 games. Their two wins have come in their last two home matches though so they’ll be confident of getting another win here.
Vallecano are 6th in the table in the final Europa League place and have been on a great run over the past few weeks. They have won 4 of their last 5 matches but only 2 of 5 away from home.
Seville are missing two players for this game with Perotti and Trochowski out but will be happy with the players they have available. Vallecano meanwhile are missing Leo Baptistao, Nacho Martinez, Labaka, Rodri through injury and Piti is suspended which will really stretch their squad.
SEVILLA V RAYO VALLECANO PREDICTIONS: 1X2 BETTING PREVIEW
Despite the difference in league positions Sevilla have to be strong favourites for this game. Vallecano are struggling with injuries and lost their last away match. Sevilla meanwhile are really on form at home and are at almost full strength.
Prediction: Sevilla Win
(Disclaimer：Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of nowgoal.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)
More about Spanish La Liga Sevilla Rayo Vallecano Related
- 2016-08-26Leganes VS Atletico Madrid Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-26Real Madrid VS Celta Vigo Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-26Osasuna VS Real Sociedad Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-26Eibar VS Valencia Betting Preview and Prediction Spanish La Liga
- 2016-08-26Tenerife VS Sevilla Atletico Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish Segunda Division
- 2016-08-26RCD Espanyol VS Malaga Match Preview and Betting Prediction Spanish La Liga
Quick MenuMore News»
|Livescore:||Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker|
|Odds:||1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds|
|Soccer:||Result Fixtures Standings Database|
|Basketball:||Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database|
- [EURO CUP] France VS Iceland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.4
- [RUMOURS] Arsenal to offer Giroud as makeweight in Higuain bid
- [EURO CUP] Germany VS Italy Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.3
- [EURO CUP] Portugal VS Poland Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.1
- [EURO CUP]France VS Portugal Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.11
- [Man Utd] New Man Utd star Tuanzebe reacts to Mourinho praise: This is my opportunity!
- [OFFICIAL] Manchester City sign Sane
- [RUMOURS] Abramovich meets with Messis father as Chelsea prepare record move for Barcelona star
- [UEFA Champions League] Live TV for UEFA Champions League on 8/25/2016
- [Ranieri] Kante pushed his way out... but Mahrez will stay!
- [EURO CUP] France VS Germany Live TV for EURO CUP on 2016.7.8
- [RUMOURS] Chelsea plan £46m Joao Mario bid
- [RUMOURS] Barcelona reach agreement with Atleticos Vietto
- [Ronaldo] Retiring Messi has abandoned us
- [Ronaldo] Cristiano Ronaldo vows to come back stronger after knee injury
More »Betting Skills
- Betting Strategy: WHAT IS A PATENT BET?
- Betting Strategy: LAY BETTING EXPLAINED
- Betting Strategy: Football Accumulator Betting Tips
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Football Betting Basics
- Betting Strategy: Value Bet – The Importance of Value Betting
- Betting Strategy: Accumulators – Combos Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: European Handicaps - An Introduction
- Betting Strategy: Asian Handicap Betting Guide
- Betting Strategy: Explaining Decimal Odds
- Betting Strategy: Betting Glossary
- Betting Strategy: Discipline in Soccer Betting
- Betting Strategy: Online Sports Betting vs Betting on Locals